Almost Caught!

Dreams Come True

It's a wonderful morning for Yoona because she and Donghae were now ok. She strectched her arms widely and turn to the other side of the bed. She was surprised seeing Donghae sleeping in a sitting position with his arms on the bed and head on his arms. She stared at Donghae for awhile...

"Sigh...you are really handsome." she said.

Then Donghae move a little, Yoona suddenly turn to face the other side before Donghae can caught her staring.

"Yoong, are you awake?" Donghae asked.

Yoona turn again to face him pretending that she just woke up by his voice.

"Uh...yes, I am. Oh, you're here?" she asked.

"Yes, I didn't realized that I've slept while watching after you. Sorry..." he said.

"No it's ok...I'm feeling better now." she smiled.

"That's good. So let's go to school together on Monday?" he asked.

"Sure!" she answered with a wide smile.

"Then, I'll fetch you here tomorrow ok?" he said. "Ok...Oh! I forgot to tell you. Seohyun texted me that Ms. Kim will talk to us on Monday. Maybe about the school's special event..."

"I see..." Hae looked at his watch. "I have to go now Yoong, Kyuhyun must be waiting for me now."

"Bye...Take care." she said. Then Hae kissed her on the forehead. She blushed.

 

Donghae reached their apartment and find Kyuhyun fixing his bag with school things on it. 

"Whoa! Is this for real? You woke up so early. And what's that? Today is only Saturday and you're already fixing your things?" Hae asked with a little teasing.

"You are so lucky hyung! I'm in a good mood right now. In fact, I'm going to someone's house to have a group study." he said.

"Group study? How many are you?" Hae asked.

"Hmmm...only 2." he answered.

"Well, I don't think it's a group. It looks like you're using school to have a date." Hae said grinning.

"I really want to study hyung. It's for the best and our future." he said seriously.

"Are you really Kyuhyun, or you're just having a fever." he said and touched Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Aish! Hyung, just trust me. I want to give my future wife a wonderful future of course, that's why I study." Kyuhyun said.

"Fine! Was it Seohyun?" Hae finally asked mentioning her name.

"Yup! Hyung...I..." Kyuhyun said.

"Don't worry. It's ok for me now. Go for it! But don't ever hurt her, or you'll be terribly dead." Hae threatened him.

"Of course, I won't! I have to go now. Bye.." Kyuhyun said. "Hyung, can I borrow your car?"

"Ok...take care of it or I'll sue you for a lifetime." Hae answered.

"I know how to drive! I've already drive Seohyun's car to take her home." Kyu said. "Bye hyung!"

He rushed out and slamming the door hard.

 

"Hmmm...smells delicious Ms. Seohyun." Mrs. Jang said.

"Thanks...wanna taste?" Seohyun offered a slice of the newly baked cake.

"Soemone important going today, I think?" Mrs. Jang said. By the way she treats Seohyun as her own daughter since she's already here when Seohyun's still a child.

"Haha! Maybe..." Seohyun laughed.

"And you woke up early just to prepare a cake. Hmmm...who's this lucky man?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"You'll see him later..." Seohyun giggled.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Seohyun panicked, so she washed her hands and put away the apron on her and asked Mrs. Jang for a favor. 

"Mrs. Jang, just put the cake on the refrigerator ok???" after that she rushed into her room.

"Good morning ahjumma. Is Seohyun there?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, she's up in her room." Mrs. Jang answered. "Just go up ok, she's waiting for you."

"Oh...I see." Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Seohyun is fixing all the things in her room and groomed herself to make herself look presntable for Kyuhyun, she's so nervous and wanted to look beautiful for him. She put a strawberry flavored lip balm on her lips.

"Uh! Seohyun, are you expecting something?" she talked to herself in front of the mirror, thinking that she and Kyuhyun will kiss again. "You're crazy Seo Joohyun." she continued. She stood in front of the big mirror, "Do I look perfect now?"

She sighed..."You look gorgeous Seohyun!" she giggled.

