The Affected Parents

Dreams Come True

Next day...

Seohyun got up early, she's so excited with the school's special event. She prepared everything last night when Kyuhyun dropped her in their house. Today, Kyuhyun will receive a very special gift from her, the gift he has been waiting for so long. She sat down in her bed reminiscing how far they've been through, the feelings they have developed, the hurts, the dates, the KISSES, the places where they kissed, etc...She giggled just thinking about it. 

Yoona got up on her bed early too. She had the most beautiful night of her life, she can't believe that the man of her dreams and her were together now. Their love as friends developed to a more than friendship love, the man who once love her cousin. She laughed softly, thinking that even if she's hurting that time, the thought of seducing him or stealing his attetion from Seohyun didn't passed her mind. She loves Donghae, right, but she loves her cousin more.

Donghae woke up early to cook their breakfast because Kyuhyun is still sleeping as always. He remembers what happened to him and Yoona last night at the coffee shop. The cowardness in him, he managed to take it away from him than to lose the one he loves once again. He thought that how come that he didn't notice Yoona from the first time they met, he shook his head even hitting it for his stupidity. What matters now is that he has the woman he loves, the woman he wanted to share his life with forever.

Kyuhyun on the other hand is still dreaming, dreaming about him and Seohyun kissing again. He really loves kissing Seohyun that he even brought it in his dreams, the suddenly he rolled through his bed and hit the floor. He scratched his head because his dream was interrupted. He remebered that he still has to prepare for later's event, he rushed to the kitchen and saw Donghae cooking.

"Hyung!!!" he hugged Donghae from the back.

"Aish! So early, stop this gay thing." Donghae said.

"I'm just excited hyung..." Kyuhyun said while letting go of Donghae.

"Save it later for Seohyun." Donghae laughed.

"You are so lucky hyung...You confessed to Yoona and she accepted you already as a boyfriend. How about me?" Kyuhyun sighed.

"Hahahaha...You told me you're not gonna give up right? So face it!" Donghae teased.

"Yeah! I'm not gonna give up until my last breath." Kyuhyun stood up clenching his fist in the air.

"That's the spirit!" Donghae said, he's finished cooking so they eat together. They have to go to school earlier too to polish some things up.

 

"Hyunnie...I'll pick you up later ok?" Yoona said to Seohyun on the phone.

"Sure unnie...I'm so excited!!!" Seohyun said.

"Yeah...it sounds in your voice." Yoona chuckled. "Hey! I remember...this is the day you'll..."

"Yup! I'll accept Kyuhyun as my boyfriend." Seohyun giggled.

"At last!!! Haha! I just thought, me and Donghae were together now. While you and Kyuhyun...you're really torturing him." Yoona laughed.

"I don't want to spoil him that much, that's why..."Seohyun answered.

"Alright! Wait for me ok? I have to fix some things here first. Mom and Dad will be there too, aunt and uncle too right?" Yoona asked.

"Right! See you..."they both hung up.

"Mom and dad will see it..." Seohyun chuckled. "But oh well..."

 

At the company...

"Honey...we have to prepare now. Our daughter is expecting us." Mrs. Seo said.

"Don't panic, it's only 3pm. The presentaion will start at 6pm." Mr. Seo answered.

"Ahhh...Let's go! Mr. Choi will take care of those." Mrs. Seo said, pulling her husband.

"Fine!" Mr. Seo carries his suitcase. "Such a pusher...Now I know from whom our daughter inherited it."

"Stop that nonsense! I'm so excited to see Seohyun and Kyuhyun together!!!" Mrs. Seo giggled.

"What? It's like you're giving away our daughter. She's still in college." Mr. Seo scolds his wife.

"Ah! I know...I really want Kyuhyun to be my son-in-law." Mrs. Seo pulled her husbands hand.

 

"How long will I wait here?" Mrs. Im asked her husband.

"30 minutes more, please...i think 1 hour more." Mr. Im said, signing some papers.

Mrs. Im stood up in front of her husband. "I'm going! I will support our daughter. It's like that you don't have time for her...Are those papers more important than her?" 

"It's not! But I really have to..." Mr. Im got interrupted.

