YoonHyun's Tour

Dreams Come True

Seohyun

"At last! Yoona unnie agreed to have a tour with me. Hehe.." I said to myself.

"Are you talikng to yourself?" Asked Yoona.

"No! No, unnie..." I said and winked.

 

We toured inside the building, I decided to visit all floors but Yoona unnie didn't know about that. I really want to meet a lot of people who work loyally for the company. As we walk, people around us were staring and looks like they're talking about us. I greeted them and gave them a smile, but unnie seems so snob. Well, she really mean it when she said that she doesn't want to be friends with employees.

 

"Unnie...why don't you just give them even a smile?" I asked her.

" My smile is so precious, I won't give it to the people who doesn't deserve it!" she answered me with her snobbish face. "Hyunnie, I'm so tired. We almost visited all floors, aren't you tired?"

"No, I'm not unnie...one floor left and we're done."

 

Kyuhyun

I heard that the daughters of the company owners were here and they are on a tour right now. I wonder what they look like. I hope they're beautiful. But no one can match the beauty of that angel who's in front of me few hours ago. 

"Hyung! I have to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"Have you been in love? I mean true love?" I asked.

"Not yet! But I think I've fallen in love at first sight few hours ago." he said.

"What the?! It could not have been that angel because she's mine." I said to myself. "Let me change the topic."

"Uh...hyung? Have you heard that the company's owners daughters were here and having a tour?" I asked him.

"Yes! But I wonder why they didn't visit this floor. Maybe because we're not regular employees here, and just having an on the job training... But I really don't care whether they visit us or not."

"Well, hyung! I f ever they'll visit us here, it's time for Cho Kyuhyun's work to be done." I laughed.

"Aish! There goes the playboy again." he said.

 

Later on, the elevator opened...

People were started gossiping and some of the boys were giggling. For real, they are giggling! 

"The company's owners daughters were here!" someone shouted.

All I can see are their backs. It looks kinda familiar...hmmm...

"Kyu! It's her!!!" Hyung elbowed my tummy.

"Ahhh...hyung. You really have to do that?!"

As they turn around, I froze where I was standing and stunned. "I--it's her...."

They're coming to where me and hyung were.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Keep it up, you're doing fine." she said.

"Seohyun-ah! Can we just go home right now?!" the other girl said. She looks kinda snob. 

"You'll see what Cho kyuhyun can do. I winked at her, she looked surprised. She the smiled back. See...there's nothing I cannot do to make women fall. Haha!!! " I said to myself.

I was about to say thank you to my angel..."I- I....."

"Thank you for encouraging us. Don't worry we'll do anything for this company." Dongahe hyung said.

"Thank you. By the way, Im Seo Joohyun and this is my cousin Im Yoona." she said.

"It's so nice meeting two beautiful women. By the way, I'm Lee Donghae and this is my best friend Cho Kyuhyun" hyung said.

"Ahhh...hyung! You're dead to me when we got home! I can't even say a word. So the girl hyung was talking about was the same girl I like."I said to myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun-ssi. " She smiled at me. "We have to go now. See you again"She waved goodbye to us.

"See you again? That means there's a second chance I can make a move. Hehehe..." I smiled evilly.

 

Donghae

"At last!!!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me.

I looked at Kyuhyun, he's smiling evilly.

"Hey Kyu. What are you thinking? Don't ever play around with my angel." I said.

"Your angel? I thought she's mine." he replied.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him.

"So we're talking about the same woman, hyung!" he said.

"I thought the other girl is your type. Your usual girlfriend is that type of a woman." I said.

"Well Seo Joohyun is different. She's mine, hyung, she's mine." he said.

"No! She's mine. She's my love at first sight. I won't let you play with her heart." I said.

"I won't play with her." he said.

"Really, evil kyu? We're friends right, I know you." I said.

"So, be the best man wins." he said.

"Sure!" I said.

 

As we drive home, Kyu and me are not talking. It's very unusual. 

"Kyu? Are you mad or something? Look, we're still friends even if we like the same woman." I said.

"I know hyung. You are like my brother. Let's just court her fairly. Be the best man wins right?" he said.

"Right!" I said.

Kyu, the, kissed me on the cheek. and runs out of the car laughing evilly.

"That's so gay!" I shouted, wiping my cheek.

 

Yoona

"That jerk!" I said.

"What's wrong unnie???" Hyun asked me, she so clueless.

"Do you remember that Kyu guy? He's so self-confident." I said angrily.

"Why??? What did he do?" Hyun asked me.

"He winked at me! Duh!!! He's not my type. Maybe he thinks he so handsome." I laughed loudly.

"Well...for me, he is..." Hyun blushed.

"Hey hey hey....Why are you blushing? Hyunnie has a crush, hyunnie has a crush!" I .

"No!!! Unnie, stop teasing me." she blushed more.

"Haha!!! You know what I think Hyunnie?" I said

"What, Yoona unnie?" she asked me.

"I think your visit in the company will be regular." I once again.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh...stop teasing me unnie." she said making crying noise.

"I'll tell uncle and aunt, Hyunnie's in love!!! Hyunnie is now a woman." I laughed more as I .

Then she really cried. Oh no! I think that's enough teasing." Hyunnie, I'm just joking. Please don't cry...Keroro is watching you" I said pointing to the huge Keroro doll. She stopped crying.

"Yoona unnie, when I walked to the company garden, I remembered something..." she said.

 

 

 

What could it be??? Let's find it out on the next chapter...

Don't forget to leave your comments. ;)