Suddenly, someone knocked on her door, so what she did is sit on the chair and read some books on the table. "Please come in..."

Kyuhyun slowly opened the door, "Hi Seohyunnie..."

"Hi! Please sit." she said, staring at Kyu. "He looked so handsome as ever."

"Hmmm...you have your things with you? You can take it out now..." she said.

"Hmmm...Here." he took out his books then Seohyun noticed an unusual book.

"What is this?" she read it slowly. "Mastering...Starcraft...what?!"

"Oh! Sorry..." he grabbed the book from Seohyun and put it back in his bag. "Let's just start reviewing."

"Hmp! Alright..." 

So they started studying, Kyuhyun asked so many questions ans just stared at Seohyun everytime she answers him. "This is why I fell so hard for you, Seobaby..." he said while Seohyun is discussing something.

"What did you say?" Seohyun got interrupted.

"Nothing...You're just so wonderful and intelligent too." Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun blushed. "Stop it! It's not time for that! So let's continue."

So Seohyun continued discussing subject matters to Kyuhyun. And after some time, they're already finished.

"Wait here. I'll just call Mrs. Jang." Seohyun said and grabbed the phone beside her bed.

As Seohyun stood up from her seat, Kyuhyun saw what she's wearing and thought that it was so y. "Stop it, Kyuhyun! It's normal that she wears that, this is their house anyway."

"Mrs. Jang will be here any minute." She said standing up in front of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was staring at her from head to toe. Then suddenly his nose bleed literally.

"Oh no! You're nose is bleeding. Wait here, I'll just get a towel and the first aid kit." Seohyun said and run to the side of her bed to get the first aid kit.

"What? Oh yeah, it's really bleeding." he realized it when he touched his nose.

Seohyun ran to him and wipe Kyuhyun's bleeding nose. He pulled Kyuhyun to sit on the sofa and she sat beside him. "Are you not feeling well?"

He hold Seohyun's wrist, "I'm ok...Why are you panicking like that? It's just that my blood rushed up because of your beauty." Kyuhyun said smiling.

"Ah...It's not time for that. Let me wipe this first for you." Seohyun said.

Then Kyuhyun's eyes became serious and their faces are getting closer to each other. She closed her eyes waiting for Kyuhyun to kiss her. Kyuhyun stared at her lips first and saw that it looks so tasty for him to kiss. Then after awhile Kyuhyun did kiss her while still holding her wrist, she kisses back. This time, Kyuhyun almost eat her whole lips, it's strawberry flavored right? Then suddenly the door opened. They realized it right away so, they cut the kiss.

"Ms. Seohyun, here's you cake and orange juice." Mrs. Jang said.

"Thank you Mrs. Jang." Seohyun said. Mrs. Jang bowed to her as she goes out.

"Whew! That was close." she said. She turn to Kyuhyun and saw him chuckling. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Your lips...It's just so tasty. Sorry for being..."

"Aish! Stop it! Let's just eat this cake that I've made." Seohyun said.

"Oh, really?" Kyuhyun eat a part of a cake and it really tastes good. "This is the best cake that I've eaten my whole life."

"Hmp! That was sarcastic!" Seohyun said.

"No, it's not! You made it for me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uhmmmm....I usually made cakes everytime I have a visitor." Seohyun lied.

"Ah... I see... Can i have another slice, Seobaby?"

"Sure! I'll call Mrs. Jang to bring the whole cake here."

"Yes!!! I can eat it all."

Seohyun smiled. "Don't eat a lot of it or you'll get a diabetes."

"I'll eat what I want to eat, especially if it was made by Seohyun." he said. Seohyun giggled a bit.

"Uhm...next time I'll bake carrot cake." Seohyun joked.

"I don't like carrot cake...please just choose another." Kyuhyun begged.

"No! You just said that you'll eat everything I'll make, right?" Seohyun laughed.

"That was a joke! hehe..." Kyuhyun grinned.

