Reveal Your True Feelings

Dreams Come True

"Hyung! Wake up! We need to help noona with her things to her own room." Donghae saw Kyuhyun's face so close to his, waking him up.

He pushed Kyuhyun's face with his palm, "What the heck was that?! Are you going to kiss me?"

"Sorry hyung! But, why not?" Kyuhyun joked.

"That's so gay! Get out of my way." he said as he stood up from the bed.

It's only 6am, 2 hours before classes. They helped Victoria arrange her things in her room.

"Thanks boys! You are really the best!" she hugged the two guys.

"You better pay us right now, noona." Kyuhyun demanded.

"Oh...You want me to tell Seohyun that during your younger years, everytime a girl kisses you even on the cheek, you...ewww...puke!" Victoria teased.

"Alright! I won't make you pay this time." Kyuhyun surrendered.

"Hahaha! You think you can beat me, I have a lot of things to say to Hyunnie." Victoria chuckled. "Well, it's about time to prepare for school. Nichkhun will fetch me up later, wanna join our ride?"

"No thanks! I'll just ride with Donghae hyung." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae was speechless, he must be thinking of something...or someone.

 

They went to school. Donghae saw Taecyeon outside their room while Kyuhyun saw Seohyun coming with a lot of books in her hands.

"Ah! Seobaby, let me carry those for you." kyuhyun said as he ran  towards Seohyun and carry her load.

"Thanks Kyu!" Seohyun blushed.

Suddenly, Yoona went out of their room smiling at Taecyeon, Donghae saw it.

"Hey, Yoona! I just want to see you before going to my room." Taecyeon said. "So see you later at lunch?"

"Sure!" she answered as he patted Taecyeon's back. "Bye..."

Before Yoona can go inside, Donghae grabbed her arm.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Hmmm...he called me last night. We're going together for lunch today...So you can just join Seohyun and Kyuhyun."

"But I wanted to..."Hae said and got cut out by Yoona again.

"And he will take me home later. So don't wait for me, ok?" Yoona smiled.

"Again? Wait! Are you back together?" Hae asked.

"No, we're not. We're just friends...." Yoona said, Donghae sighed felt little relieved.

"...for now." Yoona added. Donghae was shocked, and he felt something inside his chest that hurts so much.

Yoona then walked to her seat and opened up her bag and get her phone.

 

"Seobaby, why your carrying a lot of books. Next time tell me, so that I can carry it for you. I don't want to see you having a hard time on that." Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun looked at him and was about to let out a snobbish act and words but she saw the sincerity in Kyuhyun's eyes. Her heart melts, so she smiled, "Thank you Kyuhyun-ssi."

"Hmmm...on weekends, I'll just bring everything I need for our study." Kyuhyun smirked.

"You're so excited! And what's that smirk again?" Seohyun raised her brow.

"Haha! Nothing...just trying to be cute to you." this time he winked.

"You are such a naughty boy Cho Kyuhyun." Seohyun said.

"Yep! For a good girl like you Seo Joohyun." Kyuhyun answered. "Let's go have a lunch together."

"Ok!"

"Hyung, wanna come with us? Lunch later?" Kyuhyun turned to Hae.

"No thanks! I'll just eat alone." he answered.

"But, how about Yoona-ssi?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"She'll have a lunch with Taecyeon." Hae said with a sadness on his eyes.

"What?" He turned to Seohyun again. "Is it true that Yoona-ssi will have a lunch with Taecyeon today?"

"Huh? Really? Unnie never said anything to me." Seohyun said, and when she's about to ask Yoona she noticed that Yoona is busy chitchatting someone on the phone.

"Oh no!!! Was that Taecyeon?" Seohyun asked herself. "Unnie is talking with someone on the phone." she whispered to Kyuhyun.

"It must be him, Seobaby..." Kyuhyun said.

"I have to talk to unnie later." Seohyun said.

"Yes, you should. Hmmm...Hyunnie, how about us? When are you going to accept me? As a boyfriend..." Kyuhyun asked.

"Uhmmm...I don't know. Why, are you tired of waiting? If you are, then don't continue anymore." she answered then turned her back to Kyuhyun crossing her arms.

