Hard to Breathe

Dreams Come True

Seohyun

I was already sleeping when I felt my phone was vibrating. My eyes widened when I saw Kyuhyun's name, I answered it immediately. Yes, and after our conversation, I can't sleep anymore. I think more sleepless nights for me. I forced myself to sleep, then that same dream came up again...the maked man...and kiss...

"Hyun-ah! We're getting late for class!!!" Yoona woke me up again. 

"Why are these things happenning to me???" I said to myself, feeling a bit disappointed about the cut dream. sigh...I checked my phone right away hoping that Kyu texted me and greet me a sweet good morning. There are two messages, it's Kyu and Donghae oppa? Why did he texted me?

"Unnie, does Donghae oppa texted you already?" I asked Yoona.

"Yes! He told me he wanted to talk to me later." she said. "Why? Dis he texted you too?"

"Yes! He greeted me a good morning." i said.

"Ok...If you'll know him better I know you'll fall for him than Kyuhyun." unnie said.

"Eeeeeee....unnie..." she cut what I'm going to say.

"I'm still setting you up for a date with him, ok? No more no's. My decision is final." she said raising her brow.

I'm scared with Yoona unnie everytime she do that with a serious tone. I can't do anything about it, I'll say yes. But one thing I have to clear up on her, "I'll go for it , unnie? But if it doesn't work, don't force me ok?"

"Alright then, this weekend." she said. "Hmmm...are you ready for the workshop later?" she asked me.

"Yes. I'm going to sing while playing the piano." I answered her with a smile.

"Yeah! I know that you're so talented. I've practiced my moves to..(starts dancing Genie)."

"Great!" I said excitedly. I wonder what Kyuhyun will do, and also Donghae oppa.

 

At school...workshop...

Yoona unnie and I entered the room, Kyu's already here. I ran and sat beside him. While I saw unnie, sat beside Donghae oppa. They really look good together(giggling)! Then Kyuhyun whispered on me, "After school, remember?"

Oh, great! I almost forgot that  we're going to meet after school. "Sure! I won't forget it." I said.

Yoona and Donghae

"Yoona! What happened to you yesterday? You know, I'm so worried about you..." what did I've just said?

"Really? Well...it's about me and Teacyeon. We broke up!" she said controlling herself not to cry.

"We'll talk about it later ok? Let's just focus on our workshop today."

 

The teacher entered the room, she looked at the students one by one. She instructed the class to group themselves in what they think they can do like, acting, singing, and dancing. Seohyun and Kyuhyun joined the singing group, while Yoona and Donghae joined the dance.

"Aish! This Kyuhyun's always following Seohyun!" Donghae said  with a low voice but Yoona heard it.

"You can't do anything. Look they're so happy together." Yoona said.

"What's this? My friend who offered to help me is now discouraging me?"Donghae said.

"It's not that. In fact I'm setting you up with my cousin for a date this weekend and she agreed." Yoona said, he saw Hae's  eyes brighten up. She realized that Hae has a great smile, a smile that could melt girls' hearts. She shook her head. "Enough of that Im Yoona!" she said to herself.

Donghae then grabbed Yoona's hands and hold it tightly. "Thanks Yoona, you're my savior!" He kissed Yoona's hand.

Yoona was surprised, and blushed a little. She even stopped breathing"Please Lee Donghae, stop those kind of acts. I might...uh, no! You'll not fall for him Yoona, he's not the right one for you. And remember, he's in love with Seohyun." she said to herself.

"Ahh...Ms. Kim, can I go out for awhile?" Yoona asked permission from the teacher.

"Sure, Ms. Im."

Yoona rushed off to the nearest comfort room and locked herself in a cubicle. While in there, she's still thinking about what Donghae did a few minutes ago. She touched her left chest for she can feel her heartbeat getting faster. "No, Yoona! You can't! Remember the three-month rule after breakup. You can't replace Teacyeon that fast." Then she returned to the room. She peeked through the door to see what Donghae's doing. She saw Hae talking with Seohyun and laughs with each other. She suddenly felt something weird after that. Then the teacher noticed her and asked her to come in.

Hae goes back to his seat which is beside Yoona. "Yoona! I'm starting my move! I can make her laugh already. I'm really shy, but I realized that I can't do anything by being like that. I'm so thankful that I've met you." he winked at her.

"You're welcome..." she said softly, as she stare at Hae again. "Right now, I somehow wished that I was Seohyun..." she said still staring at Hae.

"Uh...do I have a dirt in my face?" he asked her.

She came back to herself, "No! Nothing...I'm just thinking about something."

"Ok..."

 

Kyuhyun

"Argh...I felt out of place when Donghae hyung approached Seohyun!" Kyuhyun said. I can't believe it, hyung knows how to make a move already? How can it be? Cho Kyuhyun, you're more expert than him when it comes to girls. Do not let him defeat you. Haha!!! 

"Hyunnie, what song did you prepared for this?" he asked Seohyun.

"It's a secret. You'll hear it later." she said giving Kyu a tongue out which he thought was so cute.

"Well I prepared a song by the most famous boy group, and I'll sing that song only for you Hyunnie." he said giving Seohyun a smile.

Seohyun blushed and looked at the back so that Kyuhyun won't see it. "Really? I'll wait for that!" she said.

"Hyunnie, let's have a lunch together. You know....me and you only.." Kyuhyun said shyly. "Without your unnie and my hyung..." he continued.

"OMG! Is he asking me for a date?" she asked herself. "Sure! I'll tell unnie about this or..." Kyuhyun cut what she has to say.

"Or escape them. hahaha!!!" Kyuhyun laughed, Seohyun laughed with him.

"That's a great idea Kyuhyun oppa!!!" she pinched Kyu's arm.

"Hey! That hurts." took revenge by pinching Seohyun's cheek.

"Uhhhhh...that hurts too. " she said with maknae crying noise. 

Kyu, upon hearing that crying noise, thought "So adorable!!!!"

 

The teacher heard that Kyuhyun and Seohyun haven't stopped talking since she walked in the classroom. 

Teacher: Ms. Seo, Mr. Cho! You'll be the first ones performing today.

 

The two of them were surprised. "You mean, a duet madam?" Kyu asked.

"Definitely! Now class, get ready. Plan your performance, I'll be back here by 30 mins. I forgot to bring my video recorder with me, I'll get it first." the teacher said, then walked out of the  room.

"Now, Kyuhyun oppa? What are we gonna sing?" Seohyun asked him.

"You know the song, A Call With All My Heart? Let's sing that. Let's do our best and impress Ms. Kim." Kyuhyun said, grinning.

"That's great oppa! Let's practice." Seohyun said excitedly.

Kyuhyun shared his ipod with Seohyun and they're practicing now. Their classmates were staring at them, and thought that they make a cute couple. Donghae look on them with jealousy in is eyes, and Yoona noticed that. She felt sad. "Hae, why is it you make it hard for me to breathe?"

 

 

 

Yoona developing feelings for Hae. Hae, when will you realize it?

SeoKyu fighting!!! 

More of YoonHae for now.