Realizations

Dreams Come True

Evening came, Mrs. Seo immediately goes home after her work so that she can take care of the sick Seohyun.

"Mrs. Jang, how's Seohyun's condition?" she asked.

"I think...Sorry Mrs. Seo, but I think she has some problems with her cousin and her boyfriend." Mrs. Jang asked. She explained everything to Mrs. Seo as what she has seen and heard earlier.

"What? I think I have to talk to my sister." Mrs. Seo, dialed her sister's (Mrs. Im) number.

 

"Yes, hello?" Mrs. Im answered.

"Sis, have you and Yoona talked already? It seems like she and Seohyun has a problem. Mrs. Jang told me what happened earlier." Mrs. Seo said.

"No, I haven't. She's in her room. Don't worry, I'll talk to her right now." Mrs. Im said.

"Ok...let's help them, they're kids after all. Bye now..." Mrs. Seo hung up.

 

She hurriedly goes to Seohyun's room and she heard her sobbing under the blanket.

"Baby...what happened?" Mrs. Seo asked her daughter as she walked towards her bed. Seohyun sat down and hugged her mom tightly.

"Mom!!! I'm hurt...I'm hurt by my own actions." she cried.

"What do you mean? Tell me, what really happened. I'm just here always ready to listen to you." Mrs. Seo hugged her back.

"Mom, I didn't trust Kyuhyun. I believed everything the girl named Suzy said. I don't know...I can feel that she's hurt so much because of Kyuhyun. Another thing, I can't break a childhood promise. She told me Kyuhyun has promised her to marry her when they grow up and now....she's...she's taking Kyuhyun away from me." she continued to cry.

"Do you love him?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Of course, I do! I love him so much mom..." she answered.

"Did he tell something to you before this incident? You know Seohyun...if you love a person, you should trust him. Never trust a person you've just met. You don't even know that girl, aren't you?" Mrs. Seo said. Seohyun sniffed as she remembered something Kyuhyun had said to her.

"Seohyun baby...Whatever happens, promise me to trust me ok? I love you so much. It doesn't matter what people say or think. The most important thing is you believe me, always believe me."

"Kyu...What happened to you? You're so dramatic." 

"I'll protect you, always...Please trust me..."

"I trust you..."

Seohyun even cried harder, hugging her mom. "Mom, it was all my fault...I didn't kept my promise."

"Shh...you have much to learn. How about you, and your cousin?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Mom!!! It was still my fault, I said something harsh to Yoona unnie. I've hurt her feelings, I really hate myself now." Seohyun cried.

"You have to do somehting. Crying can't solve anything. Cheer up now, I know everything will be ok." Mrs. Seo smiled at her as she caresses her daughter's face and wiping her tears away.

"Sniff....Sniff...." 

"I know you're strong... You can handle this." Mrs. Seo hugged her.

"Mom...I don't know how to face them. What if Kyuhyun...gave up on me. And unnie...she's mad at me right now." Seohyun said.

"Your unnie loves you so much, she can't ignore you for so long." Mrs. Seo winked at her daughter. 

Seohyun smiled sweetly and hugged her mom once more. "You really are the best mom in the world. I love you, mom!"

"I love you too my baby, now a lady." Mrs. Seo said and kissed her forehead.

 

Knock! Knock!

"Come in please..."

"Yoona darling..." Mrs. Im called her as she opened her door.

"Mom!" she walked to her mo  and kissed her on the cheek.

They sat at her bed and her mom asked her something. "Yoona, what happened between you and Seohyun?"

"How did you know?" Yoona asked.

"Your aunt told me." her mom said.

"It's just a little misunderstanding. Mom, I want her to not act like a baby anymore. I want her to learn, to face her own problems and all." Yoona said. "But if she really can't, you know I can't just leave her alone. I'm always here for her. You know that mom..." 

"Yes I know...As an unnie..."her mom smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. "So...how are you and Hae?"

"Mom! Don't mention him right now..." she said.

"But..I thought, you and him?" her mom raised her brow.

"There's nothing between us. Taecyeon is courting me again mom, what do you think? You always liked him for me right?" Yoona asked.

"Yes, I do. But..." her mom got interrupted by her.

"Yes...I think I'll give him a chance." she said.

"How about Hae?" Mrs. Im asked.

"Don't worry about him. I know he can find his Ms.Right soon." Yoona sighed.

"Is that so? Please darling...Don't do anything that you'll regret later on." Mrs. Im said.

"I won't mom, don't worry about me." Yoona said.

"Ok...I have to go now. I'm so tired." Mrs. Im said. "I can't help but to worry about my princess." she teared up at the thought that Yoona is growing up and will later leave them to have her own family. "Aish! Why am I acting like this? She's only a college student, she's not marrying anyone right now. My mind is so advanced." she shook her head.

 

The next day, someone rang the door bell at KyuHae's apartment. It was Donghae who opened the door, to his surprised, he called Kyuhyun too.

"Seobaby!!!" he screamed as he hugged the figure outside their door. Donghae hit his head with a small pillow.

"Are you crazy? It's just a standee." Donghae said as he get the small note attached to Yoona's standee and carried it inside. Kyuhyun do the same.

Dear Donghae, As I promised, here is Yoona's standee. Please take care of her, and please court her for real. -Aunt

Dear Kyuhyun, Be patient and continue to love my Seobaby. -Aunt

 

Kyuhyun cried after he read the note from Seohyun's mom. He missed Seohyun so much. Donghae on the other hand is thinking, because until now he has no courage to confess to his best friend Yoona. And because of he has a very tough competition Taecyeon.

"Aish! Kyu, let's prepare ourselves. Don't cry, Seohyun must be going to school now." Donghae said.

"You're right hyung! I remember I promised myself to never give up!" Kyuhyun replied as he stood up from the bed.

 

 

 

The moms really love Kyuhyun and Donghae for their daughters. I think they really are a big help for their realizations. Now, how will they face each other at school. School means there's Suzy and Taecyeon too. Stay foot guys! Thanks for your comments and the continued support. Saranghae ♥

 

I love the main image, SeoKyu in the same color for their comebacks ♥ I just can't stop supporting SeoKyu and I just can't convert myself to their other shippings, although I tried. They're just SSOOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!

 

I'll try to update again later.;)