Seobaby is sick.

Dreams Come True

Next day at school...

Kyuhyun kept on looking at Seohyun's seat then at the door, but no signs of Seohyun coming.

"I keep on calling Seohyun, but she doesn't answer her phone. What's going on? Kyu, do you have any idea?" Yoona asked.

"Yoona-ssi...I..."Kyuhyun said, then Donghae interrupted.

"Yoong, a girl from his past has returned." Donghae said.

"What?! You mean, his's ex girlfriend something?" Yoona asked.

"No! She's not even my ex." Kyuhyun said clenching his fist. "If only she's not a woman."

"Kyuhyun! I don't want to see my cousin hurt. I'm starting to hate you right now!" Yoona said, and was about to cry because of the thought of Seohyun.

"Yoong, please listen first. Please..."Donghae said holding her hands.

"Fine! I'll listen to you, but not to this guy." she said glaring at Kyuhyun.

"Yoong, this girl's name is Suzy. I think he's Taecyeon's classmate right now. That girl only forced Kyuhyun to say that he will marry her when they get old." Donghae started.

"You said that? You!!!" Yoona stood up and was about to hit Kyuhyun.

"Yoong please listen." Donghae stopped her. "It's the time when Kyuhyun was still in trauma when his parents died. That girl really wants to be friends with Kyuhyun and already has a crush on him since they were little."

"How did he meet that girl?" Yoona asked.

"She met her in the hospital. She was another patient's daughter. That girl always bullies Kyuhyun while he's still in trauma, that's the time when she forced Kyuhyun to say those things. Kyuhyun can't fight back because he is still weak after the accident, physically and emotionally. She's so childish, until now. Sometimes I do think that she's crazy." Donghae explained.

"Really? Hae, I trust you. You know that! Don't break my trust."Yoona said.

"I'm telling the truth." Donghae said.

"Fine! I believe you. I just don't have an idea if Seohyun will believe you, or even give you a chance to explain." Yoona said with a sad face. "I can't contact her mobile, I'll try to call their landline. Wait..."

"Yoboseyo, Mrs. Jang? Is Seohyun there? She didn't go to school today." Yoona said while Donghae and Kyuhyun listen.

"What? She is sick? I'll go there, ok? Thanks Mrs. Jang." Yoona hung up and panicking.

"She is sick?" Donghae asked.

"I'm going with you, Yoona-ssi." Kyuhyun panicked too.

"Then let's go!" Yoona ran to her car.

 

Somewhere, someone has heard what happened to Seohyun. "Serves her right." Suzy whispered, chuckling. Then she turn around and Taecyeon was there.

"What's with you? Chuckling about Seohyun being sick?" Taecyeon said in an angry tone. He heard everything too.

"So? What is it to you?!" Suzy pushed him out of her way. Taecyeon grabbed her wrist.

"You shouldn't do anything to Yoona's cousin. I don't want to see Yoona being sad or worried or even cry." Taecyeon tightened his grip.

"Ouch! It hurts! Let go of me!" she pulled her hand from Taecyeon.

"You want to be kicked out of this school?" Taecyeon threatened her.

"Fine! I won't do anything." she said. "I hate this man! As if I'm going to follow you!" she thought.

"Good!" Taecyeon left her.

 

"Mrs. Jang, how's Seohyun?" Yoona asked panicking to go to Seohyun's room.

"Ms. Im, she's sleeping right now. I don't know but she got a very high fever last night. Maybe she cried hard..." Mrs. Jang said. "She often gets a high fever everytime she cries hard."Mrs. Jang explained.

"Yeah? I have to go to her now, Mrs. Jang. I won't make a noise, promise." Yoona said.

"Alright Ms. Im." Mrs. Jang bowed to Yoona.

Donghae and Kyuhyun joined Yoona go to Seohyun's room. They saw that Seohyun is really sleeping.

Kyuhyun rushed to the side of her bed and kneeled. "Seobaby, I'm sorry...I know it's my fault."

"Shhh..Kyuhyun be quiet." Yoona said.

