Wonderful Day

Dreams Come True

Dinner date?

"Thank you Yoong?" Hae started.

"For what? For being a friend, for helping you, for the support, for..."Yoona got interrupted.

"For being with me right now." Hae said.

Yoona stared at his eyes for a second, "Ah...hehe..." she looks sideways blushing.

"I just want to you to be with me, that's why I invited you." Hae said. "What have you said Hae? She might suspect something.

"Me too!" Yoona smiled at him.

"My heart's beating faster...Why?" he said to himself. "Really?"

"Yes! Uh...let's eat now or our food will get cold." Yoona tried changing the topic.

Donghae was staring at her all the time while she eats. And everytime Yoona's gonna say something or tell some story he just listen and stare when she laughs. How he love Yoona's laugh.

After they eat, they immediately ride to the car, for it's getting late. Yoona noticed that Hae has been so silent and speak only little words.

"Are you alright Hae? Why don't you tell me some stories?" She said.

"Hmmm...Maybe next time. Right now, I only want to hear yours." He said.

"Ok...So let's go home?" Yoona said. "I wanna feel the air outside. Is it alright to just keep the window open?"

"Sure!" Donghae sighed. "I really want to see her smiling all the time." he the radio and the song, it fits the situation right now.

♪I look at her and have to smile
As we go driving for a while
Her hair blowing in the open window of my car
And as we go the traffic lights
Watch them glimmer in her eyes
In the darkness of the evening

And I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from me♪

Hae drives slowly because he always give seconds looking at Yoona and feeling the song.

"Oppa? Is your car ok? It's kinds slow..."Yoona said then laugh. "I really love city lights."

"Me too..." he answered, while Yoona's busy watching everything outside the car.

♪Oh and I know this love grow♪

"Uh...my heart is beating extra fast! Am I feeling something for her? My best friend..." he said to himself while holding his left chest. "This is bad Hae...I can't...what if?" many questions start to appear in his mind.

"Hae, are you ok?" Yoona asked him suddenly, she notices that Hae's holding his left chest. "Should we go to the doctor?"

"Uh...This is nothing Yoong...I'm ok." he said. "No doctor can diagnose this." he whispered.

"We're here! Thank you Hae." she said.

Donghae hold her hand before she goes out of the car. "Stay!" he goes out of the car and open the car door for Yoona.

"Oh! Thank you...you're such a gentleman." Yoona smiled and blushed a little. 

Hae looking at Im's house or likely a mansion. 

"So...Good night Hae." Yoona said and was to kiss Hae's cheek but suddenly turned his head, so it was his lips that met her lips. Yoona's eyes widened in shock and stepped back.

"Oh...sorry Yoong. I didn't mean to..." Hae apologized for it was really an accident.

"Uh...I-it's ok." Yoona faked a smile.

"Good night..." Hae goes to his car blushing. Is it because of embarassment or because he already felt Yoona's lips? Before he drives, he waved goodbye to Yoona.

Yoona waved back at his until he left. She ran to their house and rushed to her room.

"Is this real or just a dream?" she's slapping her face. "It's not a dream, that me and Hae kissed...on the lips?" she hugged her huge pillow.

 

Donghae upon reaching the apartment...

"Hey hyung..." Kyuhyun greeted him while playing Starcraft.

He didn't heard him, he goes up to the comfort room then changed clothes and lie on his bed and covered himself with a blanket.

"This is unbelievable...Hyung is ignoring me. Let me end thi game and see if Seohyun's online." Kyu said.

Donghae can't sleep, still thinking about the kiss. "What's this feeling? I don't want to think that i love my best friend but...it's...do I really love her more than friends? I do care for her, yes! But...." he's talking to himself.

"Just admit it!!!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"What?!" Donghae suddenly sat up to his bed.

"Oh hyung! This enemy of mine has no hope at all, he has to admit that he's a loser." Kyu said, and then won the game.

"Aish! Will you please let me sleep?" Hae said.

"Fine! I'm done playing. Let me have a chat with Seohyun." Kyuhyun chuckled.

Kyuhyun is typing a hello to Seohyun but Seohyun suddenly logoff. "Ahhh...Seobaby, you didn't wait for me...." Kyuhyun checked out the time. "Oh, it's late, I understand."

 

 

The next day, Seohyun and Kyuhyun went to the music room to practice their song.

"Let me play the piano..." Seohyun volunteered. "What part are we going to sing...Hmmm...I'll sing the first stanza then you on the second stanza, chorus we'll both sing..."

After discussing about their song, they begin to practice. Seohyun plays the piano very well, and it made Kyuhyun feel the song more. But after Seohyun sang her part, Kyuhyun didn't follow. He's just listening with his eyes closed.

"Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing? Wake up!" Seohyun shouted at his ears.

"Ahhh...that's so mean Seobaby." he said covering his ears.

"Let's practice again. but will you please be alert?" Seohyun said gently.

Then they began to practice again, and they already made it perfectly. "I really love the lyrics of this song. It will always remind me of you, Seohyun." Kyuhyun said. "On that special event, let's find our Way Back Into Love ok?" he added.

