Plan?

Dreams Come True

"Ok...Class dismissed. Ms. Seo, Ms. Im, Mr. Lee and Mr. Cho. Meet me later at the office around 5pm, ok?" Ms. Kim said.

"Ok Ms. Kim!" the four answered.

As they walked out the classroom, Taecyeon is already waiting for Yoona together with his friends.

"Can I drive you home, Yoona?" he asked.

"Ah...no thanks! Hae will drive us home. Thank you." she smiled.

Donghae glared at Taecyeon then hold Yoona's hand as they walk away. Kyuhyun on the hand notice that Chansung is staring at Seohyun, so he wrapped his arm on Seohyuns shoulders as they walk. Seohyun remove Kyuhyun's arm.

"What do you think you're doing Mr. Cho?" she asked.

"I noticed that Taecyeon's friends is staring at you." Kyuhyun said.

"So what? I think he's hot." Seohyun .

"Why? I'm way hotter." Kyuhyun said confidently.

"Fine!" Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

"Hey dude! What was that? I thought you'll gonna bring Yoona back to you?" Wooyoung .

Taecyeon is abvout to punch Wooyoung but Chansung stopped him.

"She's mine! I'm not gonna give her up to that Donghae." he said, and he was really angry.

"What about a plan? Let's invite them to a party...You know only family friends children are allowed." Chansung offered.

"What?!" Taecyeon said still with a scary face.

"You know... their families, and our families we're the richest in school. And they are business partners right?" Chansung said. "What do you think?"

"You do have a point! So that means, Seohyun is going with us too?" Taecyeon asked.

"Of course! That's why I offered that idea." Chansung smirked.

"So, you really have hots on my Yoona's cousin. So what's really the plan?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes! And I think that man, Donghae's sidekick, is making a move on her." Chansung laughed. "My plan is invite them to Caribbean Bay, what do you think? And I'll ask my parents to set it up privately for us."

"That great Chanana! Do it as soon as possible." Taecyeon said.

"I got it!" Chansung said and do a high five with Taecyeon.

"So that means we're going too without any partners?" Junho interrupted.

"Then bring your girlfriends with you!" Taecyeon said.

"Fine!" Junsu said. 

 

Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yoona, and Donghae go to Ms. Kim's office.

"Hello there! I just want to remind you to practice your song...(pointing at Seohyun and Kyuhyun), and your dance...(pointing at Yoona and Donghae)."

"What are we going to sing, Ms. Kim?" Seohyun asked.

"Do you have any suggestions, Mr. Cho?" Ms. Kim asked him.

"Hmmm...I don't have an idea..." Kyuhyun said.

"I have this in mind already..." Ms. Kim handed the lyrics of the song to them. "I'm looking forward with you."

"Ok..." Seohyun said.

"Another thing...you should make the crowd go wild, ok? Do your best!" Ms. Kim added.

"I think we can handle that, Ms. Kim." Kyuhyun smirked.

"I know you can! Your voices are really great, perfect combination." Ms. Kim praised them.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim." the two answered.

"And you, Yoona and Hae. I think you'll do an interpretative dance. You'll be doing it together too, not separately."

"Mwoh?" Yoona reacted.

"Don't you get me, Ms. Im? You should let your emotions out during the performance with Hae. You too Hae, go with the flow of the song."

"Uh...Isn't that so hard, Ms. Kim?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah...I mean..." Donghae looked at Yoona.

"I trust you guys! You can do it!" Ms. Kim encouraged them. "This is the song you're going to interpret."

"What? It's American idol's winner version?" Yoona asked.

"Yes! It would be very great! It sounds sweeter, don't you think?" Ms. Kim giggled.

"But...." Yoona got interrupted.

"We'll do it, Ms. Kim!" Hae said. " We can, right?" he looked at Yoona.

"I think so..." Yoona said. "Oh no! Please help me God. It's so hard coz my partner is him." she said to herself.

"Ok! I think we're done. You can go now, I have something to finish now. Thank you."

"Thank you too, Ms. Kim." Seohyun bowed. The three followed and bowed too.

 

As they walk outside, Taecyeon and his friends were walking towards them already, Taecyeon whispered something to Yoona.

"I'll call you later ok?" he said.

"Ok..." Yoona smiled.

Then Taec and his friends left.

"What did he say?" Donghae asked suspiciously.

"He said, he will call me later. I think he has important to say." Yoona said.

"Ok...but listen, be careful to him." he said.

"Don't worry...he seems sincere." Yoona said.

"Wait! You're starting to like him again?" Hae asked again.

"Maybe...I'll try..." Yoona said. "Let's go home!" she continued.

 

"Seobaby...I don't want to see you alone walking around here. Always stay beside your unnie if I'm not around ok?" Kyuhyun said.

"Why? Are you my boyfriend to ask me that?" she said. "And besides, I'm always with unnie."

"I'm just...I don't really trust Taecyeon and his friends, especially the Chansung." Kyuhyun said.

"Why? What's wrong with him?" Seohyun said.

"Well...the way he looks at you. I don't know...it's just..." Kyuhyun  said.

"Aish! Stop thinking about them like that. They're nice, their parents are my parents partners and also aunt and uncle." Seohyun said.

"Hmmm...I'm just concerned about you."Kyuhyun added.

Seohyun wants to giggle but controlled it because she's in front of Kyuhyun. "That's so sweet!!!" she said to herself.

 

Chansung called Taecyeon that Caribbean Bay has been privately reserved for them this weekend, he also asked his parents to talk with Seohyun and Yoona's parents for them to come. And since they're good business partners, Seohyun and Yoona's parents agreed.

