More than Friends

Dreams Come True

"We're here!" Yoona shouted when they reached the school. She looks so excited.

"Sigh...I'm going to see that jerk again! Hmp!" she said. She's not used to be like this before until she learned that Kyuhyun was that boy.

"Aren't you excited to see him?" Yoona asked her and she gave Yoona a death glare. "I mean...aren't you excited to take revenge?" 

"Yes I am! I won't talk to him no matter what!" she said but deep inside, she really can't.

"Ohhh...Let's see. hahaha!!!"

"Unnie...let me ask you, when did you got interested in school? Back then, you love shopping more right? I smell something FISHY..." 

"It's because..." thinks of an answer. "It's because I gained a lot of friends.." 

"Yeah! I noticed that. Especially Donghae oppa." she said then started tickling her.

"Don't change the topic Seohyun! You really missed him, don't you? Haha!!!"

"Over my dead body..." she said rolling her eyes.

 

They reached the classroom, Kyu and Hae were already there. They sat on their respective seats. Kyuhyun is looking at her from his side thinking on how to make a first move. "Hi Seohyun..." Seohyun ignored him.

"You already knew?" Donghae whispered to Yoona.

"You mean about those two?" 

"Yes? Kyuhyun has been crying before I got home. I don't know that he can cry like that over a girl."

"He does? Well, it's his fault after all."

"Yes. But you know what, Yoong, as Kyuhyun's telling me that story 10 years ago I can say that he has just a crush on that little girl that's why he . You know kids..."

"Yeah...but Seohyun, aside from keroro addict she's also a fairytale addict. Haha!"

 

Seohyun turned around hearing how Yoona laughed. "Unnie? I want to sit there, please..." as she pointed to Yoona's seat.

"Why? Something wrong?" Yoona asked her.

"Actually yes! Something's so irritating bothering me like a bug." she said loudly so that Kyuhyun can hear it.

"Only this day, ok?" Yoona said as she stand up and exchange their seats.

Seohyun did not answered back. "Hi Donghae oppa! Has unnie told you already?"

"She only told me yesterday that she's setting up a date for us...So what's your plan?" Donghae said happily, giving Seohyun his biggest smile.

"I wanted to!!! Let's have a date." she winked.

Kyuhyun heard all of it, he looked at Hae with his fiery eyes. "Aish!!!!" he said while scratching his head so hard.

"What's with you?" Yoona asked him.

"Noona..."he whispered. "Please help me..."

"Help you about what? And how dare you call me noona, you're older than me."she said with her as her eyebrows meet.

"Oh, sorry...It's because you're Hyun's unnie. Please help me about Seohyun please, I'm begging you."

"What if I don't want to help you?"

"Why??? Because you're helping hyung? Please Yoona please..." he said still begging.

"Uh! Actually you don't need my help anymore. If you really love her, do everything you can. I know that she'll forgive you right away." she said giving him a hint.

"Hmmm...Thanks for that encouragement noon...Yoona." he said. "Since you and hyung are friends, can we be friends too?" he said offering his hand for a handshake.

"Ok..." She shake hands with him. "Let me clear it for you Kyuhyun, don't ever let her cry, ok? I love my cousin so much."

"I love her too, so don't worry." 

 

Seohyun saw what happened between Yoona and Kyu but she didn't heard what they;re talking about a while ago.

"Seohyun? Donghae said catching her attention.

"Yes, oppa?" 

"Let's have a lunch later. Only the two of us..."

"Uh...sure!" she texted Yoona, "Unnie, I'll be having lunch with Donghae oppa, only the two of us."

"Ok...I'm going to my locker room to fix some things ;)" Yoona replied pouting her lips. "Yoona are you jealous?" she asked herself. "No, no, no, no ,no!!!" 

"Any problem?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"Uh...nothing! By the way, Seohyun...she'll be having her lunch with Hae alone." Yoona said. 

 

After 2 hours...the bell rang.

Yoona said goodye to the three, then go out to the room immediately. Donghae waited for Seohyun as she fix her things then Kyuhyun approached Donghae.

"Hyung! Let's have lunch!" Kyu invited him knowing that Hae and Seohyun will have lunch together.

"Not today Kyu, I've invited Seohyun for lunch alone! Why don't you eat with our other classmates?" He said.

"But hyung..." Kyu said then Seohyun cut it off.

"Hae, let's go, I'm done."

"Let me help you with that." Hae carry Seohyun's things.

"Thanks, oppa!" she put her hand on Hae's arms. "Let's go..."

"Alright." Hae smiled widely. "So maknae...we'll leave you now.

