Pictorial...

Dreams Come True

It's Monday, Seohyun got up immediately from her bed. She prepared her things and herself, then she remembered that after class there will be a pictorial for their company. Suddenly her phone rings.

"Unnie? Good morning." She greeted Yoona.

"Seohyun-ah! Let's go to school together." Yoona said.

"Ok...I'll fetch you up. Are you ready?" Seohyun asked.

"No need to. I'll fetch you up, dad has given me a brand new car. I want you to be my first passenger." Yoona said.

"Ohhh....It's so sweet of you, unnie. I'm ready now, I'll just wait for you." Seohyun said.

"I'm already in front of your house." Yoona said.

Seohyun looked out of the window, and saw Yoona's new car. It's perfect! She ran outside.

"OMG, unnie! Your car is so beautiful!!!" she said then got inside of the car.

"Let's go!" Yoona chuckled.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun saw the two girls get out of the car. They're approaching them then suddenly Taecyeon goes to Yoona and greet her, he kissed Yoona on the cheek. Seohyun looked confused because Yoona let him do that. Then she notied Kyuhyun along with Hae.

"Hi Kyu! Hi Hae oppa." she greeted them.Yoona took a look at them and greeted them also.

"Hi Hae, Kyu!" Yoona smiled.

"Yoong...don't forget...later, me and Kyu will go with you and Seohyun for your pictorial, ok?" Hae said.

"Don't worry, I remember..." Yoona said.

"Seobaby...I love you." Kyuhyun said to Seohyun with his puppy eyes.

"Hmp! Stop it Kyu! By the way, we can't practice today ok due to the pictorial." Seohyun apologized.

"It's ok...Remember uncle has assigned me to protect you always. I'm your personal assistant!" Kyuhyun said with conviction.

"Yeah, right!"Seohyun said.

 

So Seohyun and Yoona were in the car together, while Kyuhyun is with Donghae. They're going to the company for the girls pictorial.

"Aish! This is so boring!!!" Kyuhyun said scratching his head.

"You look like a child! So it is boring to be with me now?" Hae asked.

"It's not that, hyung. I just missed Seohyun." Kyuhyun said.

"Stop being dramatic. Haven't you seen her for a year to act like that?" Hae said.

"Just drive faster hyung." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

"At last. we're here." Seohyun stretched her arms.

They go up to the studio and their moms were already waiting for them. The clothes are neatly hung and the image stylists  were preparing their things for the two models have arrived. There are 4 sets of clothes, the image stylists started to fix their hair and do the make ups. Donghae and Kyuhyun entered the room, panting! They want to watch the pictorial. The moms make the two boys sit on a couch. Mrs. Im sat beside Donghae while Mrs. Seo sat beside Kyuhyun.

"Don't you think my princess is so beautiful?" Mrs. Im asked Donghae.

"I always think that she's so beautiful." Hae smiled.

"Why don't you court her? She told me, she and Taecyeon were not together anymore." Mrs. Im said.

Donghae was surprised by what Mrs. Im demanded. "Uhmm...she's my friend. I can't..."

"Aish! So was it because of the friend-friend thing? But seriously, do you like her? I mean..not just a friend?" Mrs. Seo insisted.

"Ah....uhmm..." these are the things Hae can say right now.

"That explains everything! Make a move before it's too late son." Mrs. Im said.

On the other hand...

"You're Kyuhyun, right?" Mrs. Seo started the conversation. "I know your parents, they're my friends."

"Really, aunt?" Kyuhyun sighed.

"Uh...sorry about that. Look! My baby is over there!" Mrs. Seo said.

Kyuhyun raised his head immediately and saw Seohyun looking so beautiful and gorgeous. His jaw dropped, Mrs. Seo noticed it and let out a soft laugh.

"You like her?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"I do! I love your daughter, aunt." Kyuhyun answered straightforwardly.

"Oh....I'm so glad to hear that from you. Why don't you court her?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"I do court her, aunt. But, she still on pending accepting me as her boyfriend." Kyuhyun said like he has been tortured by Seohyun.

"Is that so? Maybe you're not trying your best." Mrs. Seo said.

"Not true, aunt! I always try my best to win her. But she's playing Ms. Hard to get." Kyuhyun said.

"Well..you have to accept it. You'll wait for her, right?" Mrs. Seo said.

"Right! Thank you aunt because I can feel that you like me for her." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes, I do! Because you are very honest about your feelings for her." Mrs. Seo said.

