You can always Count on Me

Dreams Come True

Yoona and Donghae

After class, Yoona and Donghae decided to talk about what happened yesterday with her phone conversation with Taecyeon. They went to the school's botanical garden. They sit on a bench.

"I wonder where did Seohyun and Kyuhyun go. I think they really planned to escape us." Yoona said to Donghae with a suspicious look.

"How can you conclude that? Haha!" Donghae said with a laugh then start asking Yoona. "So...what really happened to you yesterday? I noticed that you were in a bad mood, you even didn't eat lunch." Donghae said with a worried tone.

"Sigh...You know...I'm a babo!" She blamed herself.

"Don't say that, you're not!" he said tapping her shoulder.

"I know that Taecyeon was a playboy. When he courted me, I accepted it immediately because of fame. People think we are perfect together because of our looks and social status. We're the same. Then as time passes by, I've fallen for him but I think the feeling isn't mutual. It's my fault, right? I let myself fall for him. I'm a babo! He broke up with me on the phone and he said that he's already dating Jessica. He told me things why he hated me, and it really hurt me. He told me to delete his contact number on my phone and never ever come close to him because he's not interested on me anymore." she said, almost crying. "When I get back on our table, I really wanted to cry but I just controlled it. I don't want other people see that I'm weak. Do you understand Hae?" she said. She cannot control her tears anymore and started crying.

Donghae, then, pulled her close to his chest and hug her really tight. "Shhh...don't cry. You're not babo after all. For me, you are my genie right? You are special to me, no matter how people look on you I don't care. You're still Im Yoona, my friend whom I love very much." 

Yoona was surprised by what Donghae has said and she hugged him tighter. "Really? Thank you, Hae...for your understanding, for being a real friend to me."

"Remember this, you can always count on me. If you want me to punch Taecyeon on the face, I will...just for you." he said, still hugging Yoona. He smelled her hair, it smells like strawberry, he was .

"Oppa...saranghae..." she said, she calmed down a bit but tears keep falling on her cheek. She blushed but he didn't notice since she cried.

"Saranghae my best friend..." he said wiping Yoona's tears with his thumb. 

Yoona closed her eyes while Hae's wiping her tears with his thumb, Hae started caressing her face. He just realized how beautiful Yoona was. Then Yoona opened her eyes, "Oppa?".

Dongahe was surprised. "Uh...I think I shall take you home now, it's getting dark." he said trying to escape on what he just did.

"Okay...Thank you again." she said. Dongahe hold her hand as they went to the school's parking space.

Somewhere in the botanical garden, someone has witnessed how sweet Yoona and Donghae were. It was Wooyoung, Taecyeon's friend. "Taecyeon will be surprised that Yoona has replaced him too right away. Hehehe...Good thing.I have my camera with me. These shots were great!" he smiled evilly.

 

In front of Yoona's house...

"Thank you for taking me home, Hae." she smiled sweetly.

"It's nothing. Remember what I promised you, ok? I'm just a call away if you need me." he winked at her.

"Haha! You're so funny." she laughed with an open mouth.

"Really, you can laugh like that?" he joked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You just laughed wholeheartedly, that I've seen everything inside your mouth."he joked again.

"Huh? You're so mean!!!" She hits Donghae's arms.

"I'm just joking. I just wanted to make you laugh. But you know what? It'a cute!"he said.

Yoona blushed, "Ok...I'll go inside now." she gave Donghae a kiss on a cheek then get out from his car. "See you tomorrow."

"See you..." he said, atill shocked that Yoona just kissed him. He blushed a little.

 

 Inside the house...

"Ms. Im?" Mrs. Park, their servant said. "Ms. Seo called lately and asked if you're home already. I told her that you'll call her back once you come home."

"Thank you, Mrs. Park. I'll call her now." she checked her mobile. "Oh my...Seohyun has been calling me for about 23 times?"

She rushed to her room and called Seohyun. "Hey pretty cousin, Mrs. park said you've called?"

"Yes I am!" she shouted with an angry tone.

"Errr...not in my ear dongsaeng!!!" she shouted back.

"Sorry unnie. I'm just pissed and hurt right now. I saw him already." she said.

"What? Why? Who...?" she asked.

"Do you remember the little boy who made me cry 10 years ago?" she said.

"In Seo Telecoms' garden?"

"Yes! I know who he was. And we fought! Hmp!"

"Haha!!! Introduce me to him, will you?"

"The truth is...you knew him already."

"Huh?" Yoona said, clueless...

