Chapter 2 At work.

Dreams Come True

Donghae's POV

"Kyuhyun looks so stunned as we walk inside the building. I think he saw another girl again. But why is it until now, it seems like his mind is still flying? He must have fallen in love for real. Haha!!!" I said to myself.

I snapped my finger in front of Kyuhyun so that he stops daydreaming. "What's with you, Kyu? It's unusual for you acting like that." 

"Huh? What?"

"There we go again...you're daydreaming! You should not bring it to work, ok? Or you'll get distracted."

"I know, hyung." 

As we enter the elevator, two girls run after us so that they can catch up in the elevator.

"Hey! Wait!" The skinny girl shouted.

"Unnie, wait for me!!" Another girl shouted.

I'm in shocked when I saw that girl followed. She was so pretty, they way she move, she's like a princess. They way she smile, the way she laughs, the way she looks. It's perfect! My heart is beating so fast, it's my first time to feel this kind of feeling. I noticed Kyu, he's so behaved. Maybe she likes one of these girls. But it shouldn't be this angel in front of me. Well, as I know him, he will like the other girl, the skinny one. The girls were talking but I can't barely understand because I'm also stunned like Kyu lately. I must know her. She works with us, right? I can find a way to know her.

 

Suddenly, the elevator stopped and the two girls go out. 

"Kyu, I think I found her." I said as I punched him jokingly in the arm.

"What? Who?" he asked.

" My true love." I said.

" Huh? Then introduced me to her, alright hyung?"

" I will. Just wait." I said. I can't take her out of my mind anymore.

" Hyung? Remember what you've just said to me lately. You shouldn't bring that daydreaming to work." Kyu said.

" Yes, I won't!

 

Yoona's POV

" OMG! At last, we're free from that elevator. I just notice that two guys were staring at us." I said.

" What's wrong with that, unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing! Just ignore those kind of people, ok?" 

" But why? They seem good." 

" They're not rich like us, that's it! I don't want to be friends with them." I said

"That's so mean, unnie. I wanted to. I want to have many friends, whether they're rich or not. Position is not important to me. What's important is what's in their heart." Hyunnie said.

" Ohhhh....was that another fairytale story? Go ahead, be friends with them. But don't let me tag along with you. Thank God, I'm so lucky to have a rich boyfriend." I said

" Hihi...Taecyeon oppa, right?" Hyunnie said.

"Who else?! People said we look good together. We are faces of our school, and we're famous." I said.

" But honestly, unnie, do you love him?" Hyun asked me.

"Of course, I do! Because he gives me everything I want." I said.

"Just because of that?! True love is not measured through material things." Hyun said.

" Oh please, Hyunnie, stop those fairytales. I don't believe those." I said.

"OK... we have to separate our ways, because my parents office is at the other side. See you around, unnie." 

 

We saparated ways. Well, Hyunnie is right. But I have to maintain my pride, and I do believe that love can't do anything to raise people up to where they are. People who aren't rich cannot be rich just because of love. Duh... Seohyun is such a fairytale addict, what can I expect?

 

Seohyun

Seohyun knocked on her parents office, the entered the room. "Hey, mom, dad!" Seohyun kissed her mom and dad.

"Baby, you surprised us." her mom said.

"Yes...and here's a surprise for you two." She prepared her parents breakfast.

"Thank you to you, my beautiful daughter." her dad hugged her.

" When are we going to hang out? You looked kinda busy these days." 

"Yes, we are. I'm so sorry about that baby. We will hang out, but for now just hang out with your friends, your classmates ok? We have to finish something important. Also with your uncle and aunt." mom said.

"OK...I'm with Yoona unnie today. She go to uncle and aunt to surprise them too."Hyun said.

"That's good. So what's your plan for today aside from visiting us here?" her dad asked her.

"Well...maybe, we can have a tour here.. Can we???" 

"Sure, darling." mom said.

"Ok, I'll go now. Hope the best for you mom, dad." she kissed her parents.

 

She walked away from her parents office. Then she saw Yoona in front of the elevator, talking to someone on her phone. When she saw Seohyun, she ended the call.

"Hyunnie, long time no see." Yoona laughed.

"Unnie, you're a joker!" Seohyun said.

"So what are we going to do now?" Yoona sked her. "Wanna go shopping?"

" I don't want, unnie... I told mom and dad that we'll tour the company."

"What??!" Yoona shouted at my ear.

"Ahhh.... unnie, you don't have to shout in my ear. I wanted to meet the people who works in our company. And be friends with them too." Hyun said with a smile.

" I told you not to tag me along with this, right?" 

"Please, unnie.....for me, please..." Seohyun said doing aegyo.

"Oh...alright. If I get tired, I'll just go to the lobby and wait for you there, ok?"

"OK...i love you Yoona unnie..."

Yoona pouted "I know..."

 

My chapter are kinda short and lame. hehe...Sorry about that. Next chapter. Seohyun and Yoona's Tour.