Donghae...

Dreams Come True

"Oh yeah! At last! I got the cousin's trust. Sorry Kyu, I'll know something more about Seohyun. What she likes and dislikes. She will definitely like me too." I said in my mind while smiling looking at Yoona too.

" This Yoona girl, I thought she's too snob but I think I'm wrong. She's friendly, and she's willing to help me with her cousin. I think I must always stick to her so that I can go where she and my angel will go."

 

I looked at Kyu and our eyes met. He gave me an evil smirk because he's now close to Seohyun. Seohyun was laughing so hard by his jokes. I do praise Kyu for that! He knows how to manipulate women. But I won't let Seohyun fall for him, I will really do my best!.

" Ah, Yoona? I started talking to her again.

"What?!" She said.

"Can I invite you and Seohyun for lunch?" I said, waiting for her to answer yes.

"Well, I'll ask Seohyun if he wanted to." she said.

"Ok..." I sighed.

Yoona approached Seohyun...

"Seohyunnie, would you mind taking my friend with us this lunch?" Yoona asked her.

" Sure! I would love to... By the way unnie, do you remember him (pointing to Kyuhyun) when we have a tour in the company? I'm so surprised that he's also on the same class as us..I can't stop laughing at his jokes."She said happily.

"I heard Seohyun was so happy by Kyu...I feel a little jealousy. Of course! She's my girl." I said to myself.

"Hi! It's so nice meeting you cousin, I mean Yoona...I'm Cho Kyuhyun!" Kyu introduced himself to Yoona, shake her hands then sit again and continue his jokes with Seohyun.

" Well, I think he and my friend knew each other well. Do you remember Lee Donghae?" She finally mentioned my name to Seohyun. I'm so nervous that she might forget about me.

" I do!" She said, then looked at me and gave me a wave and a smile.

"God, I thank you! She just gave me a sweetest smile I've seen in my entire life." I said to myself, then I walked towards them. I bowed to her, then tapped Kyu on the shoulder.

" Hey, hyung! I saw you're having fun with cousin lately huh? I mean Yoona." he teased.

I glared at him, "This Kyu, really!!!!!" I said to myself.

The bell rang, it's lunch time....

Me, Seohyun, Kyu, and Yoona in one table. Yoona is talking to someone in the phone, and shee looks annoyed. She excused herself for awhile.

"Seohyun, what do you want for lunch? My treat." I asked her with a smile.

"Uhmmm...wait! Kyu what do you think?" she asked Kyu, and showed him the menu.

"Arrgghh..." I said to myself. " Why is it always to be Kyuhyun?"

"I love burgers!!! Hyung, it will be your treat right?" he grinned.

" I don't like burgers!!! I want goguma. Yes, I'll order goguma." she smiled at me.

" Haha!! alright? I'll ask Yoona when she get back." I said. "Yes! I can already see that they're not so compatible." I turned and smiled. I ordered our food.

I get back to our seat and gave what they've ordered. Seohyun then start talking.

"Oppa, how are you and unnie? I can't believe that you've just get her trust so easily. She told me she doesn't want to be friends with someone like you, and you (pointing to Kyuhyun."

"Why?" Kyu asked.

"It's because of some reasons. She doesn't even want to be friends with the company's employees. What happened right now is a miracle!. Hahaha!!!" she said then laughed.

"Oohh...that laugh is amazing, she's so cute!!" I said to myself wanting to pinch Seohyun's cheek.

" Well I don't know either." I said to her.

" Job well done oppa. You are great!" she said to me, I blushed a little

I recognized Kyu is glaring at me. I didn't mind him.

"So how's work?" She asked us.

"It's so great Hyunnie, but it will be more amazing if you'll always visit me." Kyu said. he just broke the moment.

" Kyu, you're such a joker!" she said and laughed.

Yoona get back to where we are....

"What happened?"I asked her.

" Nothing! It's Taecyeon, you know him?" she said

"No...who's he?" I asked her once again.

"He's my boyfriend!" she said. I can see in her face a bit of annoyance and sadness.

"I have to go now." she said then walked out of the table.

"Unnie, wait for me!" Seohyun followed, leaving me and Kyu behind.

I wonder what happened to Yoona, I can feel concer about her. Well, she's my friend after all.

"Hyung! What you did was the best way to get close to Seohyun. I tell you, I will not give up!" Kyu said.

"Genius, right? I will not give up either. I won't let you hurt Seohyun's feelings." I said.

"Huh! No one can beat me. See, I've already made her laugh. haha!!!" Kyu said.

"I'm reminding you once again, don't play games with women, you might lose in the end." I told him.

"Dad, is that you once again?" he teased me.

"Ah! You, Cho Kyuhyun!!!" I said in an angry voice. He start running, with bit of teasing looks on his face.

As I stood up from the chair, I noticed someone has left a hanky. I wonder if it's Seohyun's or Yoona's. But nevermind, I'll keep it. I think it's Seohyun's.