YoonHae Together! How about SeoKYu?

Dreams Come True

A day before the school's special event, Yoona and Donghae were still in awkwardness and didn't talk with each other. Seohyun and Kyuhyun were worried because they might not do well in their performance, so they decided to talk with their sunbaes.

 

Seohyun and Yoona...

"Unnie..." she hugged Yoona. "How are you these days, you look tired. You should take a break."

"Hyunnie...I'm alright. I'm just busy with the event." she sighed.

"Hmmm...how about a coffee later?" Seohyun asked.

"Sure! I missed going out with you alone." Yoona gave her a smile.

"Yey! I missed you too unnie." she said.

"Yeah...You've been busy going out with Kyuhyun." Yoona said with a jealous tone.

"Unnie...you're still my best friend." she chuckled. "And you're busy going out with Donghae oppa too."

Yoona looked at her, then goes back to what she's doing. She didn't respond to her.

"Something wrong with you and oppa?" Seohyun asked her.

"Nothing..." she answered.

"I know there is...You can't hide it from me unnie, I can see it in your eyes." Seohyun said.

"Alright! Let's go to the coffee shop first." Yoona said.

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae...

"Hyung! I wanted to ask you something." Kyuhyun approached Donghae.

"What is it?" he responded.

"About you and Yoona-ssi..." Kyuhyun started asking him. "Did you have a fight? Seohyun and I noticed that you were not talking with each other."

"I don't know...Actually..."he answered.

"What do you mean hyung?" Kyuhyun asked, looking at his phone for someone texted him.

"I..." Donghae was about to tell it when he's suddenly interrupted by Kyuhyun.

"Ok...Save it! Let's go to the coffee shop first." kyuhyun said.

 

At the Coffee Shop...

Seohyun and Yoona went there and they began talking about what really happened between her and Donghae.

"Well...Hyunnie. After we practiced and Ms. Kim left the room, he confessed to me. I slapped him hard." Yoona said.

"Huh? But why????" Seohyun was shocked that Donghae actually confessed already but confused that they're avoiding each other.

"He told me that he loves me ever since. He realized that after you rejected him, that's why he asks me to avoid Taec and all." she continued.

"I just don't understand why did you slap him?" Seohyun asked.

"It's because he is such a coward that he didn't confess. I hurt myself for so long, then learning that he loves me that time too. And I'm not supposed to get hurt..." Yoona sighed.

"Then...now, you're hurting yourself again by ignoring him? Come on, unnie!!!" Seohyun drinks her frappe.

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae entered the room and same thing, they talked about what happened between him and Yoona.

"So, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as he sat on their seats.

"Kyu...I confessed to her already. And I did received a slap." Donghae told him.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "After that, you didn't talk to her? Why?"

"I just realized that I'm such a coward. I'm not like you, Kyu...I should have told her earlier that I love her so that she didn't get hurt." Donghae looked down.

"Well, hyung! This is not the time for your cowardness." Kyuhyun pointed on Seohyun and Yoona sitting not far away from them. "Talk to her!" Kyuhyun grabs Donghae to Seohyun and Yoona's table.

"Kyu!" Seohyun stood up. 

"Have a great time!" Kyuhyun said as he pulled Seohyun away from them.

 

Donghae sat down in front of Yoona, silence between them. 

"Yoong..." Donghae started. "I'm really sorry...I missed you so much!"

Yoona bit her lips and sighed. 

"Please forgive me...I love you Im Yoona. If you want me to shout it here, I will." Donghae said. "I...." Donghae began shouting but Yoona interrupted him and pulled his arm down. People were looking at them.

"Fine! Don't shout!" Yoona said. 

"Im Yoona, I love you I love you I love you!" he said holding Yoona's hand tight.

"Shhh...people might hear you." she looked around and people were actually looking at them with smiles in their faces.

"Forgive me, Yoong please..." he said.

"Hmp! I won't!" Yoona acting snobbish again.

Donghae stood up and shouted, "Please...please convince her to forgive me. I love her not just a friend, I love her more than that. She's angry with me...." Yoona pulled him down again.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" Yoona whispered.

People around started "Awwww...how sweet...", "forgive him now young lady..", "he's sincere, forgive him."...

Yoona stood up and Donghae too. "Yes! I'll forgive him!" she faced Donghae. "I forgive you, Lee Donghae!"

Donghae jumped in happiness, he carried Yoona while hugging. Then he whispered in her ear, "I love you, Yoong."

"I love you too, Hae!" she responded.

People were clapping, including Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Then someone shouted, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" others followed the chants and yells. So Yoona gave him a smack kiss on the lips. People clapped once again, they were like newly wed couple.

 

Kyuhyun walked outside and Seohyun followed him.

"Kyu, something wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Seo Joohyun! I'm jealous!!!" Kyuhyun said.

"What?" Seohyun asked again.

"I wanted you to be my girlfriend too Seobaby..." he said with a sad face.

Seohyun chuckle, "Hmmm...I'll think about it. Be patient Cho Kyuhyun..." Seohyun winked at him. It's his first time to receive a wink from Seohyun, he almost faint. Seohyun walks to her car, preparing to go home since she knew that Donghae will take Yoona home too.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun grabbed her waist. "Do you think you can just escape me tonight without this?" he kissed Seohyun on the lips.

Seohyun broke it easily. "Kyuhyun!!! Let go of me!!!" Seohyun hitting him on the chest.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'll take you home now."

 

 

 

Few chapters left guys. I'll focus on my YoonHae fic after this, then start a new SeoKyu fic. Thank you everyone. ♥