Kyuhyun...

Dreams Come True

I feel so sad because I wanted to stay longer with Seohyunnie. I saw her cousin's face as she return to our table, she looks so serious and holding her tears. I was somewhat notice that Donghae hyung didn't even dare to ask her what happened, they're friends  right? Hmmm....

"Donghae hyung, Yoona looks sad lately. How come you didn't even ask her? You're friends right?" I asked him. " I'm so worried about Seobaby, she must be affected also."

"Well...I...I'll call her later or maybe...talk to her personally tomorrow. I'll just wait for her to cool down." he said. Then blurted out, " When did Seohyun become your baby. I'm telling you Cho Kyuhyun, she's mine."

"Lee Donghae, I know from the start that she will always be mine." I said, giving him a deadly glare. "And you know what? I'll call her later because I have her mobile number, she gave it to me without second thought." I said confidently. 

"Hey! You should respect me, I'm your hyung! I also have her number, Yoona gave it to me." he said.

"I have a great idea hyung. Why don't you date Yoona instead and leave Seohyun alone for me." I said with an evil smile forming in my lips.

"Don't ask me what to do. I have my own mind, and my heart beats only for Hyunnie my angel." he said.

"Let's see if her heart will beat for you too." I said in an offending tone.

"Fine! Do your homework alone." hyung threatened me.

"That's a joke, hyung! Be the best man wins, right? Come on, let's do our homework together."I pulled Donghae hyung's arm.

"Alright! Stop it, will you? Aren't we going to have a workshop tomorrow?" hyung asked me.

"Yes, I remember that. I'm going to show off my hidden talent to Seohyun." I said hiding my smile.

"Same here bro!" hyung said. We glared at each other.

As we finished our homeworks, I immediately run to the room and dialed Seohyun's number. I'm so excited to hear her voice from the phone.

Seohyun: Yes? This is Seohyun.

Me: Hello Joohyun-ah. Kyuhyun here...

Seohyun: It's late. You need something?

Me: Actually yes...I need to hear your voice before I sleep.

Seohyun: What do you mean oppa?

Me: What? You finally called me oppa? Yes!

Seohyun: I....yeah...(soft voice)

Me: Have you prepared for the workshop tomorrow?

Seohyun: Yes...Me and unnie. How about you and Donghae oppa?

Me: Yes. You'll see the greatest performance in your life.

Seohyun: (laughed softly) I look forward to it, ok? oppa?

Me: Hyun-ah...

Seohyun: Yes, oppa? You want to say something?

Me: Yes...But i want to say it personally to you (what goes in my mind is I'm gonna confess already to her, but I really want it to be  in person). Let's meet after class, if it's ok with you...

Seohyun: Sure!

Me: What happened to cousin lately? She looks kinds sad or something...

Seohyun: Actually yes! It's about her boyfriend, I mean ex-boyfriend. Hmp!

Me: Really? They broke up? Hyung, will talk to her tomorrow. Hyung is so much worried for her. (I'm actually building up hyung for Yoona. hehe...)

Seohyun: I know he will. They're friends after all. 

Me: So, see you tomorrow?

Seohyun: Yes! Let's sleep now...

Me: Good night, Hyun-ah! Sweet dreams...don't forget to dream about me too.

Seohyun: Haha!!! Oppa....Sweet dreams too. Good night.

She hung up the phone...

"Saranghae, Hyun-ah..." I said.

I throw myself to my bed, and thought about Seohyun before I sleep. My god! I looked like a guy with first time crush. I can't help it. I used to date a lot of girls since I was in high school until I met Seohyun...I don't want other girls, but her, only her. I turn around and saw hyung already asleep. "Sorry hyung. I really love her...I promise myself and you not to hurt her." I said as i shut my eyes...

 

 

Hope you like it guys... I always thought that I'm a late bloomer. Hehe...Thanks for your comments.;)