Happily Ever After

Dreams Come True

Mr. and Mrs. Seo has retired so they've given all their businesses to Seohyun and Kyuhyun, the telecommunications company, airlines and even hotels and school. Mr. and Mrs. Im gave their businesses to Yoona and Donghae too. They have been successful too, the clothing line they've started has become famous and they own resorts and hotels too.

Their children grew already and they make sure that whenever there is a school activity which needs their support for them, they're always there. Sunkyu grew lovelier everyday and she had many suitors, but Kyuhyun is very strict that made her suitors back out. Hyukjae on the other hand became famous in their school because of his dance moves. Henry too, he's a boy-next-door type. Sungmin, Victoria and Nichkhun's son moved in Seoul too but his parents stayed in Thailand for business. He is the only one trusted by Kyuhyun for Sunkyu.

Their children have beautiful lives because of the love and hardwork of their parents, and they are obedient to them too. Sunkyu is a very nice lady, she moves like a princess like her mother. Hyukjae is loved by a lot of girls because he can dance so well and is very friendly too, girls scream whenever they see him dance. Henry is a nice and gentleman guy that made a lot of girls melt and faint, he's good at playing instruments especially piano and violin. Sungmin is one almost perfect guy too, he's so cute. He can play a lot of instruments and good in martial arts too. He has a crush on Sunkyu, but who knows, he might develop into more than that. :P

 

Yoona and Donghae:

"Hon?" Yoona sighed.

"Yes my lovely wife?" Donghae asked her.

"Time flies so fast. I still can remember everything back then. And I am so happy that we made this far." Yoona sat beside her husband.

"Yes! But I told you that I'll never get tired of loving you everyday and I'll never get tired to say it to you everyday. I love you Ms. Im Yoona." Donghae said.

"I love you too, Mr. Lee Donghae." Yoona chuckled. "You make me feel like a girlfriend again. Ms. Im huh?"

"Yeah...I'll make you feel younger so that you won't mind the time passed by. I'm so glad that you're Mrs. Lee now." he said and wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder.

"Mr. Lee, would you mind if I'll make a request?" she asked.

"Not at all. I'll make all your wishes come true, my princess." he said.

"Henry's already grown up. Can we have a baby girl?" Yoona staightforwardly said.

"If that's your wish, my lady." he kissed Yoona on the lips.

"I really don't believe in prince charming, but now I realized that there is. Seohyun is right." she said. "My prince, thank you for making my dreams come true. I'm glad I chose you." she said and they hugged each other.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. I can't stop myself from loving you and I won't let it stop." Donghae said with conviction.

"Haha!!! I know that...That's why, I love you, I love you, I love you too." Yoona kissed him.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun:

"Seobaby...I'm so happy..." Kyuhyun started the conversation while they were sitting in their bed hugging together.

"Yeah, I know...Because I'm with you." she said pinching Kyuhyun's nose.

"How did you know?" Kyuhyun asked then kissed Seohyun's nose.

"Hello? Saying it everyday?" Seohyun chuckled.

"Really?" Kyuhyun pretends not to know. "I'm so happy that Hyukjae and Sunkyu are doing well in school just like us when we're still at their age."

"Oh yeah! Even if you're so addicted to Starcraft, you still manage to get high grades." Seohyun laughed.

"Everyday, I'm reminiscing the past. You know that, my queen? From the first day we've met, the day we learned that we're those children who had a fight, my first kiss with you, the first time I cried because of you, and all..." Kyuhyun sighed while caressing Seohyun's shoulder.

"The first time you cried because of me? I didn't know that." Seohyun laughed.

"Yeah...my heart became fragile because of you. From the first time I saw you, I never dated another girl ever. It's like you have broken the spell in me. I wanted to thank you  for everything. I love you so much Mrs. Cho."Kyuhyun said now ruffling Seohyun's hair.

"I love you too, my Kyubaby..."she kissed Kyuhyun on the lips. "I never regretted marrying you."

"You know what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"What?" Seohyun wondered.

"Sunkyu is forcing me to talk to you about this." Kyuhyun said smirking.

"About what?" Seohyun asked.

"Well...she's getting used to play with Hyukjae and Henry and Sungmin. She likes to have a girl playmate. So...."Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun who is now pouting, knowing what Kyuhyun is trying to say.

"Yah!" She pushed Kyuhyun. "I knew it! You're always asking for it." 

Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'm just kidding." he crawls to Seohyun and Seohyun covered herself with a blanket. He followed Seohyun under, then Seohyun goes out and runs to the balcony. Kyuhyun runs to her and caught her. He's hugging Seohyun from behind and they looked up to the dark sky, it's full of stars.

"Oh! A shooting star." Seohyun closed her eyes and started to wish. Kyuhyun stared at her and do the same.

"What did you wish, Kyubaby?" Seohyun asked him.

"What's yours first?" Kyuhyun take back her question.

"Well...I wish that we'll gonna be like this forever. And our children to have beautiful lives too, and will find someday what will make them happy. For their dreams to come true like ours." Seohyun hold Kyuhyun's hands which are around her waist.

"Same wish here." Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Always copying mine huh!" Seohyun pouted.

"No, I'm not copying. It's just that, my wish is for your wishes and dreams to come true." Kyuhyun smelled her head and kissed it long. "Cho Joohyun, my Seobaby...Your dreams coming true is a Dream Come True to me." 

Seohyun stared at his eyes, the they kissed and looked up at the sky again feeling the night air, they hugged each other tighter.

 

 

 

This is my ending...Sorry if this bores you. I really have to end this before I ran out of ideas. Hehe...I'll continue my YoonHae fic and make another SeoKyu.

Thank you for the continuous support. Saranghae!!! ♥ I'll miss you and this fic.

 

Posting some SeoKyu moments at NY, different angles.:P

 

SeoKyu FTW!!! Be an Official Couple, get married and have kids. :D