"Sniff! Sniff! Kyu..." Seohyun talked while she sleeps. A tear escaped her eye and Kyuhyun saw it. He wiped it away with his kiss.

"Seobaby...please get well soon. I love you...only you. Trust me, please..." Kyuhyun said and a tears fell from his eyes.

Yoona cried softly because of the scene of Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Donghae wrapped his arm on Yoona's shoulder and rubbed it. "Let's go outside?" Donghae asked Yoona.

"Ok...I hope Seohyun will get better.." Yoona said sniffing too while walking outside the room.

"Don't worry...she will." Donghae said.

"And I hope she and Kyuhyun will be together again soon." Yoona added.

 

Seohyun opened her eyes and she saw Kyuhyun kissing her hand. "Why are you here? Get out!" she said as she pulled her hand away from Kyuhyun. 

"Seobaby...please listen to me." Kyuhyun said trying to reach for her hand once again.

"You get out or I'll go out?!" she yelled. Then Yoona opened the door, Donghae followed her.

"Seohyun?" Yoona said.

"Unnie...you came here with this guy? I want him to get out right now." Seohyun began to cry.

"Kyuhyun...just....please..." Yoona said signaling Kyuhyun to get out. Donghae tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

"Hyung...I can't...I don't know what to do...I need Seohyun. I love her." Kyuhyun hit the wall, his fist bled.

"Kyu, stop it! You should be strong for her. I know she'll listen to you, maybe she isn't ready yet." Donghae comfort Kyuhyun.

"But Suzy...she will never stop. I hate her!" Kyuhyun cried.

"Don't act like that. We should do something...I know this will end soon." Donghae encouraged Kyuhyun.

"Thanks hyung!" Kyuhyun hugged him. This time, Donghae hugged him back even if he thinks that it's so gay.

 

"Hyunnie, tell me what's really wrong?" Yoona stood in front of Seohyun.

"Unnie...he lied to me! I hate him!" Seohyun said, tearing up.

"I don't care if you cry even harder. Tell me, do you love him or not?" Yoona asked again.

"You know the answer to that...but..." Seohyun got interrupted.

"I see... You don't love him!" Yoona said with a bit raised voice.

"That's not true...I love him, so much. Unnie, I'm hurt...Stop asking me." Seohyun said as she continues to cry.

"No, you're not! You don't even trust him, you believe Suzy more?" Yoona said.

"I said stop asking me. How about you? Why don't you focus on your own love life. You can't even confess to Donghae oppa because he might reject you!" she said, then she gets a slap from Yoona.

"You have no right to say those things to me, because your situation is different from mine! You don't want me to interfere with your love life now? Then go solve it yourself!" Yoona said and left Seohyun in her room, crying.

"Unnie...." Seohyun cried harder. "Sorry, unnie..."

 

"Yoong, what happened?" Donghae asked her as she left Seohyun's room. She's trying to hold back her tears, she got hurt by what Seohyun have said.

"Nothing! She's so hard-headed. I don't want to interfere with this situation anymore." She walks away from the two guys, but Donghae grabbed her arm.

"Yoong, I'll take you home." Donghae said.

"Why are you doing all of these? Please...for awhile...leave me alone." Yoona said and left Donghae and Kyuhyun.

"Hyung...this becomes worse. What are we going to do now???" Kyuhyun asked Donghae worriedly.

"Don't worry Kyu, we can handle this. Let's go home for now." Donghae and Kyuhyun said goodbye to Mrs. Jang and they left.

Yoona is crying as she drives home, "I can't believe Seohyun said those things to me. It's the first time she made me hurt this much. Sorry hyunnie...I love you, but I have to leave this to you. You have to learn how to handle it, you're not a baby anymore."

 

 

 

Yoona and Seohyun had a fight! 

The boys are our only hope, they have to find a way how to clean this mess.

Suzy, you're such a hard-headed girl. But I think she has found her match, and it's Taecyeon.

 

 

Hope you like this update. Please comment if you have time too. :D