"Fine! I'm going now." before she walked out of the room, Mr. Im hold her hand.

"I'm going with you now. I'll just call Mr. Hwang to take care of some of these." Mr. im said and dialed a number.

"I really am the best in acting." Mrs. Im chuckled.

 

At the school...

It's almost time, 30 minutes left...Seohyun's parents were already in their respective seats then Yoona's parents came and sat beside them. 

"I'm so excited with this, I don't know why..." Mrs. Seo started.

"Me either sis!!!" Mrs. Im answered. They were giggling while the their husbands just rolled their eyes.

Seohyun, Yoona, Donghae, and Kyuhyun were behind the curtains. Seohyun and Yoona saw their parents, they became nervous and thought that bthey should do their best to make their parents proud with them.

"I'm nervous..."Yoona said.

"Don't worry...we can do this." Donghae hold her hand.

"Seobaby...are you nervous too?" Kyuhyun asked her and just hold her hand too.

"Yes..." she bit her lips.

"You look beautiful as always." Kyuhyun said, and she blushed.

"Thank you..." she smiled sweetly at him.

 

Then the hosts started to introduce the students, all of the students entered the stage and do a dance number. The lights and sound effects were perfect, and the crowd enjoyed it. After the short skit and a solo singing performance, Ms. Kim introduce a pair who will do an interpretative dance. 

"It's Yoona and Donghae!!!" Mrs. Im stood up from her seat.

Mr. Im pulled her down, "People at the back won't see it if you're blocking them."

"Shh...It's starting." Mrs. Im said.

It's lights off and silence was everywhere, but when the song "Always be my baby by David Cook" played the lights and people were serious about what they're watching. Yoona and Donghae dowhat they've practiced and go with the flow of the song. There were holding hands, hugging, and Donghae even lifted Yoona. And as the song ends, their faces are really close with each other. Mr. im stood up from his seat but Mrs. Im pulled him down.

"People at the back can't see." she said.

"Aish! I can't stand it! What is he doing with my daughter?" Mr. im clenched his fist.

"You are over reacting...Haven't I told you that they were a couple now?" Mrs. Im said to her husband.

"No!!! I didn't know anything." he said still staring at Donghae and his daughter. Donghae wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder and bowed to the audience. The crowd went wild and gave them a standing ovation.

"It's because you're too busy these days." Mrs. Im chuckled and it's like teasing her husband.

"I wanted to talk to him after this." Mr. Im said.

"That would be great!" Mrs. Im cheered up.

There's a dance number again, and another solo performance. Ms. Kim appeared again in front, presenting the final duet performance, the two of the best singing voices from her class.

"It must be our daughter and Kyuhyun." Mr. Seo whispered happily to his wife.

"Yes! I think so."Mrs. Seo responded waiting to see Seohyun and Kyuhyun together.

The piano started playing and people recognized the song easily, it's "Way back Into Love". Seohyun appeared on stage and started singing the first part of the song, Mr. Seo was surprised that after some years it's his first time to hear Seohyun sing again. He almost cried upon hearing his daughter's sweet voice.

"You're making drama again." Mrs. Seo husband.

"I just realized that I became so busy, that I forgot that our daughter still has her sweet voice. I remember her childhood years." Mr. Seo wiping a tear away from his left eye. Mrs. Seo just smiled.

Then Kyuhyun entered the stage singing the second part of the song. They sang in unison on chorus part, and the crowd is getting wild already. The bridge part came and they were standing so close already, Mr. Seo's forehead wrinkled when the two were looking each other in the eyes already.

"I'm getting uncomfortable with this." Mr. Seo said.

"Calm down." Mrs. Seo chuckled.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were now holding hands. And when they sang the last words of the song, they made their noses touch while holding their hands and that made the crowd scream. Some fangirls were jealous but later on they just accepted it. Before the lights turn off, Kyuhyun signaled the lights man to not turn it off and make it brighter. After that he kneeled in front of Seohyun.

"Seo Joohyun, from the first time I saw you, I already fell in love with you. I even compete with my hyung, I stopped dating girls because all I need to be mine is you. I promise you and your parents not to hurt you. I love you Seohyun, will you accept me as your boyfriend?" Kyuhyun confessed in front of the crowd.

