Chapter 1 Dreams

Dreams Come True

Seohyun's POV

In an enchanted garden, I was sitting on an elegant chair, waiting for someone...But still so clueless who can it be. Then a man came behind me, and covered my eyes. I, then, took off his  hands from my eyes and turn to face him. A masked man? I thought he must be my prince, just like in fairytales I read since I was a child. 

"Who are you?" I asked him.

...no answer. He just caressed my face, and we were about to kiss...

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Seohyun-ah! Seohyun! Get up!"

I immediately woke up, hearing my cousin scream.

"Awwww...Im Yoona! You just woke me up from my most wonderful dream!" I sighed.

"Ohhhh...I'm sorry. Just continue it next time. Haha!!!" Yoona laughed.

"I hope I can force myself to dream about it again." I said, drawing a sad curve from my lips.

"Yes you can! Now, just get up, change your clothes, and eat your breakfast. We'll go to the company to surprise or parents." Yoona pulled me from the bed.

"But we have to go to school..." I said

" Oh my gosh! You've just forgetten that it's Saturday? Why, because of that dream? Hahaha!!!" Yoona laughed harder.

"Maybe...hey! don't laughed at me, unnie!!!" I pouted.

"Then go now, take a shower and eat. I'll wait at the living room, ok?" 

"OK..."

 

After an hour...

"Hi there, unnie. Let's get going." I said.

"Oh, Seohyunnie. What took you so long? Tried to sleep again and continue your dream?" Yoona said.

"Unnie!!! No..."I said.

We drive off, and go to our parents favorite restaurant. We ordered something for them. Well...even if our parents were busy for the company, they still have time to hang out with us. That's why we both love our parents so much, they really are good time manager. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was in a garden, then I saw a figure of a woman sitting in a chair. With her dress and her hair, I assume that she's a princess. "Kyuhyun, what will you do now?" I asked myself. "You are standing behind a princess." I was scared because she might not accept me. I covered her eyes, she then took it off and turn to face me. I can't see her face, it's blurred. I rubbed my eyes, but it's still the same. She stood up, I asked her name. No answer... I caressed her face, and we were about to kiss....

 

Whoosh!!!!

"Gaaahhh...What are you doing, hyung?!" I said angrily, because my dream got interrupted by Donghae.

" I've been waking you for so long, but you keep on dreaming. So I decided to give you a shower in bed." Donghae said, laughing so hard.

"Aish! How could you do that? I'm dreaming about a girl, but you ruined it!" I said and walked to the bathroom with heavy steps.

" Sorry, maknae! But we're getting late if I didn't do that. Remember, we have a part time job every weekends." Donghae shouted.

" Don't ever do that again, or else you're dead to me!" I replied shouting too.

"Hey! I'm still your hyung, you have to respect me." Donghae said, then laughed.

" So? Remeber, I'm not a usual maknae." I said.

"Let's go now." Donghae said. He locked our room.

We live in an apartment. We do have a partn time job, so that we can still go to school, and eat a decent food. 

 

While driving...

"Hey, hyung! Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend?" I asked.

" Why? Do you have one?" Donghae joked.

"I'm the one asking you, right? Aish!"

" Well, it's because I haven't found the right one." He answered me seriously. "You should have to be serious with relationship. It's not a game, and girls aren't toys."

"So what are you trying to say? I'm dating women because I want to find the right one too." I said.

"Why are you so defensive? Haha!" Donghae said.

" Ahh...just forget about it!" I said.

"Someday Kyu, I know you'll find the right one for you. So you should be careful in paying with women's hearts because you might lose that right one without noticing it." Donghae said, advicing me like a father.

"Wow, hyung! You are great! I hope you're my father." I said. "But i can't help it. Women chase me because I'm good-looking. Haha!"

"Yeah, right!" Donghae said. "We're her now!"

As we park our car, somebody has parked beside us. A girl came out from the driver's seat, "Wow! She's hot!!!" I said in my mind. Then another girl came out from the opposite side. I, then, froze from where I'm standing. "An angel-faced princess just came out of the car.

"Kyuhyun-shi! What are you doing? Let's get going!" Hyung is calling me.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyung asked me.

"W-what???" I asked. I didn't hear what he said.

"Ahh..nevermind."

 

I have to know her. As I see her, I realized that I don't want a girlfriend right now except for her.

 

My first chapter. Hope you like it ;)

credits to the owner of the picture.:D