 

"Hi baby!" Mrs. Seo called Seohyun.

"Mom! What time re you going home?" Seohyun asked.

"I have agood news for you. Mrs. Hwang called me later and said that you and your unnie were invited to Caribbean Bay. You have to go there, ok?"

"Mom, can we take our friends with us?"

"Hmmm...I think not. Mrs. Hwang said it's only for our business partners' children. Sorry baby...but you can't bring Kyu with you. Maybe you can just ask him to fetch you after the day."

"No, mom! It's ok. I'll call unnie later to ask her if she's been reminded."

"Ok now...Bye, Love you much!"

"Love you too mom."

 

"Mom?" Yoona on the phone.

"Has Seohyun called you already?"

"Nope! Why?"

"Mrs. Ok called me lately, and you're invited to an outing with only business partners children will be there. So that means, only you and Seohyun, no Donghae."

"Mom, do you really have to mention Hae?"

"Of course, I know you want him to go with you. It would be this weekend I forgot to tell you." 

"Teasing me again...Ok I have to fix my things."

"Ok...Bye darling. I love you."

"Love you too mom, mwuah!"

 

"Maybe I should call Hyunnie now."Yoona dialled Seohyun's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Seohyun answered it immediately.

"Hyunnie, have you heard?"Yoona asked

"Yes, mom called me. It looks like he planned it all. No Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa tomorrow. Tsk!" Seohyun said.

"Oh...you sound disappointed. We could ask them to fetch us up." Yoona said.

"Yeah! I'm not that close to Taecyeon oppa and his friends." Seohyun said.

"Don't worry, they're nice. I'll introduce you to them." Yoona volunteered.

"Ok...I'll prepare my things now." Seohyun said.

"Haha! That's what I'm going to do too. It's 4 days from now, aren't we excited?" Yoona laughed.

"I am! I haven't gotten to Caribbean Bay for almost 5 months." Seohyun said.

"Yeah, me too. Ok, have to go now. Love you dongsaeng."

"Love you unnie."

 

Taecyeon and his friends at the bar...

"It's all set up bro!" Chansung said to Taecyeon.

"At last! A day without that man!" Taecyeon said as he drink his shot.

"Yeah! Have you called Jessica already?"

"Yes! And she doesn't want to cooperate, and she doesn't want to get involved in my life again. Besides she's already someone else's girl. I don't care that much too. I can get Yoona by myself." Taecyeon said.

"Alright! Guys cheers!" they all cheered for the plan.

 

Next day...

"What???!" Kyuhyun shouted as Seohyun told him about this weekend.

"Don't shout Cho Kyuhyun." Seohyun pulled his hand.

"But...why are you not allowed to invite anyone? I'm so worried about you." Kyuhyun said with a sad face.

"Don't be, Kyu...Hmmm...why don't you fetch us up there after the day?" Seohyun suggested.

"That's a great idea! I love you so much Seobaby..." he started hugging Seohyun.

"Can't breathe Kyu..." Seohyun said while enjoying Kyuhyun's hug.

"Sorry..."he answered then break the hug.

 

"Yoong, don't be so easy to him ok? I don't trust him." Donghae said.

"I won't, don't worry..." Yoona answered him. "Maybe I should tell Taecyeon that I won't like him again. It's so hard, but I have to..." she said to herself.

"Be careful ok...Me and Kyu will fetch you up there after....and another thing..." Donghae said.

"What?" Yoona blushing for no reason.

"Let' have a dinner later, only the two of us...if it's ok with you." Donghae said shyly.

"Sure!" Yoona said happily.

"So that means, Seobaby will go alone later?" Kyuhyun heard the conversation.

"Uh...you're listening?" Yoona said.

"Yes! So...I'll just take her home right?" Kyuhyun smiled widely.

"Ahhh...I thought you were disappointed that she'll not have a companion when she goes home, but you're just making sure that she's alone so that you can..."Donghae said then interrupted by Kyu.

"That's right!" Kyuhyun winked with a smirk.

"What's going on here?" Seohyun goes back from the comfort room.

"Seobaby, I'll take you home later." Kyuhyun said.

"What? Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Well...dongsaeng me and Hae will have a dinner together." Yoona said.

"Oh! A date! I can take care of myself, don't worry..."Seohyun smiled at them.

"Date? It's just a friendly date, right Hae?" Yoona blushed.

"Uhm...I think so." Hae answered and blushed too.

"You two are red tomatoes now." Seohyun teased them both.

"Hyunnie baby, you're not going home alone. I'll take you home ok?" Kyuhyun said.

"Fine! What can I do?" Seohyun said looking annoyed but fake. The truth is, she really wants Kyuhyun to take her home.

 

After class, Kyuhyun drive Seohyun home safely. As usual, he's asking for a kiss from Seohyun before leaving. This time Seohyun gives him a kiss but only on a cheek, that leaves Kyuhyun disappointed. But Kyuhyun is much contented now because past few months, Seohyun never gave him a single kiss before he leaves. "This is a development!" he thought. 

 

 

 

 To be continued...

 

What song will SeoKyu sing? And what song wil YoonHae's going to interpret? 

Taecyeon and Chansung were scary...What are they planning?

Stay foot ;)

 

There's a recent tumblr post, a latest interview I think, that Shindong reveals that Kyuhyun drinks a lot for he loves wine. Then there's also a tumblr post, Big Brothers interview on SNSD. Taeyeon said Seohyun enjoys drinking wine now because she thinks it's good for her health and for social meet ups. 

Whatcha think guys? I can sense something...hihihi. SeoKyu ♥