Practice makes Perfect

Dreams Come True

Donghae and Yoona was in a room alone, talking about their dance. Their costumes, the lightings, effects, etc.

"I'm going to wear this kind of dress, ok?"Yoona said and showed the picture to Donghae. 

"That's pretty, it matches you..." he stares at Yoona while Yoona's still browsing a magazine.

"And you...you should wear this."Yoona pointed on a picture.

"Hmmm..."

"What do you think?" Yoona asked.

"Ok, I'll wear something like that. Does this mean, we have to go to the mall to buy those stuffs?" Donghae asked.

"Yup! We should practice now so that we can go there early." Yoona said.

So they got up from their seats and started playing the song as they dance. This time, they did great, they're feeling the song. After their practice, someone clapped for their perormance, it was Ms. Kim.

"You did great! I want to see those moves in your actual performance ok?" she said and hugged the two.

"We will, Ms. Kim." they both said.

"I gotta go now..." Ms. Kim said goodbye. After she goes out of the room, Yoona and Donghae were overwhelmed so they hugged each other. Donghae carried Yoona while they're hugging and turns around. He stopped turning, but he's still carrying Yoona, he closed his eyes and it's like he doesn't want to let go of her.

"Hae???" Yoona looked at Hae's face. She cupped his face, "Are you ok?"

"Yes..."Donghae's face getting closer to Yoona's, she's blushing now then she closed her eyes.

Donghae's about to kiss Yoona, but suddenly he turned his head sideways. Cowardness attacks again.

Yoona just sigh, "Get me down right now." she said. After Donghae let go of her, she walked out as fast as she can.

"Yoong, wait up!" Donghae runs after her. "Aren't we going to the mall to buy our clothes?" he asked.

"No! I'm tired...maybe tomorrow." she said. She turned her back on Donghae.

Donghae can't hide his feelings for her anymore so he grabbed her arm and hugged her. "Yoona-ssi...I love you." he said.

"Mwoh? I know...we're friends right? I love you too Hae." Yoona was shocked by his sudden hug.

"No! I don't love you only as a friend. I've been keeping this all the time because I'm afraid, and you're dating Taecyeon. But Yoong..." he looked at her eyes. "I love you...more than a friend, and I wanted you to be my girlfriend."

She slapped Donghae really hard and she was crying. "Why??? Why did you keep it all this time?"

"Huh? What do you mean Yoong?" he asked.

"If you only knew how much I'm hurting myself thinking about this..."Yoona said.

"What??? I don't get it." Donghae being so slow again.

"Hae...you are so numb! I love you since you love Seohyun, everytime you talk about her I get insecure, I get jealous and all. The day you dated her, I'm so hurt that I blame myself for volunteering to set it up. When Seohyun rejected you and you're hurt, I'm hurt even more. When I saw Jessica kissing you, I get jealous too haven't you noticed that? Everytime you get jealous over Taecyeon, I get a little hope but you didn't even say a thing. I wanted to punch you right now!!!" Yoona cried.

"Sorry Yoong...but I wanted you to know that after Seohyun rejected me, I realized that you really are the most important person in my life. I've accepted that I've lost Seohyun, but I won't accept losing you that's why I wanted you to stay away from Taecyeon and never give him a second chance. I really love you..." he said.

"Then why did you kept your mouth shut. Why don't you confess? Is it so hard?" Yoona asked.

"Yes, it is! Because I know that I'm not your ideal man, I'm afraid to get rejected. Sorry Yoong, please forgive me..." he begged, he even kneeled on the floor.

"Sorry...I have to go. I need some air." she said and left Donghae behind.

"Yoong..." he didn't stood up. "Sorry...I love you."

Yoona drive back home and rushed to her room and cried on her bed. "I hate you Lee Donghae! You are so numb, you are so slow, you can't even speak. Ahhh..." she said to herself and covered herself with a pillow and blanket.

 

 

Seohyun was already home, and she's with Kyuhyun at her room. They're also practicing their song, they're discussing on how to make their performance more dramatic than just holding hands.

