Football Team

Dreams Come True

Inside the classroom...

"Hi hyunnie...how's your night?" Kyuhyun said.

"Are you talking about my date with Donghae oppa? Well...It's so good, he's so romantic and sweet. I would want to have another date with him." Seohyun giggled.

"Pssshh!" Kyuhyun hit the chair.

"Good morning Hyunnie." Donghae greeted her.

"H-hi oppa..." Seohyun greetd back then looks on the floor. "I'm shy...unnie help me." Donghae gave her a chocolate bar.

"It's for you." Donghae smiled.

"T-thanks Donghae oppa. Hmmm...about last night." Seohyun said.

"What about it?" Donghae asked.

"The..." she's thinking of him trying to kiss her. "Uh...nevermind." she smiled.

"Sorry...for trying to kiss you." Donghae blushed.

"Uh...it's nothing, really..." Seohyun shook her head.

Yoona suddenly enter the room, wearing sunglasses.

"Unnie, what happened?" Seohyun ran to her.

"It's nothing. My friend called me last night and we fought and I cried, that's why..." Yoona lied.

"Unnie..." Seohyun patted her back.

"Yoong, are you ok?" Donghae asked her.

"Yep! Don't mind me...So how was it? Had a good night?" She asked as if not knowing anything.

"Absolutely! Thanks Yoong. I love you!" Donghae said.

Her heart just skip a beat. "We're friends right? I'll help you with anything." she smiled, but deep inside it's just a fake smile.

 

A group of guys entered their room, it's Taecyeon and his friends.

"Hey you two!" He pointed Donghae and Kyuhyun.

"Aish! What do you want again?" Kyuhyun said looking pissed.

"I'm not here to fight with you, I'm here because I'm inviting you to join our football team." Taecyeon said.

"What a sudden change!" Yoona exclaimed.

Taecyeon came closer to Yoona and kneel in front of her. "Yoona...I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I really am. I love you..."

"Yeah right! And what about Jessica? Are you trying to fool me again?" Yoona said angrily.

"Me and Jessica split up. I realized that you're the one that I love." Taecyeon hold her hand.

"Let go!" as she pulled her hand from him. 

"It's ok...I'm still willing to wait for you." Taecyeon said.

Yoona rolled her eyes."Whatever!"

Taecyeon stood up. "You two are expected by coach after class. You'll be having a try out."

"What?!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Uh! Kyuhyun, you're hurting my ears." Seohyun said covering her ears.

"Hyung, what?" Kyuhyun asked Hae.

"Let's have a try out then." Donghae said. "Will  you come with us, Seohyun? Yoona?"

"I'll come with you." Yoona said. Taecyeon noticed how Yoona answered immediately after being invited by Donghae.

"Alright! We're going now!" Taecyeon said goodbye.

"How about you, Hyun?" Donghae asked.

"Alright...as long as unnie's there." Seohyun answered.

"Yes!!!" Kyuhyun jumped in happiness.

"What are you doing? You looked like a crazy person." Seohyun said.

"I'm just happy because you'll be watching me later. Don't worry Seohyun, I'll do my best." Kyuhyun said with confidence.

Seohyun chuckled and shook her head.

 

Taecyeon and his friends while walking...

"Why did you dumped jessica by the way?" Chansung asked.

"She bores me to death, she so clingy, and lastly, she's so easy to get. It made me miss Yoona so much." Taecyeon said.

"Hahaha!!! I remembered the way you reacted when I showed her pictures with that Donghae." Wooyoung teased.

"Yes! And it made me so mad not just at him, but at myself. I'm so dumb." Taecyeon said.

"As I can see with Yoona, it seems like she likes that Donghae. What do you think Chanana?" Wooyoung asked.

"Don't call me Chanana! I noticed it too. But I heard that Donghae's been dating Yoona's cousin. That one hot innocent looking babe." Chansung said.

"Hahaha!!! With the way you talk, it seems like you want her cousin, huh?" Wooyoung laughed.

"Yeah! Even just for a night." Chansung said.

"Aish! Stop that erted mind of yours!" Taecyeon said.

"Ok! Ok!" Chansung stopped.

 

After class...

"Hyunnie, let's have date this weekend." Kyuhyun said.

"I'm busy, sorry..." Seohyun replied.

Kyuhyun looked down, "Sigh...no one really loves me."

