All Day Celebration

Dreams Come True

After a month...

It's graduation day, Kyuhyun and Donghae were still on their apartment getting ready for graduation. Kyuhyun opened the window and saw Nichkhun picking Victoria up, he didn't bother to call them so he just came back to his preparation. He was so happy that at last, they're already graduating. It came to his mind that after this, he will work at Seo's company and later on marry Seohyun. He giggled just thinking about that.

"GameKyu! Let's go!" Donghae called him and they went to the car.

They boys were looking so handsome and gorgeous. As they reached the school, the fangirls were like crazy giggling and even screaming. They searched for their beloved girls and they spotted Taecyeon and Suzy. Suzy is doing Taecyeon's tie, they look so happy. Taecyeon noticed them and waved at them.

"Hey!" Donghae greeted them.

"Ah! Donghae oppa and Kyuhyun oppa!" Suzy bowed.

"Hi Suzy! You looked so happy." Kyuhyun smiled at her.

"Yes! Actually, we are happy. I wanted to thank you for some reasons." Taecyeon said and Suzy elbowed him on the stomach.

They all laughed, then suddenly Nichkhun is coming over them with Victoria clinging to his arm. Victoria let go and runs toward Kyuhyun and crushed his neck with her arms.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! You haven't talked to me for so long. How could you!!!" Victoria said.

"Ahhh...Noona I can't breathe." he said and Victoria let go of him.

"Nichkhun hyung! I don't know why you liked her. She's so..."Kyuhyun said and noticed Victoria glaring at him so he stopped.

"Hmp! You want to get hurt again?" Victoria said.

All of them laughed so hard, then suddenly...

"Hae baby!!!" Yoona called Donghae and waved at them.

Donghae approached her and gave her a hug. "Excited? 'Cause I am." Yoona just nodded.

Kyuhyun is looking for Seohyun, she might be at Yoona's back. Then someone covered his eyes from his back, he smiled because he knows the familiar hand texture and smell. He hold the hands and kissed it before turning to face her. There he saw a beautiful girl whom he's in love with.

"You smell so good." Kyuhyun pouted at her, wanting a kiss.

Seohyun slap him softly, "You're always asking for it! But I won't give it to you now."

After some time, all of them fall in line to enter the auditorium. The ceremony begins, waiting for their names to be called and receive their diplomas. After that, they took some pictures, group and couple pictures. They were so happy. 

 

Seohyun, Yoona, Kyuhyun and Donghae and the girls parents ate in an expensive restaurant as their graduation celebration. They were in a private room discussing about their plans.

"So Kyuhyun, Donghae...You're going to work with us." Mr. Seo said and Mr. Im agreed.

"Yes sir!" they both answered in unison.

"Kyuhyun, you will help me. I wanted to train you because I know you're going to marry my daughter someday. You have to work hard." Mr. Seo encouraged him.

"I will dad! I'll give her the best future." Kyuhyun said proudly.

"So, you're calling me dad now? Fine." Mr. Seo looked at Seohyun who's giggling with Yoona.

"And you, Mr. Lee. You'll be working with me."Mr. Im said. "Give my daugther a best future too."

"I will dad!" Donghae answered.

All of them laughed because Donghae imitates Kyuhyun. The moms were giggling too like a teenagers.

"6 years is so long...I wanted to have a grandchild now." Mrs. Seo started talking about it again. Seohyun blushed and looked at Kyuhyun who is now looking at her too with a smirk. Seohyun rolled her eyes. Mr. Seo glared at his wife but his wife just chuckled.

"Me too!!! Get married now, Yoona, Donghae." Mrs. Im shouted.

"Stop it! I'm not gonna give my daughter this instant." Mr. Im covered his wife's mouth before she says something again to reason out. 

"Our moms and dads were getting childish." Seohyun whispered to Yoona still watching their parents.

"They are so funny. Look at Donghae and Kyuhyun, they were holding their laughs. They can't because if they laugh, I know our dads will react and threaten them." Yoona chuckled.

After they eat, the parents went home. They let the newly grads enjoy their day.

 

"What are we going to do now?" Yoona started.

"Hmmm...I have an idea!" Donghae stood up and looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun nodded.

"What's up with those two?" Seohyun whispered to Yoona as the boys runs to get something.

"I have no idea...." Yoona pouted.

"Tadaaaa!!!" Kyuhyun came back with a telescope and a bag of chips and drinks. "It will get dark soon."

Seohyun smiled after seeing him with a telescope. "I really want to stargaze with you, Kyubaby."

"That's why I prepared this for you." Kyuhyun answered.

After a while, Donghae came back with a rolled tent. "We're going to spend the whole night here." he said and started setting the tent up.

"What?! I don't want to..." Yoona said worriedly.

"I called aunt, and uncle already. And Seohyun, Kyu did the same. We have their permission." Donghae assured them."Don't worry, this tent is pretty big. And we won't do something to you." 

"Fine!"Yoona exclaimed.

"I know, aunt wants a grandchild already so..."Kyuhyun started talking about it but Seohyun slapped him softly.

"Shut up! You won't do anything tonight Cho Kyuhyun." Seohyun said.

"I'm just joking..."Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Good!" Seohyun turn her back to Kyuhyun and she face Donghae and Yoona, they were chuckling too. "Unnie! Oppa! You too?" Seohyun pouted.

The boys set a bonfire, they talked about their plans now that they've graduated. And as usual Kyuhyun is still teasing Seohyun about the baby thing. Donghae let Yoona lean on his chest, smelling her hair. He remembers the first time he smelled her hair, it still smells like strawberry.

"I love you, Im Yoona."Donghae said and kissed her head.

"Same here. I love you too." Yoona answered.

"And i won't stop saying it to you everyday, I promise that." He said and hugged her tightly. Then Yoona closed her eyes still leaning to Donghae. Seohyun and Kyuhyun left them and stargaze through the telescope.

"Kyubaby!!! A shooting star." Seohyun closed her eyes and started to make a wish. Kyuhyun followed her. "I wish to stay this way forever with Kyuhyun. I wish to be his wife. I wish to have beautiful children with him.I wish this dream won't last." she whispered.

Kyuhyun heard everything she said and smiled with his eyes closed.

"What did you wished Kyu?" Seohyun asked.

"I wished to stay this way forever with Seohyun. I wish to be her husband. I wished to havebeautiful children with her. And I wished this dream won't last." he answered.

"Yah! You're listening to me?" Seohyun pouted.

"But that's true, Seobaby..." Kyuhyun looked at her in the eyes. Seohyun blushed and proceed to the telescope and continued stargazing.

"Kyu...you want to stargaze too? Here!" Seohyun said and Kyuhyun made a step closer to her. 

"Looking in your eyes is enough for me." he said as he leaned closer to Seohyun. Seohyun just stare at his eyes too and as he leans closer to her, she closed her eyes. Kyuhyun gave her a kiss on the lips and then they hugged. "I love you, Seohyun, only you, forever. I want to marry you and grow old with you."

Seohyun started to shed tears. "I love you too Kyuhyun...I want to be with you too forever." she hugged him tightly.

"Shh...Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry. Smile, my princess." Kyuhyun wiped her tears. 

Then they sat on a bench under the tree, until the got sleepy. The tent left unused. 

 

 

 

 

Weee...almost ending guys. I will surely missed this story of mine. LOL.  

I just can't stop thanking you all. I love you!!! ♥