After a while the cake was eaten up by Kyuhyun. Then he noticed that Seohyun has fallen asleep to her bed. He go closer to Seohyun and stared at her beautiful face. He's thinking of kissing Seohyun again, but he controlled himself because he doesn't want to take advantage to the sleeping princess. So what he did is fix all the scattered books in the table, then he falls asleep on the couch.

"Where is my baby?" Mr. Seo asked Mrs. Park.

"She told me she'll have a review with a friend today." Mrs. Seo said.

"Yes, Sir, Ma'am. She's in her room with Mr. Cho." Mrs. Park said.

"What???! A guy?!" Mr. Seo yelled then head to Seohyun's room together with his wife. Upon reaching Seohyun's room, Mr. Seo immediately opened it without even knocking. There, they saw Seohyun sleeping in her bed, and Kyuhyun on the couch. Mr. Seo sigh in relief, while Mrs. Seo is laughing at him. "See? You are overreacting."

"I'm just worried. I'm not ready to lose my baby girl, my only princess."

"Why? Are you thinking that she will get married already?" Mrs Seo laughed silently. "Now you understand dad, when you took me away from him."

"Yeah! And I'm afraid to experience the same situation." Mr. Seo said. 

"I think we should leave them now, they look tired. A lot of books in the table, they studied so hard." Mrs. Seo said, " And I forgot, you remember Kyuhyun?" pointing to the sleeping Kyu.

"Is that really him? His parents, our good friends." Mr. Seo said.

"Yes...I wish he and Seohyun will become good friends too... or even more." Mrs. Seo giggled.

"Don't talk about that now, my baby is still a baby." Mr. Seo said. Then they saw Seohyun move a little. "Oh! I think we better go." they go out of the room and closed the door silently.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoona...it's me, Taec. How are you feeling?"

"Much better oppa...thanks for the flowers."

"You sound happy? What made you happy beautiful princess?"

"Hmmm...It's Hae...We've just a little misunderstanding, he explained everything to me."

"Really?" Taecyeon gets jealous and clenched his fist.

"Yeah! We're happy again and I think we'll hang out almost everytime. If you want to go with us, it's ok."

"No thanks! I mean...I'll try sometimes."

"Ok...See you on monday." 

"Bye..."

Ring! Ring!

"Yoboseyo, Hae!" when she saw the caller ID.

"How's my best friend?"

"I'm ok now...thank you for the fruits!"

"You're very much welcome. Wait! Have you and Seohyun talked already?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Kyuhyun's still not here. He said he's going to Seohyun to review."

"Oh...I see.." Yoona giggled. "Don't worry I'll call her later."

"Ok...I'm hanging up now. I have to do my organization assignments."

"Alright! Bye.."

 

Seohyun stretched her arms wide as she woke up from her sleep, she checked on the time and it's already 7pm. She got up immediately and saw Kyuhyun still sleeping on the couch, so she walked to him. She kneeled on the floor and stare at Kyuhyun for a while and chuckling until Kyuhyun opened his eyes. Seohyun was surprised that she almost jumped off away from Kyuhyun.

"Gotcha! You think I'm really asleep huh?"

"Whatever!" she said then suddenly the phone rings. "Yes, Mrs. Park? Oh, yeah. We're going down right now."

"Hey Kyu! We have to go down to eat dinner." Seohyun said while heading to the door.

"Wait!" Kyuhyun catch up to her before she could go out. he cornered her to the door.

"What do you think you're..." Seohyun said, but Kyuhyun kissed her again but not too long. And Kyuhyun got slapped.

"That hurts, Hyunnie.." Kyuhyun made a cute face.

"That won't work on me! And will you please stop stealing kisses..." Seohyun said. "You can ask for it!" she continued but with a soft voice.

"What?" Kyuhyun didn't heard it.

"Nevermind. Come on! Dad and mom is waiting for us."

"Dad? Mom?" Kyuhyun gets nervous.

So he followed Seohyun downstairs until they reached the dining room. Kyuhyun greeted Seohyun's parents and bowed to them. He sat beside Seohyun, he noticed that Mr. Seo is watching his every move. While Seohyun keeps on telling stories about school.

