Wedding Day

Dreams Come True

"This day is the day we have been waiting for!!!" the moms yelled as they fixed themselves up while their daughters are in front of the mirror with their image stylists.

"Mom stop it! It's like you were the ones getting married." Yoona said and glanced at Seohyun who looks so excited with the wedding.

"Unnie..." Seohyun turned her head to Yoona. "Why? Aren't you excited?" she asked.

"It's not that! I just can't believe that our moms are taking over our scene." she said, the moms chuckled.

"Ok...We're going to the venue now. We will be waiting for you there." her mom said.

 

"At last hyung!!! We're getting married." Kyuhyun said excitedly.

"I know! I know! You are always excited. I remember you mentioning you wanted to get married after we graduated." Donghae laughed.

"Yeah! Because I'm afraid someone will snatch my Seobaby away from me." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Thank God! Even if some things get in our way to be happy, we still manage to win over it." Donghae said.

"Yeah! Because all things work together for good." Kyuhyun sighed.

They were now in their suits, it's from Armani. 

Kyuhyun wears this:

while Donghae wears this:

They both looked good in these outifits. They go to the venue after that.

 

The girls on the other hand were now done with their make ups and hair. They wear these wedding gowns, which are simple yet elegant.

Seohyun's: and Yoona's:

(Imagine them wearing these, don't mind the models. LOL.)

"Unnie!!! You look beautiful!!!" Seohyun said.

"You too!!!" Yoona said. "We're done, let's go!!!" she pulled Seohyun's hand, they were running to the cars waiting for them outside.

 

At the venue...

 (imagine this with lots of people. :P)

Kyuhyun and Donghae arrived, the moms waved at them and they approached the parents.

"One last word for you Kyu!" Seohyun's dad put his arm on Kyu's shoulder. "Take care of my princess ok? Don't ever hurt her, or else..."

"Hurt me dad! Hurt me if ever I hurt Seohyun. Kill me if you want." Kyuhyun said bravely.

"Well...I can do that." Seohyun's dad laughed as he tapped Kyu's back. "Congratulations! And another thing...give me the most beautiful grandchildren." he said, then Seohyun's mom turn around.

"Hey...did I hear it clear?" she chuckled.

"Yes, hon...grandchildren." she hugged her husband.

 

"Donghae! You know that Yoona is my only daughter and she's always treated as a princess." Yoona's dad said and Donghae just nodded waiting for his continuation. "Please do treat her like a princess too."

"I will dad! Don't worry...I'll work hard to be like you for Yoona." Donghae said with a smile.

"I'm counting on you." Yoona's dad said. After that, they heard people screaming wildly. The reporters and photographers ran to the coming cars to where Seohyun and Yoona are. The brides stayed inside the cars as the people goes inside the palace. Reporters started to speak in front of the camera making the brides' cars as their background, while the photographers are waiting for them to come out to flash their cameras to the brides' gowns and how they look good on it.

After some time, the ceremony started. Yoona got out of the car first and now she's standing at the aisle, she then put her arms around her dad and mom's arms. She started to walk as Seohyun got out of the other car, love song is playing at the background. Kyuhyun is already raising his head to see Seohyun at Yoona's back, and he is grinning like crazy.

When the reached the front the parents gave their hands to their grooms. The dads tapped their soon to be sons-in-law's backs while they gave the moms a kiss on the hand. The pastor started the ceremony.

 

It's now the time for their vows and putting on the rings. Yoona and Donghae first.

"I, Lee Donghae, take you, Im Yoona, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly to anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more everyday. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

"I, choose you Lee Donghae, to be my husband, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in your sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life."

It's now for Seohyun and Kyuhyun's turn.

"i, Cho Kyuhyun, take you, Seo Joohyun, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children ('smirks'), and my wife. I will be yours i  times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

"I, Seo Joohyun, take you, Cho Kyuhyun, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day that I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

 

The moms were crying their hearts out with the words that came out of the lips of the couples. The dads were just holding their tears, trying to be strong that their babies are getting married at this very time. They wrapped their arms around their wives shoulders.

After that, the pastor told the grooms that they can kiss their brides now. Donghae removed Yoona's veil slowly and kissed slowly too. Kyuhyun on the other hand, excitedly wrapped himself around Seohyun's veil, their faces are inside the veil as he kisses Seohyun like it was their first. The moms and dads were happy and at the same time emotional, they can't keep their tears from falling. As the newly weds walk through the aisle, the people were throwing some petals in the air, congratulating them.

 

The reception is dinner and it's held here:

There's a big hall inside where there's a stage, it looks like a concert hall. People were having dinner in long tables, while different bands play at the stage one by one for entertainment. The couples went from table to table to have pictures with the guests. After some time, the host speaks in front to gain the attention of the guests. There are special presentation from the couples themselves. Yoona's parents watched proudly as she and Donghae enetered the stage and start to perform.

People were dancing to their performance, it relly looks like a concert, the couple looks very professional.

Next is Seohyun and Kyuhyun's performance.

While Kyuhyun and Seohyun do these gestures, people around just can't help themselves to awe... That they look good together, they are perfect couple, and all.  They held hands tightly trying to suppress her nervousness with the performance. Seohyun's parents imitate them, they also leaned their heads together.

After the whole performance, the couples stood in front and bowed to the audience. The crowd do a standing ovation for them. Then the moms make a noise through their glasses, signaling the couples to kiss at the stage, people are cheering for them. They can't do anything so both couples kissed in front of them.

Then Yoona speaks to the microphone, it's time for them to throw their bouquets and also the garters. All single ladies stood in front, so Yoona threw her bouquet first and it was Suzy who got it. Victoria took heavy steps because she didn't manage to get it. Seohyun then throws hers, Victoria got it. She did her very best to get it. :P

After that, it's the grooms turn to throw the garters. Donghae was the first one who threw his, it was Taecyeon who got it. He used his huge body to get it since it was Suzy who got Yoona's bouquet. Nichkhun didn't care about it, it's Kyuhyun's who he cares about. He has to get it because he won't let anyone touch Victoria. Kyuhyun throws his garter and Nichkhun did a very good job, he got it.

People continued the party. Some are dancing, some are gossiping at one corner, and some is having a sweet moments with their partners.  

Before midnight strikes, people were already leaving the place one by one and the couples said thank you to them. This day is the happiest day of their lives.

 

 

 

Sigh....Sorry for updating so late. Have you seen SeoKyu's performance in NY? It was daebak!!!! It's like they're hearing my wishes, and made my dreams come true too. LOL. Them, getting married someday, is my dream come true too :P