What a Long Day

Dreams Come True

The teacher Ms. Kim returned in the classroom...

"Mr. and Mrs. Cho, I mean Mr. Cho and Ms. Seo...show us what you've got. What are you going to sing?"

They go in front of the class "Uhm...it's Call with all my Heart by Yoon Do Hyun and Lee So Eun." Seohyun said.

"Ok class, give them a round of applause." Ms. Kim lead the applause.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun started singing. Seohyun is confident on stage because she used to join theater since she was a child. But Kyuhyun seems so nervous, his forehead is really sweating when Seohyun started to sing. All the people in the room were amazed by Seohyun's voice.

"It's great! I love her voice, but what if our voice didn't match? I'll get embarass in front of our classmates especially in front of hyung." Kyuhyun said to himself, now getting nervous than ever.

His line now...He started to sing. People were stunned, they remained so silent until their song was finished. Seohyun saw Kyuhyun's nervousness so when they're going to sing the chorus, she grabbed Kyuhyun's hand. It was cold and sweating.After they sing, their classmates gave them a standing ovation. They received a lot of praises from their classmates for they sang that song in perfect harmony. 

"It was perfect Seo, Kyu!" their classmates yelled and started shouting " SeoKyu! SeoKyu! SeoKyu!"

"Wow! That's great Mr. Cho, Ms. Seo. I'm going to pick you to sing a duet in the school's special event ok?" Ms. Kim said. 

"Really, Ms. Kim? Thank you!!!" Seohyun said, she was really happy.

"Seohyun, thank you." Kyuhyun said shyly.

"For what?" Seohyun said and smiled widely.

"For holding my hand. You know I get so nervous when I heard that you have an amazing voice. And I'm so afraid I might lose myself in front. You saved me from that Seo Joohyun." Kyu said and smiled at her.

"It's nothing! I'm so happy that we succeed. Let's do it once more in the school's special event, alright? If you get nervous again, just hold my hand." Seohyun said then sticked out her tongue.

"I...sure!" Kyu said. "I'm really falling for her over and over again. I really like her, or yes! I really love her. She's not like other women, she's one of a kind. I used not to believe in fairytales, but now I think I am. Because she broke the curse in me. The curse of being a playboy." Kyu said to himself.

After an hour...the singing and acting group were finished. It's time for the dance group to sho off what they've got.

"Lee Donghae!" Ms. Kim called. "It's time for you to show your moves.

Donghaes was surprised that he's the first one going to dance, his mind is still floating with Seohyun's beautiful voice and yet pissed of Kyuhyun.

He dance Bonamana by Super Junior in front of the class, and the girls were like "OMG! So hot!!!", "Be mine Lee Donghae!", "Hope I'm your girlfriend."

Yoona just watch his every move and was mesmerized. While other girls scream for him, she then stood up and shouted "Saranghae, oppa!" After realizing that their classmates turn their heads on her, she sat down with embarassment.

"What did you do, I'm Yoona?!!! You're one perfect babo!!" she said to herself, a bit disappointed.

Donghae finished dancing and sat beside Yoona again. "Hey! You mean that?" he asked her.

"What?" she asked iraising her brows again.

"That you love me?" Hae said, grinning.

"Shut up! I love you because we're friends, right? Nothing more! Hmp!"she answered.

"Oh...don't be snobbish again. You're more beautiful with a smile on your lips." he said. She blushed, without him noticing it. " I know that you're building me up for Seohyun, that's why you shouted that, right?"

"Seohyun again? Oh, well..." she said to herself, feeling a little sad because everything comes from Hae's mouth was Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun.

"Im Yoona, you're next!" Ms. Kim called her. 

"i'm dancing Genie by Girl's Generation, Ms. Kim."

"Alright then..."

Yoona started to dance, people were surprised of her moves even Donghae. "Wow!" "Great Yoona!" "That's y"

Two guys behind Donghae were whispering with each other. "If not only she's the girlfriend  of the campus idol Taecyeon, I'll surely court her." the 1st guy said. "Me either." the other guy said. Donghae heard it and said to himself, "You're not even worthy of her. She's my friend, and I don't want these guys for her." He said to himself.

Yoona finished dancing, Hae praised her as she sit beside him. "You are amazing, Yoong!" he said and pinched her cheek.

"Thank you, Hae. But please, stop acting cute." she said.

"Ok...hehe." Hae said.

"...or I might totally fall for you."she continued.

"What?" he asked her for he Yoona whispered it.