"So, how about you Mr. Cho. Do you want to say something?" Mr. Seo finally talked to Kyuhyun.

"Uhm...I can say that your daughter is so nice that she tutored me to some subjects I'm not good at."

"Really? I heard you work in the company part- time?"

"Yes, sir! To gain experience and get familiar with those kind of work. Also to earn extra income since I have no family at all."

"I want to ask you something then, you want extra job?" Mr. Seo asked.

"Yes! i'm willing sir." 

"Don't call me sir anymore, just call me uncle." Mr. Seo said, Seohyun was shocked by what she heard.

"You can call me aunt too." Mrs. Seo said smiling.

"Ok...uncle, aunt. So...What job is that?"

"You guard Seohyun all the time, if it's ok with you?"

"What?! Dad!!!" Seohyun yelled.

"Don't yell, young lady. It's for your good." Mr. Seo said.

"I'm so much willing uncle." Kyuhyun smirked at her.

"Thank you Kyuhyun." Mr. Seo smiled at him finally.

"Ahhh...baby, I have an important news for you. Since we are promoting a new phone for our company, we want you and Yoona to be a model for that." Mrs. Seo said.

"Me??? And unnie???" Seohyun said.

"Yes! Why? Didn't you modeled for our airlines and hotels back then?" Mrs. Seo said.

"Uh...ok mom...I'll tell unnie later."

"Ok...thank God, don't have to discuss a lot for you. Last time, we almost begged for you to accept the offer. It seems like you're in a good mood right now?" Mrs. Seo teased looking at Kyuhyun and then looked back at her.

"Owww...mom, what are you thinking?" Seohyun pouted.

"Nothing..." Mrs. Seo smiled cheekily.

Kyuhyun smirked noticing that Mrs. Seo is talking about him. After eating, Seohyun and Kyuhyun went up to her room again to get Kyuhyun's things.

 

"Thanks Seohyun!" Kyuhyun said then kissed her on the cheek.

"Uh! Ok...you're welcome."

"So, let's review again next week?"

"Again? We should make it every month only, my decision is final!"

"Then, let's have a date next week."

"No!" she said. Kyuhyun looked upset.

"Then i think I should ask another girl to go out with me..."

"Go ahead! And don't show your face to me anymore."

"I'm just joking. Don't forget that Ms. Kim is calling for us who will participate in the school's special event."

"I won't." Seohyun said.

"Please Seo Joohyun, just let me have another kiss from you before I go home..." Kyuhyun begged.

"No! You're not even my boyfriend."

"Aish! Fine, I'm going home."

When Kyuhyun's about to go out of the room, Seohyun hold his hand. "Just for a second huh?"

Then Kyuhyun give her a smack. "Of course, I'll always accept your offer."

"Offer? What? Looks like it's me who wants it." Seohyun whispered to herself.

So they go down and Kyuhyun said his goodbye to Seohyun's parents. Seohyun took him outside, then Kyuhyun go to his borrowed car from Donghae. Seohyun let him drive first before she goes back to their house. Then she rushed off to her room once again. Mr. and Mrs.Seo noticed Seohyun's happiness.

"Looks like you're defeated Mr. Seo?" Mrs. Seo husband.

"Welll...I realized that our baby is growing up. She will not forever be mine." Mr. Seo said with a sad face.

"Yes! But even if she'll get married we're still here whenever she needs us, right?"

"Right!" they embraced each other.

 

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun giggled through the phone

"Seohyunnie? You sound different huh? And I think....I know why."

"Hmmm...Maybe..."

"I heard Kyuhyun went there, Hae told me."

"So it's true unnie? That Hae oppa and you're...?"

"Yes! I don't know why he has to explain everything to me. Maybe because he thinks that Jessica once stole Taecyeon from me..."

"And noe jessica tried to steal Donghae oppa again from you?" Seohyun continued.

"Hmmm..."

"Tell me the truth unnie...Are you really in love with Donghae oppa?"

"I...I...uh.."

