Sigh...

Dreams Come True

Next day...

They got back from their proper seating arrangement, Yoona beside Donghae and Seohyun beside Kyuhyun.

"Good morning Hyunnie..."Kyu greeted her.

"Good morning!" she greeted back giving him her sweetest smile.

"Yoong! They're back!" Donghae said.

"Yeah, I know!" Yoona answered him coldly.

"Something wrong?" Donghae asked her again.

"Nothing! Don't mind me." Yoona answered him without looking at him.

"If it's about Taecyeon again, I'll..." he got cut off by Yoona.

"It's not about him. I told you, don't mind me..." she said. "Why don't you prepare for your date with Seohyun?"

"That's what I'm going to ask you..." Donghae said and continued, "Please help me find a perfect clothes for our date. Please accompany me, Yoong, later after class..."

"Sigh...ok..." Yoona can't say no to him.

 

"Seobaby...please be careful tomorrow." Kyuhyun said.

"What? Am I going to die?" Seohyun said then hit his arm.

"No...Please, don't fall for Donghae hyung." Kyuhyun said in worried tone.

"Are you serious? You know what, unnie wants Donghae oppa than you for me." she said.

"Huh! Can't you see, Donghae hyung is perfect for your cousin. They fit each other than you with hyung." Kyu insisted.

"Unnie told me that he's not her type. Will you just please shut your mouth Cho Kyuhyun, you can do nothing now." she said stinking her tongue out at him.

"If you keep acting ike that, I'll kiss you for real!" he said.

"Go ahead! If you can! Hmp!"

"You're getting snobbish huh? When it comes to me only... Don't try me Seo Joohyun."

"What? I can't hear you." she .

"Ahhh...you're driving me crazy Seohyun." he said to himself.

"Unnie, I'm going to the library after class, so you can go home with Donghae oppa." Seohyun remind Yoona.

"Actually, we're going somewhere to. A little preparation for tomorrow..." Yoona respond.

"Uh...ok." that's all she can say. "Kyuhyun's right! They really are close."

 

After class...

"Hae, wait for me at the school grounds. I'll just go to my locker to fix some things ok?" Yoona said.

"Alright!" 

 

Yoona's locker...

"Yes! It's done!" she said.

As she closed her locker, Taecyeon was there standing behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she shouted at him.

"Yoona...please forgive me. I'm sorry for what I've done for you..."

"I'm busy, don't bother me!" then she walked but Taecyeon's grabbed her hand and pushed her to the wall.

"If you want me to break up with Jessica, I will. Just say it..." Taecyeon said.

"Ahhh...what took her so long?" Donghae said then decided to go to where Yoona is.

"Shut up! We're done, I don't want to see you again!" Yoona shouted.

"Why?! Because of that Lee Donghae?" Taecyeon said angrily.

"Oh god! We're just friends! He's nice, he's not like you!"

"Let me remind you, Yoona, you're mine." he said then kissed her on the lips. Yoona tried to push him but he's just too strong. The he started kissing her on the neck, Yoona was crying "Help!!!!!!" she screamed.

Then Donghae came and pulled Taecyeon away from her, and punched Taecyeon so hard. Donghae rushed to crying Yoona...he hugged her. Taecyeon ran away.

"Shhhh...I'm here now, please don't cry..." he said as Yoona continued crying and hugging him tightly. He kissed Yoona's forehead.

As they walk to the car, his arm is still around Yoona's shoulder. Inside the car...

"I'll take you home now..." Donghae said.

"No...we still have to prepare for your date tomorrow."

"We can do it tomorrow morning or afternoon. You have to rest."

"But..."

"Ahhh...no but's."

As Donghae drive her home, she can't help but stare at him. Almost crying but controlled it and said to herself, "Seohyun, you're one lucky girl..." 

Then Donghae hold her hand, "You'll be ok...I'll protect you from him right?"

"Right! Thank you Hae..." she said, he smiled.

 

At the library...

"There are few people left again, aren't they researching for their projects, assignment, etc?"

Then someone grabbed her again to a wall. "Hmp! I always thought that it's you! What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you..." he smirked.

"So really have to do this everytime? Are you crazy?"

"Maybe...I'm crazy over you Ms. Seo Joohyun..." smirking again.

"Let me go!" as she tried to push Kyuhyun away.

"I told you not to try me..." then kissed Seohyun on the lips, she kisses back.

Then Seohyun  came back to her senses and pushed Kyuhyun. "How dare you?!"

"Haha!!!" he smirked again. "You liked it don't you? You kissed back."

"Silly!" she then rushed off the library, going to the parking lot. Kyuhyun followed her.

"You're so fast..."he said panting.

"Don't you ever do that again Kyuhyun!" she's still blushing.

"Hehe...Is that your first kiss? Because it's my first kiss too."

"I'm not a dumb. You were a playboy back then right?"

"Yes. But I've never done that to any of my girlfriends."

"Yeah right..." Seohyun turned her back on him.

Kyuhyun hugged her from behind. "Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm not. Why would I? We're not couple."

"If you want to, let's continue it here..."

"What a ert. Stay away from me." she elbowed Kyuhyun.

"Hey...that hurts."

"Don't try me too. I know how to defend myself from people like you."

"Hyunnie, look...I'm sorry. I just want to tease you."

"Whatever..."

"You're playing hard to get huh? You're acting like that only in front of me. I notice that." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Hmp! Why do you keep on smirking? It irritates me."

"Almost every loves that. Why are you..."

"I'm not like them!" She opened the car but Kyuhyun sat on the driver's seat before she can.

"What's this?" she asked raising her eyebrow to Kyuhyun.

"I'm driving you home. Please Seohyun...forgive me now."

"Whatever!"

Seohyun can't do anything about Kyuhyun so she sat beside the driver's seat. Kyuhyun drive for her. After some time, they reached Seo's residence.

"Thanks anyway Cho! Go home now." she said.

"No Ms. Seo until you pay me for driving you home."

"What?!"

"A goodbye kiss perhaps..."

"Kiss yourself!" 

Then as Kyuhyun leave the house, he looked back and smirk. Seohyun rushed off to her room and throw herself in the bed hugging a pillow. 

"I can't believe it. He just kissed me lately." touching her lips. "My first kiss..." hugging the pillow tighter.

"Hmmm....shall I call unnie?" she asked herself. "Not now I think."

 

Yoona

"I'm so shocked by what happened. Taecyeon still likes me? No! He's just jealous of Hae."

"What I'm surprised the most is what happened between me and Hae, he's so sweet and nice. I told myself not to be friends and especially fall in love with people whor are not in our level, but I think I just ate everything I've said."

"I am a bit jealous of Seohyun because Hae likes her so much. Sigh..."

 

Donghae

"Taecyeon, he's one big loser. How can he do that to Yoona? Thank God because I decided to follow her or else there might be something bad happened to her."

"So worried about her, really..."

"Our preparation today was cancelled, but we will tomorrow."

 

Kyuhyun

"This is my first time not to tell hyung about what happened to me this whole day. Hehe...she kissed me back. I can still taste her strawberry flavored lips, it's so soft that it makes me want to eat it."

"I learned that it's her first. I'm so lucky!!!"

"Tomorrow's  her and hyung's date, I have to follow them. I have to sleep now...Kyuhyun, dream of those strawberry flavored soft lips."

 

 

 

Sigh...What do you think about this chapter? I'll try my best next time.