The two went out of the room.

"Ahhh...I think I'm losing! Why are you doing this to me Seohyun?!" 

 

At the cafeteria...

"This is a date already right?"Seohyun asked Donghae giving him a sweet smile.

"Maybe...because it's only the two of us. But..."

"Don't worry oppa. I won't cancel our date this weekend."

"Whew! Thank  god!" 

"Haha! Hmmm...So you and unnie are really close right now huh?" 

"Yes...but don't get jealous coz we're only friends."

"Haha! You're funny oppa!"

"Ok...here's your goguma."

"Awww...my favorite. Thanks!"

As Seohyun and Donghae are eating their lunch, Kyuhyun is somewhere and watching them. After some time, Taecyeon and his friends enter the cafeteria, they're looking for someone.

"Are you Lee Donghae?!" Taecyeon shouted at him.

"Yes, I am! What do you want?"

"I'm Taecyeon, you know who I am?"

"So...you are Yoong's ex-boyfriend? What's your problem?"

Then he punched Donghae. Seohyun was shocked and helped Donghae up.

"What's wrong with you, Taecyeon?" 

"Oh...so you want to date the cousins huh? You want their money, don't you?"

"I'm not materialistic like you, LOSER!" Hae said. Taecyeon got angrier by saying that he's a loser.

"Don't hurt him!" Seohyun protected Hae. 

"Don't worry Seohyun. I'm ok." Hae said. He got up and face Taecyeon.

"What's with you loser? You dumped her then you want her back. You don't even deserve her. As big as your body, you're one big LOSER." Hae said.

As he going to punch Hae, Yoona came in and stopped him.

"Don't hurt him. If you want to punch him, punch me instead. You're good at it right? you're good at hurting me."

"Yoona...."  Taecyeon calmed down then look around and notice that everyone is looking at him and it seems like everyone's turned off by his sudden actions. He goes out of the cafeteria with his friends following him.

"Are you alright oppa?" Seohyun approached Donghae and wipe the blood in his lips. "Let me take you to the clinic."

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun rushed up to them. "I'll go with you."

"What?" Seohyun shouted.

"Look! He's my hyung after all. I have a right."

Then Seohyun assisted Doghae go to the clinic with Yoona and Kyuhyun behind them. Seohyun and Donghae entered the clinic, while Yoona and Kyu waited outside.

"Here you go...Don't move." Seohyun said as she cleaned Donghae's wound.

Donghae hold Seohyun's hand. "Seohyun...Thank you." then he kissed her hand. Seohyun was shocked. She pulled her hand immediately. 

"Ah...hehe... I think we have to go oppa.."

"Alright! As you wish."

The two went out of the clinic, Seohyun was blushing. Kyuhyun noticed it. Yoona walked beside Hae.

"Are you ok now? Sorry about that." Yoona apologized.

"It's nothing. I told you, I'll always protect you, no matter what." Hae winked at her.

"Unnie...I have to go to the library first. You can go home if you want to."

"Ok..."

"So as with you Donghae oppa. Don't wait for me, rest ok?"

"Ok, hyunnie....thank you."

 

She looked at Kyu but said nothing to him.

"Are you coming home with me?"Hae asked Kyu.

"Sorry hyung, but I have some papers to fix. You can go home now."

"Is that so? Alright."

"How about you?" Hae asked Yoona.

"I think I'll just commute. My car's having a problem."

"I'll take you home." Hae said.

"But..."

"No no's...I'll take you home." Hae insisted.

"Ok..."

 

So Hae and Yoona left the school. Kyuhyun the followed Seohyun at the library.

There are few people in the library that time, Seohyun is looking for a book she'll use for their assignment. Then someone covered then grabbed her in the waist.

"Shhh..." 

Seohyun tried to shout the she recognized that it's just Kyuhyun.

"What are you trying to do, you...you jerk!"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Because you're a jerk!"

"Look Hyun..I wanted to tell you this. Please listen."

"Why would I? Hmp!"

"Listen to me or I'll kiss you!"

"Alright! Alright!"

Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's hand until they reach the school grounds.

"Please Seohyun, forgive me... That time at your company. I wanted to tell you that I love you so much!. That place is the most memorable for me because I realized that THAT GIRL, which is you was right. That fairytales do exist in real life. Before you came into my life, I'm kinda playboy I admit it, but you changed me. You broke that curse in me. And now I also realized that THAT GIRL, I had a crush on and YOU are one. That I love you from the very beginning and..."

Seohyun covered his lips with her finger. "That's enough!"

"But I can explain more."

"No need to explain!"

