The Date

Dreams Come True

Seohyun got up of her bed early to prepare for her date with Donghae this evening. Then suddenly someone knocked on her door.

"Come in, please..." she said.

"Good morning, my princess." her mom entered the room.

"Oh, mom! You're not going to work today?" she asked and kissed her mom.

"Yes! Your uncle and aunt will take over." her mom said while brushing her hair.

"Ah, I see..." she answered.

"Hmmm...You look so busy..." her mom noticed it.

"Actually, yes mom. Yoona unnie set me up for a date." she said then smiled at her mom.

"Awwww...my baby's turning into a lady. Who's that lucky man?" mom asked.

"His name is Lee Donghae. He works in our company, part time. You know him?" she asked.

"Why, of course! Together with Cho Kyuhyun. They really are nice kids, very diligent too." mom said.

"A-ah..." she smiled then turned her back to her mom. "Mom even mentioned that Kyuhyun." she whispered.

"You're saying something?" her mom asked.

"Mom? Can I ask you something?"

"What is it darling?"

"How did you know that you love dad?"

"Hmmm...let's see...me and your dad knew each other since high school, and for your information I really don't like him because he keeps on teasing me and making laugh at me, so childish! But after some time, he stopped all that and draw his attention to other girl that makes me so jealous. I realized that I want him to tease me always so that his attention is only for me. And you know what Joohyun, it was me who confessed to him that I love him because I can't stand it anymore, seeing him with another girl. I later then learned that he planned it all with that girl. He's so clever!" mom laughed but still with poise.

"Hehe...I have to congratulate dad for that. Haha!" Seohyun giggled. "Hmmm...how about your first kiss, mom? When was that?" she asked again.

"Well...my first and last kiss was from the same person, your dad. We first kissed when we became an official couple." mom answered.

"Hmmm.. I  hope my first kiss would be my last too." Seohyun whispered.

"Why did you ask? Did you kissed someone already?" mom asked while raising her eyebrow and gave her a suspicious look.

"Uh...no mom..." she shook her head. "Seohyun, you liar!" she said to herself.

"Mom can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, baby. What is it?"

"Please mom...help me prepare for my date. I'm so lucky that you're here today."

"Of course! I will make you extra beautiful tonight." her mom smiled sweetly.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Yoboseyo...Yoona here." as she picked up her phone lazily.

"Good morning Yoong, it's me Hae."

As she heard his voice, she suddenly got up of her bed.

"Yes?" she asked as she smiled widely.

"I'm on my way to pick you up, but it seems like you just get up of your bed."

"No... I just finished taking a bath. I have to go now, I'll just prepare. Bye." she hung up.

"My goodness, Yoona! You forgot that you'll help him prepare for his date tonight." Yoona then rushed up to the bathroom and take a bath. She wore her simple casual clothes and put a lip gloss.

Then someone's rang the doorbell. Then the maid knocked on her room. "Ms. Im, Mr. Lee is waiting for you downstairs."

"Alright, I'll be out in a minute." she said while drying her hair with a blower. She ran downstairs and saw Donghae waiting for her. 

"So, let's go?" she tapped Donghae's shoulder.

Donghae was surprised to see her.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"I've never seen you like this before."

"What do you mean?"

"Uh...you're just simply beautiful." he noticed that Yoona wasn't wearing any make up but still so beautiful.

"Huh! Enough with those praises." Yoona said as she goes out of the house.

"Wait!" Donghae hold her hand until they reach the car.

Inside the car...

"Are you excited?" Yoona asked him.

"Definitely! I'm dying to see Seohyun and how she'll look later." Donghae said.

"It runs in our blood, we're all beautiful." Yoona said.

"Right!" Donghae smiled.

 

At KyuHae's apartment...

Kyuhyun  stretched out his arms widely then turned to where Donghae's bed was. "Hyung?" then he closed his eyes. Then opened his eyes again widely remembering that this day is the day, Seohyun and Donghae's date. He walked to Donghae's bed and saw that it was just a pillow, "Hyung was now up and he even didn't wake me up. Aish!" He took a bath and changed his clothes, then called Seohyun.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Seohyunnie...Kyuhyun here."

"What do you want now?"

"I'll just ask you something..."

"What?!"

"What time's your date with hyung?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"Uh...for me not to wait to him later if he will going to be home late. So I can sleep early." Kyuhyun lied.

"Is that so? Well, it's 7pm."

"Thanks..hmmm..."

"You need something else?"

"Uh...what are you doing right now?"

"Preparing for our date later. Sorry Kyuhyun, but I'm busy right now." she teased.

"Ok...See you later... I mean on Monday."

"Ok bye."

Both hung up.

"I'm going to spy on you and hyung later. Hehe..." he said the he smirked.

 

At Seo's residence...

"Did I just heard Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun called you?" mom said smiling.

"Yes, mom! He asked me what time would be my date with Donghae oppa." she answered.

"He must be planning to spy on you later." mom teased.

"Mom!!!" as she pouted her lips.

"I'm just joking." mom smiled. "Did you know that Kyuhyun is already an orphan?"

"What? Really?" Seohyun said, and can't believe want she have just heard.

"Yes! His parents have worked in the company, they're our friends, together with your uncle and aunt. We've been friends since high school until that tragedy happened." mom said and her face became sad. "Kyuhyun has no family left here in Korea, all were living abroad and no one is willing to take him. So the Lee family decided to adopt him since Donghae and him we're friends, but Kyuhyun wants to keep his family name. That kid was so nice though, he didn't become a pain in the head nor became rebellious after what happened to him. So, darling, please be nice to him ok? Be friends with him." mom finished the story.

