Hmmm....

Dreams Come True

 

The next day, Kyuhyun never stopped trying to get Seohyun’s attention. Now, Seohyun is reacting to his actions coldly. Yoona and Donghae were worried about Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“We must do something.” Donghae whispered to Yoona.

“That’s what I’m doing now. It’s so hard, I don’t know what’s happening to Seohyun. Aha! I remember, their meeting with Ms. Kim later. I do hope Ms. Kim will do something, she wants  feelings for that song right?” Yoona said.

“Yeah….That’s great! Wait! When are we going to practice for our dance?” he asked.

“Maybe….within this week.”she smiled.

“Yes!!!” he jumped happily.

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?” Yoona asked.

“Yes! I mean…at last we can practice together again.” He said.

“Fine…Oh! I have to go now, lunch with Taecyeon.” She said then tapped Hae’s shoulder. “Bye Hyunnie..” she kissed Seohyun on the cheek. “Bye Kyu.”

Taecyeon was already waiting for her outside. Donghae saw him, “Aish! He’s really doing this almost everyday.”

Not far from them was Suzy, but this time she’s been looking after Taecyeon and not Kyuhyun anymore. “Hmp! That Yoona girl!”

 

Donghae entered the room once again. “Seohyun…will you eat with me for lunch?”

“Uh…sure oppa! Only me and you, ok?” she said, making it loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear.

“Yup! Let’s go!” Donghae carried Seohyun’s things.

Kyuhyun goes out of the room after them, but never followed. Then Suzy came to him.

“Oppa…”

“What again?! Will you please…even for one day…give me a break!” Kyuhyun said.

“Oppa…I’m sorry. If you want me to explain to Seohyun, I will.” She said.

“Oh come on! Am I dreaming? Then what are you expecting something in return? No thanks!” Kyuhyun judged her.

“No! You’re thinking it wrong. Oppa…it’s just that…I gave up on you. Sorry for breaking your relationship with Seohyun.”she said.

“Ok! Let’s see…Tell her all your lies.”Kyuhyun demanded.

“I will…I really am sorry.” She said.

“If you do that, I’ll forgive you.” Kyuhyun said, hoping that all she says is true.

 

Donghae and Seohyun in the café…

“Seohyun…How are you? Did Kyuhyun took you home yesterday?” Donghae asked.

Seohyun did not answer him. “Oppa…let’s just eat.”

“Ok!” he said then read a newspaper.

“Oppa…Can I ask you something?” she said.

“What is it Seohyun?” he put down the newspaper.

“What do you feel for unnie? I mean…Do you love her…more than a friend?” Seohyun asked.

“Uh…It’s impossible, she will never like me.” Donghae said.

“No…I’m talking about you and your feelings, not her.” Seohyun said.

“Well…Maybe…but Taecyeon is a tough competition don’t you think?”

“You are playing safe with your answer…Maybe??? So you worry about Taecyeon?”

“Should I tell Seohyun?” he asked to himself. “Seohyun…please, don’t tell her yet. I’m not ready…Yes! I do love your unnie…more than a friend.”

Seohyun was surprised but at the same time happy about that. “Oh! You must make a move now. She’s getting really close to Taecyeon oppa again.”

“I don’t know if I can. I don’t have a courage.” He said.

“Oppa!!! Remember our first date? You need that kind of courage now. How about I’ll set you two up for a date?” Seohyun chuckled. “Yes, I will!”

“If that’s what you want…” Donghae said. “Please do me another favor please…”

“What is it oppa?” she asked.

“Please talk to Kyuhyun again and listen to him.” Donghae said. Seohyun remained silent. “Then  I’ll set you and Kyuhyun up to a date too. No buts!”

“Oppa….” Seohyun showed him a begging face.

“Ah! You can’t stop me. It’s final!” Hae said.

 

Taecyeon took Yoona to an expensive restaurant and once again he asked her about Yoona’s decision about them being together again.