People were silent, and Seohyun's dad is over reacting and wanted to go to the stage, but Seohyun's mom keep on pulling him down.

"Stop it! They're not babies anymore. Let your daughter decide if she will accept Kyuhyun or not. Will you calm down?" Mrs. Seo said.

"Fine!" Mr. Seo sat silently, watching the two at the stage.

"Kyuhyun!!! You really are unpredictable." Seohyun said as he pulled Kyuhyun to stand up. "Hmmm..." Seohyun cupped his face. 

"So?" Kyuhyun asked, blushing.

Seohyun sighed. "Yes, Cho Kyuhyun! I am your girlfriend now." She said And the crowd cheered up for them. Yoona was crying behind curtains watching Seohyun and Kyuhyun, and Donghae just hugged her.

"Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!" the crowd yelled. They keep on shouting it and Mr. Seo feels so nervous.

Seohyun chuckled, and then kissed Kyuhyun. Not on the forehead, not on the cheek, not on the nose, but on the lips. People keep on cheering, Mrs. Seo giggled and so as Yoona's parents who are hugging each other tightly, but Mr. Seo cried.

"Hey...Why are you crying?" Mrs. Seo asked her husband.

"Seohyun is a grown up now...I'm thinking if she's going to leave us now." he said.

"Stop it...Of course, she's not going to leave us now. She told us that she's going to get married at the age of 27, 6 more years." Mrs. Seo laughed softly.

"I wanted to talk to Kyuhyun, maybe tomorrow." Mr. Seo just sighed.

After that, all the students gather at the stage and started to sing and dance the finale song. Everyone was happy, there were balloons and confettis. Ms. Kim, the organizer of the event thanked everyone and they all bowed and exited the stage.

The parents were already waiting in front, then Seohyun and Yoona came out with Kyuhyun and Donghae. The girls hugged their moms while the guys shake hands with the dads.

"You have to go to the house tomorrow night, 7pm." Yoona's dad said to Donghae.

"You too! Go to our house tomorrow at 7pm." Mr. Seo said to Kyuhyun.

The moms chuckled while the daughters got nervous.

"Dad..." Seohyun hugged her dad. "Are you mad?" she asked sweetly.

"No, I'm not...I just want to make it formal, dear..." Mr. Seo smiled at her daughter.

"Daddy...I'm sorry, I didn't inform you about this." Yoona said to her dad.

"It's ok...But I really want to make it clear, so he has to go to our house tomorrow." Mr. Im said.

The two boys just nodded, feeling a little nervous.

"So? Let's go home?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Sorry mom, but we have to stay. We have to clean and pack up." Seohyun said.

"Alright then...Kyuhyun take our daughter home, ok?" Mrs. Seo said.

"Sure, aunt." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Hae, take my Yoona home too, ok?" Mrs. Im said.

"I will, aunt. " Donghae responded.

So their parents went home. They started cleaning the place with their other classmates and some schoolmates. After that, they boys took the girls home.

 

Before Yoona could go inside, Donghae hold her hand. "Yoong...how about my..." he said pointing at his lips.

"Your goodnight kiss?" Yoona gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." she pouted.

 

"Seobaby, come here." Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's waist before she could enter their gate.

"What?" Seohyun asked.

"I can't believe that you're mine now. I love you, you know that?" he said.

"I know...You've said it a lot of times." Seohyun said pinching his cheek.

"Can I kiss you now?" Kyuhyun asked smirking.

"Oh dear...When you're still not my boyfriend, you're stealing kisses from me. Now you're asking for permission?" Seohyun laughed.

"Hey that's right! Now I can kiss you whenever I want." Kyuhyun then kissed her on the lips. He kissed her for almost a minute.

"Yah!" Seohyun pushed him. "Can't breathe, sorry."

Kyuhyun chuckled. "You really can't defeat me.."

"Hmp! Whatever! I'm going now. Take care." Seohyun waved her hand.

"Ok...I love you my Seobaby." Kyuhyun said.

"I love you too my Kyubaby." She said.

 

 

 

 

I hope this chapter isn't boring. Weee...they're together now. Few chapters to go guys, so stay foot :D

Thank you again and again. ♥