"Awww...ok mom." Seohyun faced the floor and somewhat felt guilty of what she's been doing to Kyuhyun. "Sorry Kyuhyun-ssi.." she said to herself.

 

At the mall...

Yoona and Donghae entered a clothing store.

"Yoona, isn't this brand costs a lot?" Donghae asked.

"Hmmm..."Yoona smiled. "Leave it to me. After all, it is my cousin you'll be dating."

"If that's what you want. But I promise to pay you back." Donghae insisted.

"Tsk! If that's what you want too." she said as she handed Donghae clothes to try on.

After trying out a lot of clothes, the last one made Yoona stunned. It looks like what Donghae's wearing in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjfREw_opc&feature=player_detailpage

"What do you think?" Donghae said as she wave his hand in Yoona's face.

"Huh! Yes. It suits you. Ready?" Yoona said.

"Most likely..."Donghae winked.

 

They drive off to the restaurant and Donghae left her there because she said she has some things to finish. Then Donghae drive off to Seo's residence to pick Seohyun up. He pushed the doorbell. Mrs. Seo opened it and greeted Donghae.

"Good evening, Ma'am." Donghae greeted warmly.

"Good evening. You must be Donghae. Please come in." Mrs. Seo greeted back. "Seohyun, your date's here." Mrs. Seo called her.

Seohyun then goes out of her room then as she walk downstairs, Donghae was staring at her stunned. Then Mr. Seo went out of the kitchen with a coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good evening Mr. Seo." he shake his hands.

"You take care of her ok? Or you'll be dead." Mr. Seo warned him. 

"Dad!!!" Seohyun said.

Then Mrs. Seo elbowed her husband. "Have a good date. Take care."

"I will Mr. Seo." he said respectfully. He bowed down to Mrs. Seo too.

Then Donghae and Seohyun drive off to the restaurant. They go to their reserved seats. They ordered then ate their food. Then somewhere, someone is watching them.

"They didn't know I was here. hehe..."

"Kyuhyun?!" Yoona saw him. "What are you doing here?"

He pulled Yoona down, "Shhh...I was spying on them."

"What?!" she joined Kyuhyun.

They watched them eat, dance in the sweet music, then sat down again talking about something.

"Seohyun?" Donghae started.

"Hmmm...oppa, thanks for the dinner." she smiled.

Donghae hold her hand. "Seo Joohyun, I don't know how to tell this to you but I think..." he kissed Seohyun's hand.

"Hmmm?" She was surprised.

"I should say this straight to the point, Seohyun  I love you and I want you to be my girl."

Seohyun was shocked, "Oppa?"

"I don't want you to give me an answer now, I just want you to know. And if ever you're ready to give me an answer, I'm willing to accept whether it's a yes or a no." Donghae said. "From the first time I saw you, I fell in love with you and I'm so glad that you've given me a chance to be with you tonight." he rubs her hand.

Seohyun's blushing and could not say a word. Then Donghae invited her to dance once again. This time he hugged her tighter. 

Kyuhyun and Yoona saw everything, and Kyuhyun became jealous and wanting to break the moment. But Yoona on the other hand stopped him, Kyuhyun saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Are you ok Yoona?"

"Neh..."

As Donghae and Seohyun danced, Donghae tried to kiss her. As he get closer and closer to her...

Kyuhyun was staring waiting if she will let him kiss her. Yoona too, but as she saw their faces inches apart she suddenly walked out running until she reached the bus stop. She can't stand it. 

Seohyun realized that Donghae's gonna kiss her so she suddenly turned her face to the side. Kyuhyun watching outside smirked and almost jump because of happiness. He recognized that Yoona left already.

 

"Oppa? I'm tired, let's go home." Seohyun said.

"Alright!" Donghae said.

They went out of the restaurant without noticing Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun went home immediately.

Yoona cried silently as she stared out of the bus' window. "No! You should not feel this Yoona, no! Hae's just your friend and he's dating your cousin and they kissed." she said to herself as she continue to cry.

 

At KyuHae's apartment, Kyuhyun threw himself to his bed and chuckled, "I'm still the only person who tasted her lips. Sorry hyung, you're an unlucky one. hehehe..."

 

Donghae and Seohyun reached Seo's residence.

"Oppa, thank you. I've enjoyed it." Seohyun said.

"Me too. I hope we can have another one." Donghae said.

"Hmmm...Let's see." Seohyun smiled.

"Bye Seohyun...Sweet dreams." 

"Bye oppa. Take care."

Donghae waited for Seohyun to enter the house before he drive home.

 

Yoona also reached their house, she wore a sunglasses even if it's already dark so that they won't notice her puffy eyes. She go to her room immediately and hugged her huge pillow and started crying again. "I'm so hurt. Hae, I love you. Can't you love me back? Please love me instead of Seohyun."

 

Donghae reached their apartment and changed his clothes.

"Hyung, are you there?" Kyuhyun said pretending that he's home alone the whole day.

"Yes! My date with Seohyun was wonderful." Donghae said.

"I see..." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Huh! Aren't you jealous? I saw you smirked."

"Not at all hyung. Beside I'm going to invite her too."

"Fine! I'm going to sleep now, I'm tired. Let me have a sweet dream with Seohyun."

"Hehe..." Kyuhyun chuckled behind his blanket.

 

"I'm so shocked that Donghae oppa confessed to me. I don't know what to do, all this time I thought he and unnie  were...but I think I'm wrong. This was all unnie's plan. I have to talk to her tomorrow." Seohyun said to herself. "I can't believe that he tried to kiss me too. Sigh... I'm not sure on how I'm going to face him tomorrow."

 

 

 

This was my chapter 14 that I've deleted. I've rewritten it.

Hope you like it! Sorry for the late update.