“Yoona…what now? I’m willing to accept whatever your decision will be.” He said.

“Taec…hmmm…I think this is not the time to talk about it since I’m still thinking about my cousin’s problem.” She said and continued eating.

“Yoona please…”he begged. “Even a single yes or a no.”

“Taec…I don’t want to hurt you…”she said. “But…I can only love you again only as a friend…because…”she ‘s interrupted.

“Because of Donghae right?” he said with a hurt in his eyes, trying to hold back his tears.

“I’m sorry…” tears started to form in her eyes. “I didn’t mean to.”

Taecyeon hold Yoona’s hand. “I told you, I’m willing to accept whatever your decision will be. Don’t feel sorry, I don’t want to see you cry.”

Yoona stood up from her seat, Taecyeon stood up too. “Thank you so much Taec!” she hugged Taecyeon tightly. “You really changed. Thank you for understanding…”

He hugged Yoona tightly, like he doesn’t want to let go of her. “Just remember this…I’m still here for you. If ever that guy hurt you, just tell me and I’ll tear him to pieces.” He said.

Yoona laughed a bit. “Taec, don’t say that. The truth is, I still don’t know what he feels about me. I think he only sees me as a friend.” She said sadly.

“I can help you with that.” Taecyeon smirked. “The truth is, I can feel a pressure on Donghae everytime he sees me with Yoona. I think he likes her too. I’ll make him even more jealous, that would help…maybe…” he thought.

 

Donghae and Seohyun walked out of the café and they were surprised seeing Suzy at the front door.

“Seohyun, I want to talk to you…” she sincerely said.

“What do you want again, Suzy?” Donghae put Seohyun behind him.

“I just want to talk to her. I wanted to apologize to…” she said.

“Oppa, don’t worry…I’ll talk to her.” Seohyun said as she tugged Donghae’s shirt.

“Fine! But, I won’t be far away. She might do something to you.” He said.

So Seohyun and Suzy went under a shady tree, Donghae was behind them.

“Seohyun…I’m sorry…for everything.” Suzy started.

“Huh?” Seohyun said while raising her brow.

“I know I’ve hurt you…and Kyuhyun too. Sorry, everything was a lie. I was so desperate to Kyuhyun that I really want to break you up.” She said. “Seohyun…sorry for ruining your relationship with him. Please accept my apologies. I get insecure when I saw Kyuhyun following you and how he expresses publicly how he loves you. He really does love you.” Suzy continued but Seohyun remained silent. “And about the promise…it’s a fake! I just forced him to say it, I bullied him in the hospital after the death of his parents and he’s weak that time, physically and emotionally so he can’t fight back to me. I liked him since that time…and…”Suzy got interrupted when she received a slap from Seohyun.

“Seohyun…I’m really sorry…”Suzy cried not just because the slap hurts but also the hurt she saw in Seohyun’s eyes.

“Don’t ever bully a weak person!” Seohyun ran away like looking for something or….someone.

Donghae heard everything, he walked towards Suzy. “Thank you Suzy…I almost thought that it’s not you. What made you change your mind?” he asked.

“Nothing…Maybe I’m just tired of seeing people hurt because of me.” She said and walked away. “Because I myself is hurt seeing the one you love doesn’t love you back.” She sighed.

 

Seohyun ran from room to room hoping to see the man she wanted to see. Her eyes were already full of tears that blurred her vision, then suddenly she bumped on a man that made her fell on the floor and her things were scattered all over.

 

 

Suzy surrendered, was it because she really like Taecyeon now?

Who's the man that Seohyun bumped into? 

Yoona already rejected Taecyeon, but thanks goodness Taecyeon and her remained friends.

How about you, Hae??? How long will you wait for that opportunity, move faster!

 

Have you heard Seohyun and Donghae's duet? Hmmm...Dreams Come True :P I don't ship them, ok???