"No, I'm not! I told you, I won't give up. I've also dreamt of you, you know? My princess in the garden..." Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun was surprised, "A dream in a garden? How can you tell that it's me?"

"The face of the girl is blurred, but I do feel that it's you. If only I can dream of that again." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Hmmm...What are you wearing in that dream?" Seohyun asked interested.

"I'm wearing a prince-like costume and I have a mask." Kyuhyun laughed.

"O-M-G!!! How come we have...."Seohyun was so surprised that she shouted in Kyu's ear.

"Wait! Not in my ear...What?" Kyu asked.

"I've dreamt of that also...me in the garden with a masked man." Seohyun sighed.

"So it looks like we're really destined to be together?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Maybe...but I won't make it easier for you Mr. Cho." Seohyun giggled.

"Just surrender Ms. Seo..."Kyuhyun said.

Suddenly the bell rang.

 

Yoona rushed outside, Donghae followed her. But before Donghae can come closer to her, Taecyeon was already there waiting for her. He saw Taecyeon offered his arm to Yoona, and then she holds it.

After that, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were about to go out, then suddenly stopped as they see Donghae looking sad his eyes following Taec and Yoona.

Seohyun then grabbed Kyuhyun until they reached a place where there's no one but them.

"We have to do something!" Seohyun said.

"About what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Are you slow? Blind? or what?" Seohyun said pinching Kyuhyun hard on his arm.

"Ok! I get it. About hyung and Yoona-ssi." Kyuhyun said, rubbing his arm.

"I'll help you, but with one condition." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Condition? Look, they're our friends!!!" Seohyun shouted in front of Kyuhyun's face.

"Yes!" He suddenly hugged Seohyun and kissed her on the lips.

Seohyun pushed him. "You! Cho Kyuhyun! You're always stealing kisses." Seohyun said angrily.

"Sorry, I can't help it." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Whatever!" Seohyun then walked out, Kyuhyun followed her.

 

At the cafe...

Donghae went there earlier so that he can spy on Yoona and Taecyeon. He wore sunglasses, so that he will not be noticed. Then Yoona and Taecyeon entered the cafe.

"I have a surprise for you, Yoona..." Taecyeon said, he signaled some men to play some instruments and he started to sing.

 

♪♪Geudae ol ttaekkaji kidarilkke
Cuz I can’t forget your love
Nunmuri heureulgeot gata
Geudae saenggakman hamyeon

Galsurok gipeoman ga
I can’t stop Thinking about your love

Ijeul su eopseul geot gata
Geudae modeun geot

Mideul su eopseul geot gata
Geudae doraondamyeon

I can’t forget your love
Eonje kkajirado nan
Geudae ol ttaekkaji kidarilkke

I can’t forget your love
Eonje kkajirado kidarilkke
Cuz I can’t, I can’t forget your love♪♪

Then Taecyeon's friends, Chansung, Wooyoung, Junsu, and Junho entered the cafe holding a huge banner. Written on it:

 

Yoona, will you be my girl?♥

 

Yoona can't say a word. She was so surprised by what Taecyeon did. She blushed. People around them were yelling and giggling. "Go for it girl!" "I wish I was her!" "You do look good together.", etc...

"Uhmmm....Let me think about it." She finally said.

"I really need you to be mine, Yoona. Saranghae." he said it holding her hands.

"Taec..."Yoona said, getting awkward.

"You don't have to answer now. i'll wait for you." Taecyeon said.

Yoona bit her lips, with the what-to-do look in her face.

 

Donghae not so far away saw what happened, and he's a bit jealous of that. No, he's not a bit jealous, but super jealous. He clenched his fist, then finally walked out of the place.

 

Somewhere in the cafe, someone's spying on Taecyeon and Yoona too. It was Jessica, Taecyeon's ex-girlfriend. She's with her best friend Tiffany. "I will teach that girl a lesson! He stole taecyeon from me!" 

"Wasn't it you who stole him from Yoona?" Tiffany said.

"Yeah, I know! But Taecyeon's mine!" Jessica said.

"How about this. You know Yoona's best friend? He's a hotness!!!" Tiffany said giggling.