"But why? Please forgive me Seohyunnie..." tears started to fall from his eyes.

"No need to, I've heard enough, I forgive you. Look Cho Kyuhyun, it's hard for me to ignore you because..."

"Because what? Tell me Hyunnie..."as he wiped his tears.

"Because you're my friend!!!" at the back of her mind.."Because I love you too..."

Kyuhyun hugged her as he hear those words. "Yeah right..I promise not to hurt you again."

"Thanks Kyu...and sorry too for ignoring you"

"It's alright. It's my fault after all"

"Hmmm...Even so, I'm not cancelling my date with Donghae oppa."

"Huh!!! Why?"

"Something wrong? You're not my boyfriend to ask me why." she said as she stick her tongue out to Kyu. 

"So I'm gonna court you, and it's starting right now."

"Alright...anyone is allowed to court me."

"So that means Donghae oppa still has a chance?" he asked.

"Of course! Anyone, right? Anyone." Seohyun .

"That's unfair! I thought that it's only me in your heart right now."

"Yeah...but what if my heart changed?" she continue to .

"Fine! I'm telling you, Seo Joohyun, I'm not willing to give you up to someone."

"Oh really? Even if I get sweet to Donghae oppa? He's hot...and those arms..." Seohyun giggled.

Kyuhyun looked at his body, especially his arms "Aish! Fine, let me take you home now."

"Ok..." Seohyun giggled again.

Kyuhyun placed his hand on Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyunn just stared at him and said to herself, "I now understand why? So you have a crush on me 10 years ago huh?" Seohyun giggled.

 

Seohyun at home...

She called Yoona immediately. 

"Unnie!!!" she shouted happily.

"Uh! Shouting again. You sound happy."

"Actually, yes! Kyuhyun and I.."

"Wait! Kyuhyun and you? What do you mean? You're friends again?"

"Uh-huh...He followed me in the library and insisted to listen to him. And I know everryhting now."

"You believe him that easily?"

"I saw it in his eyes that he's really sincere."

"So how about the date? Should I cancel it?" I hope I hope...

"No unnie! I told Kyuhyun that we're not official and everyone has a chance to court me and all."

Yoona did not answer.

"Unnie, are you there?"

"Uh yes...I'm just reading something."

"Oh..Sorry for disturbing you. I just want you to hear my good news."

"I'm happy for you Joohyun baby."

"Thanks you unnie, saranghae. Goodnight."

"Good night."

Both hung up.

"My goodness! Yoona are you jealous? with your very own cousin?" Yoona asked herself. "Ahhh...you can't be!" then covered her face with a pillow.

 

At KyuHae's apartment...

Kyuhyun throw himself down in the bed.

"What's with that smile?" Hae asked him.

"Yes, hyung! Yes!" 

"Huh?" Hae's clueless.

"You wanna know, you wanna know?"

"Acting childish again!"

"Me and Seohyun, we're friends again. She forgave me already."

"I get it! You lied to me that you have to fix some papers at school."

"Hehe..." Kyu smirked.

"Hah!" he opened her laptop. "Hey Yoona and Seohyun's online. I won't tell Kyu." he said to himself.

 

Group chat...

D: hi girls.

Y: hi there

S: oppa!

D: done with your homework?

S: yup!

Y: hmm...yup!

S: where's kyu?

D: he's here still doing his homework.

S: ok...

Y: i have to go now...so sleepy. bye.;)

Yoona offline

D: how are you hyun?

S: i'm ok, oppa. how about you, your lips?

D: my lips, longing for yours. joke!

S: oppa, you're so funny

D: can't wait for our date

S: yeah! you know where it is? haven't asked unnie yet.

D: i don't know either. but she said, we have to wear semi-formal attire.

S: yeah? can't wait oppa.

D: yes! me too.

S: have to go now. i'm so sleepy now.

D: ok... sweet dreams hyun. 

S: you too. and kyuhyun...

D: ok...

Seohyun offline

Donghae offline

 

Donghae turned off the laptop. "Aish! Kyuhyun again." 

"Hyung, why are you looking at me?"

"Nothing. I'm chatting with Seohyun a while ago."

"What?! And you didn't even tell me?"

"Why would I? You're doing your homework."

"Hah! excuses excuses..."

"I'll sleep now...One day to go and it's gonna be SeoHae day." Hae teased Kyu.

"So?!" he scratched his head.

"I know that Seohyun loves me...more than a friend. Good luck hyung!" he said to himself confidently. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was so confident...Well there's a reason for that. He can feel it!

What's up with Hae? He said that Yoona's special for him but still wants Seohyun. When will you see her as more special than Seohyun?