Another girl's evil plan

Dreams Come True

At school...

Kyuhyun saw Seohyun goint out of the car. Suzy saw Kyuhyun and was about to run towards him, then she saw him walked beside Seohyun as they go to the room. Luckily, Suzy is not at the same class as our four protagonists. The class she's in is where Taecyeon is.

"So...that's the girl. Well she's pretty, and she looks like a rich girl. In fact, she looks like a princess!" Suzy hit her desk with her fist.

"Hi there! You're new here?" Taecyeon greeted her.

"Well yeah..."she smiled.

"I'm Taecyeon, and you are?"he asked.

"I'm Suzy..." she answered. Then she noticed Taecyeon was staring out of the window, so she did the same and saw Seohyun with Kyuhyun and Donghae with a girl also. "You know her?" pointing at Seohyun.

"Yeah. She's Seohyun." he answered.

"You like her?" she asked.

"No...I like her cousin. See that girl?" he said pointing at Yoona.

"Oh sheesh!" she muttered. "This guy is useless."

"You're sayiong something?" Taecyeon asked still looking at the window.

"Nothing!" she answered. "I need to think a better plan." she thought.

 

It's breaktime, Suzy waited outside Kyuhyun's room but Kyuhyun hasn't go out. Then she saw Seohyun walking in the hallway alone going to the cafeteria. She acted like she's not looking where she's going and intentionally bumped Seohyun. Their things were scattered on the floor.

"Oh...I'm so sorry..Let me help you." Seohyun said.

"Thank you..." Suzy answered the stood up after they picked the things. "By the way, I'm Suzy. I'm new here."

"I'm Seohyun. Nice meeting you." she said.

"Well, not nice meeting you." Suzy thought. "I'm hungry. You want to eat?"

"Actually, I'm going to the cafeteria too." Seohyun answered.

"Ok...Let's go there together." Suzy said.

 

At the cafeteria...

"What am I going to do now?" Suzy thought. Then she pretended to cry. "Sniff! Sniff!"

"Are you crying? Here." Seohyun asked as she handed her a tissue.

"It's because...my boyfriend...he broke up with me because of another girl. I went here to visit him, but then he just cheated on me." she said.

"That guy needs some lesson. He's an idiot!" Seohyun said. "He's studying here also?"

"Yes! But I didn't saw him since I entered this school." Suzy said. "He even promised me that he will marry me when we grow up."

"What? That's sweet...but..now, he just lied? He is sick!" Seohyun said. 

Suzy kept on getting Seohyun's trust and told her a lot of lies breaking the image of the guy he's talking about.

"Seobaby?" Kyuhyun called her. "You're with someone?"

"Yes! She's my new friend, Suzy." Suzy stood up and face Kyuhyun.

"You?!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Oppa!!! I missed you!" Suzy shouted and hugged Kyuhyun. "Seohyun, he's my boyfriend. At last I saw you."

Seohyun stared at them, Suzy is hugging Kyuhyun really tight. Seohyun can't even move because of the scene but she tried, she get her things. "Sorry, but I have to go!" 

Suzy smirked at the sight of Seohyun walking away.

"Aish!" Kyuhyun pushed Suzy. "You are crazy, you're not even my ex-girlfriend!" he said then ran after Seohyun.

 

Seohyun walked fast while tears keep on falling from her eyes, she wore her sunglasses.

"Seobaby..." Kyuhyun called her but she walked faster. Kyuhyun caught up to her, he touched her shoulder.

"Don't touch me! You are a liar!" Seohyun yelled at him.

"No! She's the one lying." Kyuhyun said.

"Huh? If only you can see how much she's hurt. Then denying her now?" Seohyun continued walking until she reached her car. Kyuhyun knocked on her car, but she kept going, she drive it to their house.

Seohyun rushed in to her room. In there she just cry and cry because of what she learned. "I can't believe this is happening to me...The one I love lied to me. And...he promised to that girl that he will marry her? How about me, my dreams? My dream, that someday, me and Kyuhyun...It's gone...It's all gone." Seohyun cried hard. "Kyuhyun, I love you...why???" Seohyun just cried the whole night, she didn't eat dinner, she's not even answering her phone calls.

 

 

Oh no! Suzy has made her move. Seobaby is hurt. What will happen next?

Yoona doesn't know anything yet. 

Only Donghae and Kyuhyun knew Suzy. They know the whole truth, but will Seohyun give them a chance to explain especially Kyuhyun?

 

Sorry for making Suzy a villain.:P