Month Before Wedding

Dreams Come True

The next day Seohyun and Yoona decided to tell their parents about the engagement and their plan to get married, so they told their parents to gather in one room. Then they stood up in front of their parents with Kyuhyun and Donghae. The girls linked their arms with their fiances. As usual, the moms act so serious while the dads were really serious and a little nervous with the set up.

"Mom, Dad!" Yoona started. "Me and Donghae ...we planned to get married." she said and they both bowed.

Her dad stood up in surprise while her mom smiled widely like there's no tomorrow.

"See...I told you!" her mom whispered to her dad.

"Me and Kyuhyun planned to get married too mom, dad!" Seohyun confessed and showed the ring to her parents. "We're engaged already."

Seohyun's dad's jaw dropped upon hearing it, while her mom is chuckling.

"At last!!! We'll have grandchildren soon." she said, pulling her husbands sleeve.

"Don't worry, mom. Your wish is our command!" Kyuhyun interrupted, and Seohyun's dad glared at him.

 

The dads were silent while the moms stood up to hug their daughters and shake hands with the boys. When Seohyun and Yoona noticed it, they look at each other and signaled each other through their eyes. They run towards their dads and hugged them tightly.

"Don't worry dad. You're still the number one man in my heart." Yoona said.

"You heard that?" her dad glared at Donghae.

"Ah...Don't mind him, son. He's just jealous." her mom said.

 

"Dad...don't be sad. Your princess has found her prince, we'll live happily ever after we promise you." Seohyun said.

"Fine...Kyuhyun!" he shouted. "I'll kill you if you break my baby's heart." he said at Kyu. Kyuhyun's couldn't say a thing because of the threat.

"Don't worry...dad...I...w-won't." he answered stuttering.

"Just promise me Seohyun, Kyuhyun...you'll give me a grandchild soon." her mom said teasing her husband more.

Kyuhyun seemed so happy that Seohyun's mom is at his side, Seohyun just pouted hearing those words again from her mom.

 

"So when do you plan to get married?" Mr. Seo asked the two girls when he calmed down.

"Hmmm...dad, next year." Seohyun answered.

"Yep!"Yoona agreed.

"Next year? It's too long!!!" Seohyun's mom reacted.

"Absolutely! Why not now?" Yoona's mom over reacted.

"Of course! They're still young." Mr. Im said.

"Well...moms, dads. The year's almost over right? 4 more months, it wont be too long." Yoona stated. The boys were just listening, never wished to join the conversation because if they join, it will take longer.

"Yeah...By the January, we'll get married." Seohyun said.

"Oh yeah...That's better. Ok girls, we'll plan this out from now." Mrs. Seo said.

"But how about our work aunt?" Yoona asked.

"Don't worry baby...your dads and fiances will take care of it." Mrs. Im said.

"Let's go!!!" the moms dragged their daughters out leaving the four guys speechless

 

After 3 months...

"OMG unnie!!! It's next month, I'm so nervous!!!" Seohyun giggling while hugging a pillow.

"Nervous? You look more of excited." Yoona laughed.

Seohyun stuck her tongue out. "Ok...everything's in order now. Moms were a great help." Seohyun said.

"Yeah." Yoona agreed. Then someone knocked at her door. "Come in please..."

After saying that, two heads appeared at the half closed door. "Hey there ladies." Donghae greeted them together with Kyuhyun.

"Awww..."Seohyun rolled her eyes upon seeing Kyuhyun smirking like he's up to something again.

"Yoona, my baby..." Donghae hugged her. "I'm excited!"

"Me too...But at the same time nervous." she said.

"Don't be...I don't want my soon to be wife to get stressed before our wedding day." he said sweetly. Yoona smiled at him  and started picking up a paper with a song in it.

"We're going to sing right?" Donghae asked.

"Yes! We planned to have a little performance during reception, right?" Yoona said.

"Ok...Let's start practicing now." Donghae said and they go out at the room to avoid disturbance from Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Seohyun was surprised when Kyuhyun suuddenly kissed her nape.

"I'm just smelling you." he teased. "I'm so excited." he said smirking.

"Excited for what? Don't think of it, Cho Kyuhyun!" she said as she pushed Kyuhyun away. "What a ert!"

"Fine...I'm not planning anything to you right now. Because I know that when we get married, there's no escaping from me anymore Seo Joohyun." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Ahhh...I don't want to hear it!" she said covering her ears.

"Remember...mom is looking forward to it." Kyuhyun continued teasing her.

"Stop it Kyu!!!" she covered Kyuhyun's mouth, then Kyuhyun pulled her to him as he lay on the bed. Seohyun's on top of him and he hugs her tightly.

"Ahhh...Let me go!!!" she said.

"You can do anything to me now Seobaby..." he said closing his eyes.

"What?" she yelled punching his chest. Then he rolled over to her, now Kyuhyun's on top of her.

"You don't want to do something to me? Then I'll do it for you." Seohyun was shocked by his actions, Kyuhyun is leaning closer to her until their faces are inches apart. Then suddenly, the door opened.

"Oh! Sorry to disturb you." Yoona said chuckling and closed the door. Seohyun pushed Kyuhyun hard.

"So embarassing Kyu!!!" she said.

"Embarassing? C'mon Seobaby...she already caught us kissing for how many times..." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Fine! Why don't we practice our song now. We shouldn't waste our time for this." she said and shared an ipod with Kyuhyun.

 

 

3rd month is almost over...Don't have to guess what will happen because it's obvious. hehehe. :P