"Haha! Nothing!" 

"Yoong! You really are my genie, because my wish will soon come true. Thanks for helping me." Hae said.

Yoona felt hurt inside thinking that Donghae was so happy if ever he and Seohyun will end up together. She doesn't want to see him sad or hurt even if she's the one who's being crushed inside. "You are so lucky Seohyun. Please don't break his heart." she thought. "But what can I do now, you like Kyuhyun. Hae will surely be hurt."

The class ended...

Kyuhyun and Seohyun's plan to escape their unnie and hyung took place. 

"Come!" Kyu said as he grabbed Seohyun's hand, they run as fast as they could.

"Hahahaha!!! We've succeeded." Seohyun said and laughed with Kyu.

"I'm inviting you to the most memorable place of my life." Kyu said.

"Hmmm...where could that be?" She asked.

"It's a surprise..."he responded.

"Alright! Here's my car key, can you drive?" she asked him grinning.

"Of course, I can." he said as he get the keys from Seohyun.

In the car...

"Are we going to our company?" Seohyun asked Kyu.

"Hmmm-mm.." Kyu responded.

"Ok, we're here." She said, but Kyu did not respond this time.

He grabbed her hand then, they go to the garden. Kyu, then started speaking, "This is the most memorable place of my life."

"Really? We really have a lot in common..."Seohyun said. "Why is it memorable for you, Kyu oppa?" she asked.

"Because in this place...I learned something from a girl." Kyu began telling the story.

"A girl? Well me, it's memorable because someone made me cry here." she said.

"Who's him?! I'm going to punch his face off!" Kyu said showing his fist.

"Yeah...It was 10 years ago. I don't have news about that boy." she said.

"10 years ago? Wow! It's the same. My parents used to work here, but when I reached 14 they died because of an accident." Kyu said.

"I'm sorry about that." she said.

"It's ok...Now let me tell you what makes this place special..." he said, preparing to tell a story.

"This girl, about my age. I saw her playing with her doll and singing a fairytale song. Then I interrupted her. At first, I used to act like a nice boy to her. Then she started telling me about these fairytales cheesy things that I hate the most..."Kyu said without skipping a breath.

Seohyun then realized that Kyuhyun might be that little boy who from the past...then started asking him little by little.

"Then she said that dreams do come true, true love, and prince charming?"

"Yes!"

"Then you told her that it's such a it's not true because fairytales are different from reality. And discouraged her telling her to stop fooling herself?"

"Yes!"

"You made her cry because you hates her stuff and all and keep on teasing her until she's inside their car and you're inside your parents car too? You sticked your tongue out to her that made her cry more?"

"Yes! Wait...how????..."

Seohyun then walked out with heavy steps. "Uh! I forgot my keys, give it to me!"

Kyuhyun was surprised by her sudden reaction, "Hyunnie??? Are you mad?"

"I said, give it to me. Now!!!" she shouted. Kyu gave it to her immediately.

Kyuhyun run after her and grabbed her hand. "What's wrong with you, Hyunnie?" she saw tears falling from her eyes, "Are you crying?"

"Isn't it obvious?! Don't you get it? You're so slow!" she said and pulled her hands off from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then stopped a little longer until he realized something, "How come she knows what happened??? Was she...? Oh no! It's her!" he run after her again, but Seohyun was alredy inside her car. Kyuhyun knocks it, he saw tears keep on falling from her eyes. "Seohyun, I'm sorry. Let me explain please..." She ignored him and started driving.Kyuhyun keeps on knocking in her car then she drive faster so that Kyuhyun could not catch up on her.

"Aish! Kyuhyun, why hadn't you realized it? Sorry Hyunnie...But at least you should have listened to me first. I wasn't finished how that girl...how you changed the way I think now..." Kyuhyun sighed. "I'm Cho Kyuhyun! I will not give up on you, Seo Joohyun, I won't!"

At Seo's...

As she reached their house, she immediately run to her room with her face covered with her hair so that people won't notice her eyes. "Unnie...I need you now...where are you?" she said while sobbing. "I can't believe it, it's really him! Until now, I can feel those words he told me. It hurts me so much. Why should I have to fall for that same person who made me cry? Uhhhhhh..." she cried. "Can I forgive him? Maybe...but it will take time. Cho Kyuhyun, you'll see, I'll make you suffer." she said.

 

 

How far can they go?

Well, the day isn't over because I haven't told you about YoonHae after the class dismissal.