We are Official to their Parents...and Longer Kisses Too.

Dreams Come True

The next day, the boys were preparing to meeting the dads of their beautiful girlfriends. They were invited to the houses of the girls, and both of them feel so nervous hoping that the moms will become supportive and save them from their dads.

"Hyung...what should I wear? I want to look presentable in front of my Seobaby's parents. The look on her dad's face gives me creeps." Kyuhyun said worriedly.

"I'm so nervous too Kyu, but we have to face them so that they'll know that our feelings for their daughters were pure." Donghae said and tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder.

They were busy looking for the right clothes they're going to wear until they found the right one. Kyuhyun and Donghae checked themselves in front of the mirror.

"I think, this is ok now." Donghae said.

"Let's go hyung. Take me first to Seohyun's..." Kyuhyun said grinning.

"Fine! I think you should buy your own car now, for me and Yoona to have privacy next time." Donghae laughed.

"That's a great idea hyung, me and Seohyun should have privacy too. Wait! We have to bring flowers for them, so let's stop at a flower shop first." Kyuhyun said excitedly.

"Ok, let's go!" Donghae runs towards the car.

 

At Seo's residence...

Seohyun's dad keeps on looking at his watch waiting for their visitor to come when his wife came hugging him.

"Don't worry too much. Kyuhyun is a nice guy." Mrs. Seo said.

"I'm just worried about him taking away our daughter. I wanted to make it clear to him that I'm not ready for that." Mr. Seo sighed.

"Well...me, I'm excited to have grandchildren already." Mrs. Seo whispered.

"Am I hearing it right?" Mr. Seo reacted.

"Ah! I didn't say something." Mrs. Seo chuckled.

Seohyun was still on her room and chatting with Yoona on the phone. They're both nervous too, yes they're confident that their moms like Kyuhyun and Donghae but their dads...they're not so sure. Then Seohyun heard the doorbell and rushed downstairs.

"I'm going to open it." Seohyun volunteered.

She opened the door and she's surprised that a bunch of roses were in front of her, and behind that is the man she has been waiting for.

"For you, my Seobaby." Kyuhyun greeted her. Seohyun giggled and take the roses and asked Mrs. Jang to take care of it as she pulls Kyuhyun to the dining table.

"Good luck, Kyubaby.." Seohyun whispered.

"Good evening, aunt, uncle." Kyuhyun greets them with a bow. Seohyun's mom is excited and giggled as Kyuhyun sits beside Seohyun. But her dad looked at him seriously.

They started to eat, Mr. Seo is still staring at Kyuhyun and Seohyun acting sweetly with each other.

"Ehem...." Mr. Seo reacted, and started to speak. "So...Kyuhyun...When did you started courting my daughter?"

"Since the school started, Sir. But I saw her before that, in the company..." Kyuhyun answered.

"Ok...you are the son of our friends? My wife told me." Mr. Seo stated.

"I really don't know that my parents were your friends, sir...but I know that my parents were your employees, that's why I've chosen to get a job in your company too, sir." Kyuhyun said.

"That's a good decision son." Mr. Seo said. "But I wanted to ask you one thing, this is about my daughter." Mr. Seo thought that his wife likes Kyuhyun so much for their daughter, she approved to it so that means Kyuhyun has left a good impression and that he's really sincere to their daughter.

"He called me son?" Kyuhyun thought happily. "What is it sir?" Kyuhyun asked, Seohyun and her mom remained silent.

"I wanted to inform you that I'm not yet ready to give my daughter to you, so don't marry yet." Mr. Seo said and Kyuhyun nodded. "Another thing...don't call me sir, just call me uncle ok?"

Upon hearing that Seohyun felt relieved. "Does it mean, dad..."

"Yes! Kyuhyun is very much welcome in our family." Mr. Seo said. Seohyun stood up from her seat and hugged her dad from the back.

"Thank you, dad. I love you..." she said.

Kyuhyun could not say a thing, Mrs. Seo tapped his shoulders. "Congratulations son!" Kyuhyun came back to his senses.

"Thank you for accepting me, sir...I mean uncle and thank you too, aunt for supporting us always. I promise you to make your daughter happy and never hurt her." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun's dad nodded and smiled at him while her mom kept on giggling.

After dinner, Seohyun's parents go to their room happily. They're happy for their daughter but Mr. Seo couldn't help himself from crying and Mrs. Seo just comforted him. Seohyun and Kyuhyun went out to the garden and talk. 

"Kyubaby...you made it! Congratulations!" Seohyun hugged him.

"Is this all I can get? I want..." he said pouting.

"You're so demanding." Seohyun kissed him on the lips, wrapping her arms on Kyuhyun's neck while Kyuhyun wrapped his arms on Seohyun's waist. "I love you Mr. Cho Kyuhyun." she said.

"I love you more, future Mrs. Cho." he said and continued kissing.

 

At Im's residence...

"Ms. Im, your boyfriend is already waiting for you at the living room." Mrs. Kim knocked on Yoona's door.

"Huh? Ok, I'm coming." she take a final look at herself in front of the mirror, before going down. She saw Donghae in the living room with her mom and dad.

"Hae!" she runs to Donghae's side and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Sit first please..." Mr. Im demanded. All of them were seated face to face now. Donghae and Yoona felt nervous, her dad is stricter than Seohyun's dad. Mrs. Im chuckled seeing Donghae sweating like crazy.

"Calm down Hae. This will be ok." Yoona whispered.

"So..." Mr. Im started. "I wanted to make it clear to you, Donghae, that I don't want to see my daughter cry. I'm an overprotective father to let you know."

Donghae is afraid but he thought that he has to show Yoona's father that he can protect Yoona too. "Don't worry sir. I don't want to see her cry too, I'm an overprotective boyfriend too."

Yoona was surprised by Donghae's answer, her father looks shocked too. Mrs. Im gave them an approve look, she knows that her husband likes someone who's like him for their daughter.

"Hmm...I see that you're like me. I think that I have to approve that you're my daughter's boyfriend now." Mr. im said. "Let's eat now?"

"Sure dad!" Yoona answered and runs to her dad to give him a hug. "Daddy, I love you and thank you so much."

"See...It's not hard." Mrs. Im wrapped her arms on Donghae's arm. "Congratulations, Hae!"

They dine together, Yoona and Donghae were treating each other sweetly that made her father a little jealous so Mrs. Im treats her husband sweetly too. After dinner, the parents go to their room and watch their favorite show, while Yoona accompany Donghae to his car.

"Take care, my Fishy." Yoona said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hmmm...Can you make it a little longer, my Deer?" Donghae asked.

"Let me think about it..." she cupped Donghae's face and he closed his eyes.

"What?" Donghae opened his eyes for he hasn't received any kiss from her.

"I'm staring at you first." Yoona smiled at him and kiss him, and this time it's a longer kiss. Donghae closed his eyes but later on he opened his eyes to see Yoona kissing him. He smiled a bit and continued the kiss and closed his eyes again.

 

 

Saranghae everyone!!! ♥ Thabk you so much!!!