"Well, I think that explains everything. You really do!"

"Yes Seohyunnie...I admit it! But please don't tell anyone even Kyuhyun. Promise me." Yoona begged.

"Of course, I won't tell it. You know you can always trust me unnie..."

"But you know what, I'm already contented that we're just friends..." Yoona's voice suddenly softened.

"Ahhh...don't think about that unnie. What if, he loves you back? More than friends? He's just waiting for the right time..."

"I don't know...But right now, i don't want to force him. I don't want him to take advantage of me someday just because he learned that I like him."

"Nah...he won't do that. He's a friend of yours right?"

"Yes..." Yoona sighed. "Hmmm..I just realized that the topic has changed. We're talking about you and Kyuhyun lately."

"I can't believe him! Bringing a Starcraft book in our review? What kind of mind he has? Another thing, dad!"

"What about uncle?"

"He asked Kyuhyun to guard me everytime. It was his extra job from dad. I can't believe this is happening..."

"But you like it, don't you? It means hanging around with Kyuhyun all the time." Yoona teased.

"That's right unnie...And did aunt told you already about us, modeling a new phone?"

"Yes! Mom, called me earlier. Wait! changing the topic again. So what happened between you and Kyuhyun other than studying? Did you accepted him as a boyfriend already?"

"No unnie. I don't want to make it easy for him. But something did happen to us...." Seohyun said.

"What?! Don't tell me you're..."

"It's not what you're thinking unnie! What happened to us is...he kissed me. Don't tell anyone please..."

"I won't. Oh! Your first kiss?" Yoona sounds interested.

"Actually...It's not my first kiss. He already kissed me a lot of times...He always steals kisses to me."

"OMG! That Kyuhyun took the innocence of my little sister. I'll kill him! Hmmm...so you kissed back?"

"Hmmm...unnie...yes, I do. Please, only between us ok?"

"My goodness! Only kisses ok, don't let anything happen more than that!" Yoona scolded Seohyun.

"I know unnie...I know my limitations."

"Good! By the way thanks for the notes..."

"It's alright unnie, just for you."

"So I have to go now...Need to catch some sleep, for the faster recovery of my heart pains."

"Just pray unnie, and everything will be ok. I love you."

"I love you too dongsaeng. Bye."

 

At KyuHae's...

"Wow! You realized you have a your own house?" Hae asked.

"Why hyung? Missed me?" Kyuhyun said naughtily.

"So, how's your study?" Hae asked him like a father.

"It's just ok dad. How about you and Yoona-ssi last night?" Kyuhyun smirked giving him questions back.

"Well...I really missed her. A day without her, it kills me." Hae said.

"Hmmm...it looks like you're starting to realize something." Kyuhyun said.

"What?" Donghae trying to get what Kyuhyun meant.

"Hyung...Don't you love her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Huh? Of course I do love her!" Hae said with conviction.

"Not as just a friend...You know what I mean?"Kyuhyun asked seriously.

"I...I don't know." Hae said, looking down at the floor.

"Well...all you have to do is admit it to yourself, before admitting it to her or even to me, then  to everyone." Kyuhyun said. "Let's sleep now hyung, I'm tired."

"Alright!"

As hae turned off the lights, what's in his mind is about what Kyuhyun just told him. "I can't believe Kyuhyun, giving me advices. He's different now...About my feeling for my best friend Yoona, I don't know yet...Do I really love her more than a friend? This is so hard!"

 

 

 

 

Hoping that Donghae soon realize what he really feels for Yoona.

But how about Taecyeon? It looks like he doesn't want to lose Yoona.

It looks like Yoona's already accepted that Donghae only sees her as a friend. Hae, you should do something now!

Seohyun's dad is ridiculous, but in a good way. He likes Kyuhyun for her daughter.

Seohyun's really growing up, she lets Kyuhyun kiss her but still she knows her limitations.

Kyuhyun, he's childish sometimes but the advices he's giving Hae is jjang!!!

 

 

Thanks friends! Comments are accepted ;) saranghae ♥