"It's Cho Kyuhyun! That jerk!"

"Ohhh...Looks like an LQ here." Yoona said and by laughing out loud.

"Unnie, I'll make him suffer. I'll ignore him starting tomorrow."

"You really mean it? Can you forgive him will you? It's so long time ago, It's just a once upon a time."

"So you're on his side now, unnie? Huhuhu...."

"It's not like that Seohyun. You know, you were little that time and he's a guy. Most guys doesn't like girls when they're little."

"I can forgive him, unnie...Yes. But I want him to suffer first. My dream of prince charming almost shattered when he said those things to me when we're little."

"How will you take revenge then?" Yoona asked.

"I'll let him see that I'll date Donghae oppa this weekend. I'm accepting the offer, unnie."

Yoona can't say a word. She wanted to say that she has changed her mind, but it was too late because she remimded Donghae  about it. "Uhhh...ok. I'll tell him tomorrow at school.

"Ok...thanks you very much unnie."

"You're welcome..." then they both hung up. Yoona felt disappointed to herself.

 

At Hae and Kyu's apartment...

"Kyu!!!" Hae shouted happily as he jumped onto Kyu covered by a blanket.

"Aish! Hyung, what do you want?" Kyu shouted still covered by a blanket.

"What happened to you? Your voice seems different, and why don't you show yourself to me?" He said pulling Kyu's blanket.

Kyu covered his face with a pillow. "Don't bother me, hyung!"

"What's with this childish act? Will you remove that pillow?" Hae said the tried to remove the pillow, but Kyu's holding it tightly.

"If that's what you want." Hae give up. "You and Seohyun escaped us don't you?"

"So what? None of your business." Kyu answered back.

"Hey hey hey! If you're not in a mood, then just listen to me." Dongahe said. "I have a talk with Yoona, and we got closer. He treated me as a best friend already."

"So I'm not your best friend anymore?" Kyu spoke suddenly.

"It's not that...of course, you are my guy best friend forever. While Yoona is my girl best friend." Hae made it clear. "And another thing, this good news for you will make you cry... hahaha!!!" Hae . "Yoona set me up for a date with my  angel, Seohyun." Hae laughed out lod.

Kyuhyun, then, got up revealing his puffy eyes, "What, hyung?"

Donghae was surprised, "So that's why you're hiding your face? Tell me what happened...I'm your hyung right?"

"Hyung!!!" Kyu shouted and hugged Donghae.

"Ahhh... so cheesy." he hugged Kyu back.

Kyu broke the hug. It's his first time to cry over a girl. "Hyung, this is about Seohyun..."

"Why, you already learned that we're having date this weekend?"

"It's not that hyung...she was that ltlle girl..."

"What little girl?"

"The one who's so angry with me, The one I teased 10 years ago. She didn't forget what happened..."

"What? How did you learn that you were those kids back then?"

"I took him to the company's garden for confession....then..."

"Ah-hah! That's why you escaped us?"

"Actually, yes...Then hyung! I told her that it's my most memorable place, but before i tell her that THAT LITTLE GIRL is right because I've actually fallen in love with her, 'cause she broke the curse of my being playboy...she suddenly realized that THAT LITTLE BOY was me." Kyu'e eyes started to form tears again.

"Oh god! That's the consequence you have to face right now. But I'm telling you Kyuhyun, I'll still continue that date. Don't discourage me."

"What hurts the most is not that hyung, it's the fact that she's mad at me right now. But hyung..." he stood up on the bed. "I'm not giving up Seo Joohyun, I'll continue what I've started even if that will mean suffering and hardships."

"Now that you've lost a lot of points, I'll make sure I'll gain more. hahaha!!!"

"Don't be too over confident hyung, I'm still here!" 

"Ok, ok. Let's go to sleep. I'm tired."

 

Before going to sleep, bot the girls and the boys thought about what happened to them this whole day.

Seohyun: "Ah! That little boy whom I hated the most came to my life again as a guy whom I love right now. (In fact, it's her first time to fall in love.)

Kyuhyun: "Please God, help me...Seohyun will forgive me, I know that. Saranghae Seo Joohyun.

Yoona: He told me that I'm special to him. And the way he touches my face lately...awww...I think my heart isn't vacant anymore because he's in it. 

Donghae: Why are you happy today Donghae? Is it because Yoona has set up a date for you and Seohyun? Or was is because you're with Yoona lately?

 

 

Sorry for some wrong grammars. hehe...Happy reading chingus ;)