Seohyun blushed. "Actually Cho Kyuhyun, you will receive a very special announcement from me after that event." she said her mind.

"Ahhh...Kyu..." Seohyun said.

"Yes, Seobaby?" he asked.

"Can you kiss me right now?" she said. "So embarassing...but...I really missed him kissing me. I must say that it's just a joke."

"Sorry Kyu, it was just a jo---..." Seohyun tried to give back what she have said but Kyuhyun kissed her already. She wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun's neck, she kisses back. "I don't know, but I can't really can't resist his kisses." she sighed. Then  when she's already running out of air, she broke the kiss.

"Why?" Kyuhyun said smirking.

"Nothing..."Seohyun answered panting heavily.

"It looks like you lost some air. It looks like Cho Kyuhyun has beaten you in kissing." Kyuhyun .

"Shut up! Let's go eat, while waiting for unnie and oppa." Seohyun said. This time she'll go home with her unnie.

 

"Hae, don't you think this song is hard to interpret...You know, we have to be intimate in this..." Yoona said.

"Don't worry, we're already close right?" Hae reasoned out. "So...let's start?"

"Ok..." Yoona said nervously.

Before they practice, they listened to the song first so that they will know what they have to do. They discussed about it, and part by part they do their steps. There's hugging, holding hands, lifting, closed faces with each other, etc. They're both blushing all the time.

After they practice, Yoona lied on the floor and so as Hae. They laughed! Then suddenly, Hae noticed that Yoona's sleeping so what he did is  stare at her face while sleeping and their faces are close with each other, he's mesmerized by her beauty. "If only you're not my best friend..." he said in his mind. Then Yoona opened her eyes, and was surprised that Hae's face is close to hers.

"What?" Yoona asked.

Donghae immediately got up. "You wanna go home now?" 

"Sure! I'm so tired right now." she answered. "What is he doing lately? Ah! Nevermind, Yoona!"

While walking to the student's corner, they saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun eating together.

"What a nice sight!" Yoona teased.

"Unnie..." Seohyun said making a cute face.

"Alright! Let's go now..." Yoona said.

 

They first go to Seo's but Yoona went out of the car too. She decided to sleep with her cousin. Then Donghae go home with Kyuhyun. While on the car...

"Hey Kyu, what song are you going to sing? It's an English song, Way back Into Love. How about you, hyung, what song are you going to interpret with Yoona-ssi?"

"Uh....It's American Idol's version of Always be my Baby. Don't you think it sounds not so cool?" Hae said.

"Haha!!! I was thinking about the lyrics of the song, and I'm just so excited on how you interpret it with Yoona-ssi." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Aish! Will you shut your mouth?" Donghae said with embarassment.

"I can see it hyung...you're blushing!" Kyuhyun .

Kyuhyun continued to tease Donghae until they got home. Donghae tried to act cool but it's too obvious that he's blushing. As usual, Hae covered himself with a blanket as he lay on his bed. Kyuhyun on the pother side is still thinking that Seohyun asked him to kiss her. He smirked, touching his lips expecting lots of kisses to come.

 

"Seororo baby!!! I have something to tell you...remember last night when Hae invited me to go out for dinner?"Yoona tell excitedly.

"Yes, unnie. What about it?" Seohyun asked.

"When he drive me home I tried to kiss him on his cheek but....he turned his head so..."Yoona keep on giggling.

"I knew it! It was his lips that you kissed?" Seohyun got it right.

"Well...yes! I'm so surprised but...you know....I kinda like it."Yoona keep blushing so hard.

"Kinda? You really liked it!" Seohyun said.

"How about you, how many kisses do you already have with Kyuhyun?" Yoona took her revenge by asking her that.

"Uhmm..." Seohyun looked at the ceiling, like counting it.

"Aha! You can't count it anymore? You're being naughty maknae huh?" Yoona teased.

"Unnie...I'm not! It was him who kisses me." Seohyun answered the remebered that it was her who asked Kyuhyun to kiss her a while ago.

"We'll be dancing interpretative with the song Always be my baby, it's kinda awkward. I'm so shy..."Yoona said smiling.

"Me and Kyuhyun will sing way Back Into Love. His voice is really the best unnie. That day I'm gonna make him happy with my special announcement." Seohyun said.

"Why? You'll gonna accept him as a boyfriend now? I'm so excited about that, and I'm happy for the both of you." Yoona giggled.

"Thanks for the support unnie!" Seohyun said then hugged Yoona.

Yoona yawns..."I'm already sleepy Seororo. Let's go to sleep."

"Night unnie! Dream of Hae oppa tonight!"

"Same as you, dream of your Prince EvilKyu tonight."Yoona laughed.

The day ended and all of them were happy, they slept with smiles on their lips. 

 

 

It sounds boring right? Sorry for late update, I get so sleepy these day. Maybe because of the heavy rains. BTW thanks for subscribing and commenting..

No Taecyeon for now. Let us see on the next chapter...Is he going to follow Chansung's plan or not?