Seohyun, then, remebered what her mom told her about Kyuhyun's past. "If you want, let's just study together or make our assignments together. What do you think?"

Kyuhyun's face brighten up. "Sure! I'll got to your place."

"You...why don't you wait till I ask you to come in our place?" Seohyun said looking irritated.

"Hehe...I'm just excited for that." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Unnie! Oppa!" Seohyun waved at Donghae and Yoona as the two run after them.

"You didn't wait for us.." Yoona said.

"Sorry, unnie. I didn't notice." Seohyun said.

"It's because she's with me. That's why she forgot about you." Kyuhyun  said while looking at Donghae.

Donghae gave him a death glare. "So girls, just wait for us outside. We will change in our uniforms first."

"Ok..."Yoona said, then walked with Seohyun.

 

So the two changed in their uniforms and go outside for the try out. There were lots of girls in the crowd, Seohyun and Yoona waved at them.

As they played, Yoona and Seohyun was surprised for they didn't expected it, that those two can really play football very well. Girls were screaming their hearts out while both boys made a goal. The two girls cheered for them. After the last round, Kyuhyun made the goal. He looked up and winked at Seohyun. Other girls turned their head to Seohyun, and she blushed because of the wink and shyness.

After that, the coach congratulate the two because they made it to the team. Yoona then rushed to Donghae to give him a towel, Taecyeon saw it and he get jealous, but stopped himself to make another scene. He felt a little hurt in his chest, regretting that he has left Yoona.

Seohyun on the other side brought water for Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun was all sweaty. He drinks the water that Seohyun gave him. Seohyun's jaw dropped as she watched Kyuhyun drink the water as it dripped all over his chest. Then Kyuhyun suddenly move his face close to Seohyun's giving her a smirk. Seohyun, then blinked her eyes, surprised. Kyuhyun move a little more closer to Seohyun, still smirking. Then Seohyun threw the towel she's holding to Kyuhyun's face.

"Ahhh...ert!" She shouted. Then Kyuhyun covered .

"What do you think you're doing? Shhh!" Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun take Kyuhyun's hand from . "Me? It was you! You're trying to kiss me again, don't you?"

"So? We have already kissed right?" Kyuhyun teased.

"Ahhhh...I don't want to hear!" she closed her eyes the covered her ears.

Kyuhyun then kissed her nose. Seohyun was surprised.

"That's what you get when you keep acting like that. Haha! You're giving me an entry point to take advantage to you." he said with a smirk.

"Are you saying that I'm doing it in purpose?" Seohyun raised her brow.

"What? You said that! Hahaha!!!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Hmp! Cho Kyuhyun, you're such a..." before she can continue, Kyuhyun grabbed her in the waist.

"Ahh...let go of me!" as she hits Kyuhyun's chest.

"Give me a kiss first." Kyuhyun said then smirked.

Kyuhyun move his face again close to Seohyun's. Seohyun blushed then closed her eyes, waiting to be kissed. Then Kyuhyun just stared at her smiling at her face reaction. He chuckled. Seohyun opened her eyes seeing Kyuhyun staring at her.

"What?" She said the she pushed Kyuhyun.

"Hmmm...you're waiting for me to kiss you..." Kyuhyun teased.

"No, I'm not! How dare you?!" Seohyun walked out.

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Yoona called her. She noticed that Seohyun looked so pissed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing unnie." she smiled. "Where's Donghae oppa?"

"Changing clothes. Let's wait for them."

"Alright!"

"We're here." Donghae went out, then Kyuhyun followed with a smirk on his lips. Seohyun just rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, we'll take you home." Donghae said.

"Ok. I'm sleeping at Seohyun's so dropped us there." Yoona demanded.

"As you wish , my genie." Donghe said. Yoona blushed.

"Oh...genie???" Kyuhyun whispered at Hae.

"You are so slow. Let's just talk about anything else when we got home?"

"Ok, hyung! Hehe..."

 

At Seohyun's room...

"So how's your date yesterday?" Yoona askled Seohyun.

"It's alright. Donghae oppa looks so handsome..hot too." Seohyun giggled.

"Hah! Are you falling for him now?" Yoona asked her.

"No, unnie!!!" She answered.

"Why not? You kissed already, right?" Yoona asked her.

"What? Kiss? I haven't kissed anyone except for K..." Seohyun covered . "Oh no! I slipped!"

