Married Life

Dreams Come True

The day is over, the couples haven't gotten enough sleep but they're scheduled for a flight for their honeymoon at Jeju island. So they put their things in the car and drive to where the private plane is. 

"I'm so tired..."Yoona said as she leans her head on Donghae's shoulder.

"Me too, but it's worth it." he kissed Yoona's forehead. 

"This day is unforgettable. If I could take a video of our lives from our first meeting, I will! We started as strangers, became friends and now I'm Mrs. Lee." Yoona smiled cheekily. "I'm so lucky to have you, Haebaby..."

"Well...I'm luckier! I'll fall in love with you over and over again." Donghae said and kissed her on the lips. "Rest now." he said as he hold Yoona's hand.

 

"Kyu?" Seohyun wrapped her arms on Kyuhyun's arm.

"Yes, my baby?" Kyuhyun kissed her nose.

"I love you." she looked at Kyuhyun's eyes.

"I love you more."he responded and kissed her on the lips. "So...are you ready?" he smirked.

"Yes! I know we'll have so much fun tomorrow, I really love to tour around Jeju. I want to go to the teddy bear Museum." she said excitedly.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "So childish...I'm not talking about that." he said.

"Huh? But we're supposed to go there right?" she asked confusely.

"Yes...What I mean is...it's our honeymoon, right? We're supposed to give mom and dad their grandchildren." Kyuhyun laughed.

Seohyun bit her lower lip. "Kyu....I don't...know." she said putting her hand below her chin.

"If you're not ready, it's ok." Kyuhyun pouts trying to act cute.

Seohyun looked at him thinking about her parents dream. "I think I can handle." she finally said.

Kyuhyun's face brighten. "Trust me, they will have beautiful granchildren." she hugged Seohyun.

"Let's have a rest first." she leaned her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder and close her eyes to sleep. Kyuhyun closed his eyes to sleep too with a smile on his lips.

 

They arrived at Jeju island and spend the rest of the night there. And since this is a honeymoon, they did what newly weds do. The next day, the couples seemed like kids again, playing around with each other.

"Ahhhh..."Yoona screamed as Donghae runs after her at the beach.

"Gotcha!!!" Donghae caught her and carried her and turned around until they fall on the water. They were laughing so hard and enjoying every moment.

"Let's go!" Donghae pulled her to a table at the shore to eat. 

"Oohhh...food!!!" Yoona sat down quickly and grabbed some food.

Donghae was staring at her as she eats. "Wait! You're probably..."

"What?" she asked as she continue to stuff food on .

"What are you feeling right now? Are you craving for something or what?" Donghae asked her.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Here!" she offered Donghae some food.

"You must be pregnant Mrs. Lee." Donghae said. Yoona choked out the food in .

"What?! You are too excited. We only did it last night. And you know, I always eat like this." Yoona pouted.

"I'm just kidding." he chuckled.

"You interrupted me. Here eat these!" she stuffed food on Donghae's mouth.

 

"Omo!!! What a cute teddy bear!!!" Seohyun tagging Kyuhyun's arm. "I want to hug it!"

"Why? Am I not enough to be hugged?" Kyuhyun joked.

Seohyun stuck her tongue out. 

"Wait! I must report to mom that we've started to make their grandchildren." Kyuhyun grabbed his phone from his pocket.

Seohyun snatched his phone from him. "Do you really have to say everything we've done? They can just wait for a news if I'm positive."

Kyuhyun chuckled as he teased his wife. "Alright...but we must do it daily so that we can give mom and dad granchildren right away."

"Shut up! This is not the time to talk about it. We're having a tour right?" Seohyun frowned.

"Fine Mrs. Cho." he said as he wrapped his arm on Seohyun's shoulders and continue to walk.

 

After a week, they came back to their own houses and called their parents. The parents were excited to meet them again, so they go to their parents' houses. The moms talked to their daughters while the dads talked to thei r sons-in-law.

Mrs. Im dialled Mrs. Seo's number. 

"Yoboseyo?" Mrs. Seo answered her phone.

"Have you and Seohyun talked already?" Mrs. Im asked.

"Ne! They did it!!! She said, I can expect a grandchild now." Mrs. Seo said excitedly.

"My, my...we're getting older." Mrs. Im said. "Yoona told me that she and Hae is planning to build a business. SInce Yoona is so interested in fashion, they will start a clothing line. Yoona's tagging along Seohyun. She's interested in fashion too right?"

"Yes! But, you know what? I really missed my baby Seohyun." Mrs. Seo said.

"Me too...They're grown up now and very successful...." silence came between the phone. "Oh well! That's life."

"Yeah...We should accept the fact that they're not forever babies. What's important is their dreams came true and I'm happy and contented knowing that." Mrs. Seo sniffed.

"Are you cryong sis?" Mrs. Im asked.

"No I'm not! Wait, I have to go now. Lot to do here." Mrs. Seo said escaping her sister's question.

"Alright...Bye..." they both hung up.

 

 

After a month...

"Unnie!!! Seohyun runs toward Yoona. "Unnie, I'm positivey pregnant." she showed Yoona her pregnancy test and documents from the doctor.

"Awww...Congratulations Hyunnie!!! Does Kyuhyun knows already?" Yoona asked.

"Not yet! I'm going to the office right now." Seohyun said and walked fast to her car.

"Wait! I'm going with you. And I'm driving..." Yoona volunteered herself. "Your parents will be very happy now."

"Yeah...But I'm planning to announce it to Kyuhyun first." Seohyun said.

At the company...

Seohyun and Yoona separated ways, Yoona goes to Donghae's room to announce it too. Seohyun knocked on Kyuhyun's room and opened the door.

"Seobaby...What are you doing there? Come inside." Kyuhyun said as he goes toward her too and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Kyu...I have something to tell you." she said hugging the doctor's papers. 

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked and Seohyun handed him the brown envelope. As Kyuhyun reads it, his eyes widen in excitement.

"My wife is pregnant!!! At last!!!" he hugged Seohyun and lifts her up in the air. Kyuhyun continued shouting, that made Seohyun's parents enter his room.

"What's happening here?" Mrs. Seo asked as they found Kyuhyun lifting Seohyun.

"Will you put my daughter down?" Mr. Seo asked. "What's with the noise?"

"Mom! Dad!!! My wife is pregnant!!!" Kyuhyun jumped like a kid.

"Really? I'm happy for both of you. At last, we will have a new baby." Mrs. Seo hugged her daughter.

Mr. Seo was crying again. "Come over here, my baby..." Seohyun walked to him and hugged him. "Until now i can't accept that you're not a baby anymore, but now you're giving us additional beautiful member. Take care of yourself." he kissed his daughter's forehead. "And Kyuhyun. Take care of her!" he ordered Kyuhyun.

"I will dad!" he saluted to Mr. Seo.

 

At Donghae's room..

"Hae!!! Seohyun's pregnant!!!" she said excitedly as she hugged Donghae.

"What? Oh great! Kyuhyun beats me again." he chuckled. "How about us my love?"

"Hmp! You should try harder." Yoona laughed.

"I should ask Kyuhyun about his secret then." Donghae laughed too. 

Yoona punched his softly on the chest. "Haha!!! Fine.. I know mom and dad know it already. Aunt will definitely announce it right away."

"Maybe...Remember, we have to make our own too right away." Donghae pulled Yoona closer to his and kiss her on the lips.

"Ok...Maybe later." Yoona winked at him.

 

 

 

I have seen a YoonHae pic in NY at tumblr. And here it is...