Seohyun...

Dreams Come True

It's so unusual for Yoona unnie to be silent, I wonder what happened between her and Teacyeon. I wanted to ask her but I'm afraid I might make her angry. I'm ao worried about her.

"You know Hyunnie?" she suddenly broke the silence. "What ou read in the books were all fake! The princes, the true love, and all. They don't exist  in real life. The little boy who told you that is right!" she said in a shaky, angry tone.

"U-unnie... they do exist, I believe!" I feel like I'm about to cry again. Unnie is so straightforward right now, and she doesn't even care if I'll get hurt by what she just said.

"I thought Taecyeon is my prince, my true love. But do princes break princesses hearts? He broke up with me, he told me that he's just wasting his time and money for me. He told me that I'm materialistic, and all. That giving him a favor is so hard for me to do. I just  want him to be more serious with our relationship and limit himself with what he and his friends usually do, like looking at other girls, go bar-hopping, etc... Do I deserve all these? Am I a bad girlfriend?"

I really can't say a word to unnie because I don't have any experience about her matters.

"At first...I thought that I'm not gonna fall for him. But as time passed by, I realized that I do love him already. And then, what happened?" Yoona unnie started to cry harder, then she hugged me so tight. I hugged her back too.

"Unnie...you don't deserve all these. Maybe because he's not the right prince for you. You deserve much better than him, your tears are precious don't waste it for a guy like him." I said. She released me from her hug.

"You think so? Then who might that guy be?" She started wiping her tears. I saw that what I've just said helped her even a little.

"I don't know...Just wait for him to come. Remember, we, princesses, aren't the one who will look for them. They should look for us." I smiled at her.

"You're right hyunnie." she stopped crying, she's controlling it. " I must show that Taecyeon that I'm even better without him." a drop of tear fell from Yoona unnie's eye.

"What he deserve is this!!!" I said as I showed my fist to unnie.

"Haha! You're such a baby!" unnie said and then pinched my cheeks, which eventually turned red.

While Unnie looked well already, I have to change the topic....

"Uh...unnie? You and Donghae oppa? You looked good together." I .

"What?! He's not even my type! And he's not rich." she replied.

"Oh there we go again, I told you unnie that social status is not important. One thing I cannot forget from my childhood was, mom told me to believe what's in my heart. You should have too!" I again.

"So you believe everything Kyuhyun jokes about? He's in your heart?" she teased me back.

"How dare you, unnie!" I pouted at her.

"I told you before to never tease me, coz you'll get a double of it." She said then laughed. 

Yoona, then, remembered that she'll help Donghae about Seohyun....

"Hyunnie, what do you think of Hae? He's good-looking, right? You can make a great couple." Unnie said, seriously. 

"So now, we're serious? Well...yes, he is good-looking, he's hot too, he smells great too." I said.

"You smelled him? That's too much Seo Joohyun! I never thought about smelling a man, even Taecyeon." she laughes hard.

"You know unnie, I'm kinda sensitive when it comes to smell. Will you like a man who stinks?" I said.

"Of course not! Haha!!!" she said. "I have a plan, I'm setting you up for a date with Donghae."

I was shocked! "What unnie?! I don't want to, I'm shy. I might not talk to him the whole date." 

"Why are you shy? Is he your crush?" Yoona unnie assumed.

"No!!! Don't tease me unnie...I only see him as my oppa. You know what I want? You and him!" I said without a joke.

"Me and him? You're joking..."Unnie said.

"No, I'm not! When I learned that you two are already friends, I was amazed that my unnie has trusted this man easily. He looks good, unlike your ex." I said. I saw unnie getting sad again. "Unnie, I didn't mean to open up that guy again, I just compared them."

"Then, let me ask you. What do you think of that Kyu guy?" Yoona unnie asked me. I was surprised.

"Well....." all I can say is that. I don't know what to say to unnie, I'm speechless.

"Gotcha! It is that Kyu guy you really like." Unnie assumed once again.

"Unnie, please keep quiet. Please don't tell Kyuhyun, please. I'm so shy, he might not like me back." I said.

"Who? Almost all of the guys in the campus want to be your boyfriend, I mean want to be our boyfriends. Haha!!" Yoona said.

"Please unnie, don't even tell Donghae oppa about it. He might tell it to Kyuhyun." I beg once again for unnie.

"Ok...but I'm warning you! I smell Taecyeon's playboy blood in him. Be careful!" Yoona said.

"I hope not! I think he's different unnie..." I said while smiling.

"Huh! Are you defending him from me, your cousin, you unnie?" Yoona said.

"It's not like that. I just felt that I know him, I don't know..."I said, thinking.

"Fine! I think we should sleep now, I'm so tired." Unnie finally gave up.

 

I really can't stop thinking about Unnie setting me up in a date with Donghae oppa. But this Kyuhyun, I really can't get him out of my mind. I think he cast a spell on me, that everytime he jokes I can't help laughing weakly. You makes me weak here (touching her chest where her heart is) Cho Kyuhyun. Is this what they call love? Are you my prince charming? I closed my eyes, wishing for a dream with my prince. 

Seohyun closed her eyes then fell asleep so easily. Yoona stayed with her for the night.

 

Sleepy right now. I'll update tomorrow. Thanks for subscribing.;) Your comments can be a great help, for me to make a better one.