"You didn't kiss him?" Yoona asked for assurance. Seohyun nodded her head. Then Yoona followed up a question, "You haven't kissed anyone except for who???"

"You're dead Seohyun!" she said to herself. "Did I say something like that?" Seohyun said trying to escape Yoona's question.

"I heard it! Don't lie to me, Joohyun. I know you." Yoona said seriously trying to hold her laugh.

"Please unnie...this is a secret. Don't tell mom too." Seohyun said worriedly.

"You know you can trust me with your secrets." Yoona laughed. "Then who's that guy?"

"I-it's......K...K...Kyu--" Seohyun said shyly, then cut by Yoona right away.

"Kyuhyun kissed you?!" Yoona shouted.

Seohyun covered . "Unnie, not so loud!" 

"Oh...my cousin's first kiss is Kyuhyun." Yoona teased and laughed. "That's why you're being rude to him?"

"Yes! I will kick him if he will do that again." Seohyun said.

"Haha! Even if you're like that to him, I noticed that you really like it when he's teasing you and all." Yoona said.

"Unnie???!" Seohyun pouted.

"Hahaha!!! Ok...let me see your development tomorrow." Yoona said then covered herself with a blanket.

"Unnie? How about you? And Donghae oppa?" Yoona opened her eyes upon hearing Hae's name.

"What about us? We're close friends right?" Yoona said.

"But I can see how concerned you are to him, unlike when you're still with Taecyeon-ssi." Seohyun said.

"Hmmm...It's because he's different from Taecyeon. That's all!" Yoona said. "Let's just go to sleep."

"Ok...Should I still give him a chance?" Seohyun asked.

"It's up to you. It's your decision after all." Yoona said. "Please just choose Kyuhyun instead." she said to herself.

"Ok...Hmmm...I'm just afraid to dump him because he's our friend, your very close friend, and Kyuhyun-ssi's hyung."

"But if he really loves you, he will understand. Don't worry, I know that he's a mature person." Yoona said.

"Sigh...Thanks unnie. Good night."

"Night baby. Uh...I forgot you're not a baby anymore." Yoona chuckled.

"Unnie...let's just sleep and stop those teasing things."

"Alright! Sleep tight and seeKyuhyun in your dreams." Yoona teased again before closing her eyes.

"Unnie???" Seohyun lied down and covered herself with a blanket.

 

At KyuHae's...

"Hyung, I asked Seohyun for a date." Kyuhyun started.

"So? What did she said?" Hyung asked me.

"Well...I think she wants a different kind of date." Kyuhyun said smirking.

"Go ahead! Do your own way." Donghae said.

"Hyung, what about taking Yoona out? Like a thank you for she helped you with your date with Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked.

"That's nice idea..." Donghae said. "I don't know..but it's like I missed Yoona already. She's been acting a little cold lately."

"This Saturday, I'm going out. Don't have to wait for me to go home, I'll bring my duplicate key." Kyuhyun said.

"Fine! It's like you're not planning to go home, huh?" Donghae said.

"Nah...I can't sleep on other people's house unless they ask me to." Kyuhyun added.

"Alright!" Donghae said as he throw himself in his bed.

"This day is so tiring hyung...but I enjoyed it." Kyuhyun chuckled remembering what happened to him and Seohyun and the look on her face.

"Yeah! I can't believe Taecyeon, keeps on following Yoona again? What the heck is he thinking?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" Kyuhyun .

"No. It's not like that. I just care for Yoona." Donghae reasoned out.

"Hmmm...What if they're back together?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I won't approve that! Hurting Yoona again? No way!" Donghae said.

"Is that so? Or was it because Yoona won't have time for you anymore if that happens?" Kyuhyun asked.

Donghae was speechless, thinking about Kyuhyun's question. "Maybe..." he answered softly, but Kyuhyun didn't heard it for he already fallen asleep.

 "Hae, what's with you? Yoona has her own life, and it's not forever guiding or helping you." Donghae said to himself. "If that happens..I will absolutely miss her."

 

 

 

Whew! 

Donghae likes Seohyun, yeah...but he doesn't want to let go of Yoona. 

What could be evilKyu's next plan?

Seohyun was afraid to hurt other people's feeling, but she doesn't know that Yoona's hurt whenever she sees her with Donghae. 

This story is kinda slow, whatcha think?