"Why would I care to that guy? All I want is Taecyeon." Jessica insisted.

"Don't you get it? How about using him? You know, I noticed how Yoona looked at him everytime. Especially during the times, he's courting Yoona's cousin."Tiffany said.

"You mean, Seohyun? I envy her too. Almost all boys were after them!" Jessica said bitterly. "Wait! That using issues, I guess I can give it a try..." Jessica smiled evilly.

"Yes! I'm just here to help you, sis!" Tiffany said.

"Ok...How come you know all of that issues? You're such a gossip girl!" Jessica said.

"I know right!" Tiffany said.

 

After a while...

"Hi there!" Jessica greeted Donghae who's alone in a bench reading a book.

"Hi! May i know who are you?" Donghae asked her.

"I'm Jessica. You don't know me? I am the team's cheerleader." Jessica said.

"Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot...So you were that Taecyeon's..."Donghae said and cut by her.

"Ex-girlfriend!" she sighed. Then she began to act crying. 

"Don't cry..." Donghae said while tapping her back.

Jessica then leaned her back on Donghae's chest and continue to act. After that Taecyeon and Yoona were passing by when they saw Donghae and Jessica. Jessica saw Tiffany signaling her to go for the best part, she also saw Yoona and Taecyeon near them. She suddenly hug Donghae and kissed him on the lips.

Yoona saw it and become frozen to where she's standing. 

"Let's go on the other way Yoona..."Taecyeon said, then looked at Yoona who is about to cry.

"Control your tears Im Yoona! Control it!" Yoona said to herself while still looking at Donghae and Jessica.

"Oh Taecyeon-ssi...Yoona..." Jessica smiled evilly.

"Yoong?" Donghae can't believe it that Yoona is standing in front of him and saw what happened.

"Hae..." Yoona was still frozen and was about to burst out. But Taecyeon put his hand on her shoulder and start to walk away.

Hae tried to follow them, but Jessica stopped him. 

"You're a great kisser. Wanna be mine?" Jessica said.

Donghae pushed Jessica to the ground, "What the heck!" he shouted at her.

Tiffany ran over to help Jessica up. "Are you hurt sis? I think that was too much."

"It's ok. As long as I see Yoona hurt." Jessica laughed. "If only you saw her a while ago, she's about to cry hard, really hard. Good job right?" Jessica said.

"Right!" Tiffany said. "Let's go!"

 

Donghae ran to Taecyeon's car trying to catch up with Yoona but it was too late.

 

Taecyeon noticed that Yoona was so speechless after that incident, so he stopped the car to an empty space beside the road.

"Yoona, what are you feeling right now?"Taecyeon asked her.

"Nothing...I'm ok, you see?" Yoona said smiling at him.

"I know it's not! Don't pretend! You love Donghae, don't you?" Taecyeon said.

"N-no! I-i'm not!" Yoona started to sob. 

"Look at me! Is it ok for you to see that?" Taecyeon asked her.

She glanced awat from Taecyeon, "Yes! He's my friend, I can accept it if he's happy with that."

"Yoona! Please...if you want to cry, it's not bad! It hurts right? Cry now!" Taecyeon said then hugged Yoona. 

Being hugged, Yoona can't take it anymore and she cried on Taecyeon's shoulder. "It hurts...It hurts so much..." she said. "It's so foolish of me! Why did I fall to my own best friend? The blame is on me alone." she said as she continued to cry, Taecyeon's shoulder's already wet with her tears.

"It's ok Yoona...I'm always here. I told you, you can trust me now." Taecyeon said. "Jessica, you're dead to me!" Taecyeon said to himself.

He continued to hug Yoona until she's ok. He kissed her forehead afterwards.

Then he took her home.

"Thanks Taec..." Yoona said and waved goodbye.

"You are very much welcome Yoona. Saranghae always..." Taecyeon said, Yoona just smiled to him.

 

Meanwhile...Seohyun calls Yoona.

"Yoboseyo? Seobaby?" 

"Unnie!!! I missed you, we didn't hangout today. You were with Taecyeon oppa the whole day."

"Yes...Sorry about that. It was all planned so I can't cancel it."