 

The pictorial is over. Yoona and Seohyun greeted their moms and also the two boys. They all went to the side where the laptop is placed and cheked the photos. The girls were slightly embarass, while their moms can't stop giggling, and the boys were blushing can't take their eyes off the pictures.

 

After looking at the pictures, Donghae and Kyuhyun went over to the girls and congratulate them. But Mrs. Seo and Mrs. Im stayed at the laptop and whispered to the one in charge to it.

"Seobaby!!! You are so beautiful!!!"Kyuhyun shouted.

Seohyun stepped on Kyuhyun's foot. "Shhh...Mom might hear you!" 

"That hurts Seobaby..." Kyuhyun said.

"Yoong! Those were beautiful." Donghae said.

"I know...Haha!" Yoona laughed.

"Aish! That laugh, it makes me weak really..." Donghae thought. "That's right!"

"Kyuhyun-ssi!" Mrs. Seo called him. "Will you come here for a while?"

"Right away aunt!" Kyuhyun ran towards Mrs. Seo.

"Donghae...Please come here too." Mrs. Im called him.

"Sure...aunt..." Donghae went there too.

 

The two girls were clueless about their moms plan. They can see from afar that their moms were giggling while giving some rolled tarpaulin to the boys. Kyuhyun and Donghae opened it simultaneousy.

"Mom!!!"The two girls shouted as they saw a big photos of them in the tarpaulins given to the boys. 

"Yay! I got it!!!"Kyuhyun raised the rolled tarpaulins as Seohyun reaches for it.

"Give me that!" Seohyun kept on jumping to reach for it until she gets tired.

"Yoona, don't even try. This is not yours, this is mine. It's given to me by aunt." Donghae laughed.

Yoona pouted as she saw her mom softly laughing with her aunt. "Hmp!" as she stepped on Donghae's foot.

"Aunt, I have a better idea...Can I request something?" Kyuhyun said chukling.

"What is it Kyu?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"How about a standee? So that I can see Seohyunnie everytime I wake up in the morning." Kyuhyun teased Seohyun.

Seohyun is looks at her mom with the i'm-begging-you look. Her mom is pretending to think about it, the says, "It's a great idea! What do you think?" her mom asked Yoona's mom.

"Well, yeah...I'll give one to Donghae too."both moms laughed.

"Mom!!!"the two girls shouted.

"It's not bad right?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Betraying your own daughter, it's not bad?" Seohyun pouted. "Remember this day Mr. Cho! Requesting such idea to mom!"

"I accept it already Seohyun-ssi." Yoona said. 

"Of course, it's Donghae oppa. I trust him more than this monkey." Seohyun said, pointing at Kyuhyun.

"Haha! Shall we go now?" Yoona said. "I'm kinda tired..."

"I'll take you home!."Donghae volunteered.

"But I have my car now...or you'll drive it?" Yoona said.

"If you want to...Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Donghae assured. "Kyu take my car instead and take Seohyun home."

"Oppa! I don't want to." Seohyun taking heavy steps.

"You have no choice." Kyuhyun said then grabbed Seohyun's hand.

"Ahhh...let me go!!!" Seohyun tried to pull her hand from Kyu, but Kyu grabbed her waist too. "You want me to kiss you?" he whispered.

"No way! Ok, I'll go with you!" Seohyun said rolling her eyes.

So the boys take the girls home.

 

At their apartment, they hung the tarpaulins immediately and stare at it for some time.

"Hyung, why are you blushing? You love Yoona now?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, of course! I mean..." Donghae tried to defend himself.

"Gotcha! Don't try to hide anything from me." Kyuhyun said. "I, always says everything to you, hyung, because I trust you. So whatever you feel for a girl, just trust me ok?" 

"Alright!" Donghae said.

"So, when are you planning to confess to her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know. I have this in mind that she won't accept me because I'm only a friend and Taecyeon..." Hae said.

"You'll never know if you'll stay silent! Confess before it's too late." Kyuhyun encouraged him.

"I'll try..." Hae said.

 

 

 

 

Whew! Donghae already admitted to Kyuhyun that he likes Yoona. What will he do now? Will he confess?

Yoona seems so cold at Hae these days, but what was really in her mind?

SeoKyu moments are so funny sometimes, they're childish. Well...they're maknaes right? Kyuhyun always threaten Seohyun with a kiss. :P

Stay foot! :D

 

Sorry for not updating for so long, I'm just busy with work.

Reminder: Will start YoonHae fic tomorrow, please subscribe :D Thanks friends.