Who's that girl?

Dreams Come True

"Should I call her?" Donghae said holding his phone. "What will I say? Yoona-ssi, can I...no! Yoona-ssi, I like you...no! Yoong...Aish!"

Kyuhyun woke up hearing Donghae's noise. "Please hyung! I want to sleep longer. Call her if you want!"

"Fine! I'll go out!" he goes out of their room, then he dropped his phone upon seeing who's waiting outside. "Suzy?"

"Yup! Oppa, I miss you. Where's Kyuhyun?" she asked.

"He's sleeping inside..." he said. "No, it can't be? How about Seohyun?" he thought. "What brings you here?"

"Is something wrong? I want Kyuhyun oppa back! He promised to marry me, right?" she said.

"What's with Kyu? Promised to marry this girl? I'm going to punch him!" he thought, thinking about Seohyun. "Marry you? When did he say that?"

"When were still kids." she answered. "Call him oppa!!!"

"He's out of his mind that time, you know. You're still kids that time." Donghae laughed.

"Whatever! Call him or I'll enter your room."she inisisted.

"Fine!" Donghae is pissed due to Suzy and he wasn't able to call Yoona because of Suzy again.

"Kyuhyun! Wake up! Meet someone outside then I'll talk to you after." Donghae wake him up.

"Aish! Hyung!" Kyuhyun said.

"It's Suzy, your ex!" Donghae said.

"That girl never learned. I don't like her!" Kyuhyun said.

"Oh...so you promised to marry her huh?" Donghae clenched his fist.

"But it was forced! Remember..." Kyuhyun reasoned out. "Fine! I'm going out!"

"Because you're such a coward that time! Now face her!" Donghae said.

 

Kyuhyun goes out of their room.

"Kyuhyun oppa!!! I missed you." Suzy tried to hug Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun stopped her.

"Don't get any closer." Kyuhyun warned her. "I don't like you, don't you get it?"

"Hah! How about your promise?" Suzy asked.

"You forced me to say it! And I didn't promise that! I didn't say 'promise'! So please, quit it!" Kyuhyun said. 

"I'm studying at your school! See you there! And if ever you have a girlfriend, I'll make sure you'll break up!" Suzy warned him.

"Just try! I'll never forgive you, and if ever you'll break us up, I will never ever go back to you!" Kyuhyun said as he entered their room again, then shut the door.

 

"Yoong...can I take you out today?" Donghae finally called Yoona.

"Sorry Hae. Taecyeon has already asked me..." Yoona answered. Donghae's cheerful day turned out to be gloomy after hearing Yoona's answer.

"Ok bye..."Hae hung up. He thres his phone on the bed. 

"What's wrong hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"It's only Saturday, 2 more days before I see Yoong again." He said.

"Why don't you visit her instead?" Kyuhyun said

"That's good idea...Wait! What happened to Suzy?" Hae asked him.

"I told her everything. I don't like her, she just forced me to say those things when we're little. She warned me that she'll break me and Seohyun. I hate her so much!!!" Kyuhyun said angrily.

"Then you should protect Seohyun. She might hurt her." Donghae said.

"I will hyung! She told me that she'll go to our school too, she's crazy. She's so desperate!" Kyuhyun said. "I have to go hyung! I have to go to Seohyun."

 

Kyuhyun prepare himself. He even didn't eat breakfast, he rushed out of the apartment. Because of that, he reached Seohyun's house for only 15 minutes.

"Good morning. Is Seohyun there?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. She's in her room. Please sit down for a while, I'll call her." Mrs. Jang said.

"Thanks you, Mrs. Jang." he smiled.

 

Mrs. Jang picked up the phone and dialed it to Seohyun's room. "Good morning Ms. Seo, your boyfriend is waiting in the living room."

"Huh? Must be Kyuhyun." she thought. "Ok! I'll be right there. And oh, please prepare breakfast Mrs Jang. Thank you..."

Seohyun goes down from her room and saw Kyuhyun in the living room looking at the pictures displayed in there.

"Why are you here? I can't remember anything that you'll go here." Seohyun said. Kyuhyun never say a word, he just walked towards Seohyun and hugged her.

"What's wrong with you? Missed me much?" Seohyun asked jokingly.

"Ms. Seo..."Mrs. Jang's about to call her when she saw the scene, so she left the two.

"Seohyun baby...Whatever happens, promise me to trust me ok? I love you so much. It doesn't matter what people say or think. The most important thing is you believe me, always believe me."Kyuhyun said, making his hug tighter.

"Kyu...What happened to you? You're so dramatic." Seohyun asked worriedly.

"I'll protect you, always...Please trust me..."Kyuhyun continued, not letting go of Seohyun.

"I trust you..Kyuhyun, I trust you." she finally said.

"Thank you..."Kyuhyun said and kissed her head.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Seohyun asked him.

"Actually...no..." Kyuhyun answered.

"Come! Let's eat." Seohyun pulled Kyuhyun with her.

 

Back at the apartment...

"Aish! I'm getting bored." Donghae checked his watch."It's already 5pm, Yoona must be home."

So Donghae drive to Yoona's house.

"Good afternoon, is Yoona there?" Donghae greeted.

"Yes! Please come in." Mrs. Kim said. "Have a seat please."

After some minutes...

"Mr. Lee, Ms. Im told me that you just go in her room."

"Ah...alright. Thank you." Donghae rushed to Yoona's room. He knocked on her door.

"Please come in!"Yoona said.

"Hey beautiful..." Donghae greetd her with a smile. "How's your day?"

"It's so fine!!! Taecyeon, he's so funny. He treated me in a restaurant, we even played in the arcade, and he bought me this!" showing a very big teddy bear.

"Oh really?" Donghae said. "Aish! That Taecyeon!!!" he thought.

"Yoong, you like him? I mean more than a friend???" Donghae asked her.

"Uhmm...I really don't know Hae...Should I give him a chance?" Yoona asked, not looking at him.

"No! I mean...Yoong, I have to tell you something. I.....I..."Donghae's about to say something when Yoona's phone suddenly rings.

"Hello? Taec! Yeah...By the way, thank you...I had a good day....Ok, bye.." Yoona hung up and turn to Donghae again. "Sorry about that...What is it again?"

"Aish! Nothing!" Donghae said.

"Are you mad at me or what?"Yoona asked.

"No I'm not!"Donghae stood up from the bed.

"Then what's wrong with you?" Yoona faced him.

They're now standing close with each other.

"Hae, what are you gonna do now?" he thought. Then Yoona's facial expression changed upon realizing that their faces were inches apart.

"Yoona...I....I..." Donghae said as he lean closer to Yoona.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Ms. Im, dinner time." Mrs. Kim called her.

They stood in front of each other with awkward looks. 

"Let's go!" Yoona pulled Donghae.

"Uhmm...Yoong, I'll just go home. Bye." Donghae walked out of the room.

"Whew! That was close! Huuuuu...Mrs. Kim, why???" Yoona dropped herself on the bed.

Donghae drive home thinking about what happened earlier. "Hae, you are too obvious now! You are crazy. It's so embarassing, what will Yoona think?"

 

 

 

YoonHae's about to kiss. LOL.

SeoKyu is in danger. Who's that girl and who can stop her?

Stay foot :D

 

My second fanfic is out. Hope you'll support it. Thanks! :)

BTW, credits to the owner of the pic. It's so cute!!! ♥