"What about, we kiss after the last word?" Kyuhyun said with a smirk on his lips.

"You want to die? My dad's watching, you know that." she said raising her brow.

"But I think it's ok for aunt..."Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Hello? We're performing at school...everyone will see it, and it was embarassing." she rolled her eyes.

"It's not embarassing to kiss a hottie like me in front of the people." Kyuhyun continue to .

"Hah! Whatever Kyuhyun." she said.

"Seohyun-ah, when are you going to accept me as your boyfriend. Look, we're already kissing each other, a lot!!! But still, we're not official?" Kyuhyun asked.

Seohyun did not answer him, she just chuckle. She continues to fix her things on the bed.

"Fine! You don't want to answer?" Kyuhyun got up and pinned Seohyun on the bed. 

"Kyuhyun-ssi...Let me go, you!" Seohyun tried to fight back to Kyuhyun's strength but she failed.

"What?" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Don't force me to answer now. Let me go!!!" she kicked Kyuhyun's front and pushed him.

"Ah...that hurts. Don't do it again or you won't get a baby." Kyuhyun said holding his front.

"Hah! You deserve that, erted mind!" Seohyun said. "Let's go to the mall!" she ordered Kyuhyun.

"Fine! Give me your keys, ma'am." Kyuhyun said.

"Here! Move fast butler." Seohyun still bullying Kyuhyun.

"Aish! You're really trying my patience..." Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's waist and hugged her tightly and kissed her without  hesitations.

She pushed Kyuhyun, "Hmp! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop stealing kisses will you?! Let's go to the mall now." Seohyun ran downstairs, escaping Kyuhyun since he has a smirk left on his lips. Kyuhyun followed her and they drive to the mall.

 

They reached the mall, they went to a shop which sells formal clothes.

"Here!" Seohyun handed Kyuhyun a suit. "Wear something decent." she said and then laughed.

"You'll see, Seo Joohyun. I'll be the most handsome man in this suit." he brags.

"Ok, let's see..." Seohyun chuckled.

As Kyuhyun went out of the fitting room, Seohyun's eyes widened in surprise. 

"What Ms. Seo? I can see love in your eyes." he said. Seohyun blinked and hit him after that.

"Ms. Seo, this one's suits you." the saleslady handed her a white dress.

"Ok, I'll try this." she stepped inside the fitting room. Then after some time, she's about to come out but she remained there hiding behind curtains.

"Seobaby...what are you doing? Why don't you show it to us?" Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun walked out of the fitting room, Kyuhyun's jaw dropped by Seohyun's beauty.

"Mr. Cho, your jaw." Seohyun chuckled.

"Wait!" Kyuhyun called the saleslady and stand beside Seohyun. "We looked like a newly wed couple right?"

"Yes sir! You're absolutely right!" the saleslasy said. Seohyun elbowed Kyuhyun's stomach.

"Ouch! You keep on hurting me, physically." Kyuhyun act like he's really hurt.

"Hmp! Whatever..." she said to him. "Miss...we're going to buy these."

They changed their clothes again then paid at the counter. As they go out of the shop, they saw Taecyeon...He's with Suzy? They're acting really sweet with each other.

"What? Does this mean..."Kyuhyun started.

"Unnie really rejected him, and Suzy's not into you anymore?" Seohyun continued. "Maybe she came back to her senses and realized that you are one ugly guy." Seohyun .

"Well...this ugly guy? You let him kiss you a lot of times, right? Now, call him ugly again." Kyuhyun back.

"Hmp! You!" Seohyun walked fast and left Kyuhyun, so he followed her and when he reached her, he wrapped his arm on her shoulders.

 

Next day...

"Ok, class...This is your last week of practice. Your special presentation will be next week. Do your best." Ms. Kim said before she left the room.

All the students were excited, they started preparing their props, clothes, script, lyrics, and dance moves. They started distributing tickets too.

 

 

 

Thank you guys...let me remind you again that I'll end this soon. Thanks for all your support. Saranghae ♥