"Your voice sounds different. Did you cry?"

"Nahh...Got colds. I don't know if I can make it tomorrow."

"Awww...unnie, I'll go there tomorrow after class. Get well soon."

"Thanks baby...Bring your notes with you so I can copy ok?"

"No need to, I'll give you your own copy."

"Thank you, you really love me don't you?"

"Of course! You are my unnie. Bye now...Saranghae."

"Bye..." 

At least Seohyun made my heart lighter. Gotta sleep now Yoona, and stop thinking.

 

At KyuHae's...

"What's up hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as Hae entered their room, he didn't bother to look at donghae for he's playing Starcraft.

"Such a bad day!" Donghae said.

"Huh? How are you and Yoona-ssi?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Not good....You know that Jessica girl?" Hae asked.

"Yep! The cheerleader?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yes! He kissed me lately..." Hae said.

"What?!" Kyuhyun was shocked, paused his game and turned to Donghae.

"And the worst part is...Yoona saw it! I was so angry at myself right now." Hae said.

"You should be hyung!!!" Kyuhyun shouted. "I always thought that you loved each other! Not as just friends." 

"What do you mean?" Hae asked.

"Don't you realized it yourself?" Kyuhyun said raising his voice a bit.

"Ugh! I don't know what you're saying. Don't bother me now, I'm going to sleep." Hae said and covered himself with his blanket.

"Aish! I don't want to continue playing this game anymore. You ruined my night hyung!" he said then turned off his laptop, and goes to his bed to sleep.

 

As Taecyeon reached home, he immediately called Jessica.

"Yoboseyo oppa..."

"Don't call me oppa!"

"Why? Are you jealous lately?"

"Me? No way! Will you stop it!"

"What? Is this about that girl?"

"Yes! And she has a name, it's Yoona! Don't try my patience Jessica. Don't ever hurt Yoona!"

"What? And it's ok for you that I'm hurt. I'm hurt because you left me for that girl!"

"It's because I realized that I don't really love you. It was Yoona all the time, I'm just a fool that I gave in to you."

"What? Why are you like that to me. You'll see I won't quit until you're mine again. Come back or I'll hurt Yoona more."

"Aha! Don't try me. My family owns the school, if you don't want to get embarass in front of the whole school, just drop out! You know what I can do!" Taecyeon hung up.

 

Jessica cried after what Taecyeon has said. She doesn't know what to do until she decided to just drop out of the school. She told Tiffany about that. Fany felt sorry for her, it was all her idea. So since they were best friends, Tiffany decided to drop out too.

 

Yoona POV

"Sigh...I'm still hurting right now. Thank God, Taecyeon's there for me. Maybe I should accept him as a boyfriend now. It's so hard for me to accept that Donghae and Jessica...I remember how I felt when Taec left me because of her. Now he's taking my best friend away from me? My best friend whom i love then and now."

 

Seohyun POV

"I have to talk to Kyuhyun tomorrow. It's getting serious betweern Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa. I know that unnie cried, and my mind's telling me that it's because of Donghae oppa. Sigh...I'm hurt whenever I see unnie's hurt."

 

Kyuhyun POV

"Aish! I'm so pissed by hyung! He's insisting that he like Seohyun and all, then Yoona-ssi saw him and Jessica kissing. I can't figure out what's in his mind right now. It's like he's hiding something from me...it's ok. But hiding or denying something to himself is worst. I have to tell this to Seohyun tomorrow. God, how i missed her right now!"

 

Donghae POV

"That look on Yoona's face when she saw me and Jessica kissing. Was she jealous? But it can't be, he likes Taecyeon right? But I really don't know...We haven't talk for so long this day. It was so hard for me. We used to plan together, chat together, laugh together...It's like I'm so incomplete without her. Are you in love with her Hae? Are you in love with your best friend just like what Kyuhyun was implying? God, please help me..."

 

 

 

 

Sorry for Jessica and Tiffany fans. I like them both.

Taecyeon loves Yoona for real now.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun all the way to a plan. And more kisses to come.

More YoonHae for now...hehe...

Thank you for subscribing and commenting. Saranghae ♥