Knock! Knock! Sick Me...

Dreams Come True

Knock! Knock!

"Uh-oh...Someone's knocking on the door...I haven't get enough sleep." Yoona said just woke up after a 3 hour sleep. "Come in please..."

"Good morning darling. Here's a breakfast in bed." Mrs. Im entered the Yoona's room.

"Mom? You're here. Where's dad?" Yoona asked.

"He's at work. I signed a leave for today because Mrs. Park called me and said you're not going to school because you're not feeling well." 

"Ah...yes mom!" she nods.

"You look really tired. Let me check your temperature ok?"

"Ok..." 

"Well...it seems like you're ok. But your eyes...."

"Mom!!!" 

"Now tell me, who made my baby cry?" her mom asked hugging her.

"N-no one..." she said and sniffed.

"You can trust mommy, right? We are best friends right? I know that you usually hang out with Seohyun but you know I'm just here for you too."

"Mom!!!" she hugged her mom tighter.

"Go ahead...what is it?" her mom asked.

"Mom? Does it really hurt? When you fall in love, it really hurts?" Yoona asked crying.

"So...my instincts right. Well...sometimes it is. Why, did he hurt you? Taecyeon?"

"No mom! Taecyeon and I broke up months ago." 

"I don't know that. So...who's that man?!"

"Mom, he doesn't know anything. He doesn't know that I have feelings for him. He only sees me as a friend....that's why it hurts."

"The right thing to do is to confess. What if he likes you back?"

"No mom! He likes someone else, I already saw them kissing. That time, I just want to disappear to where I am."

"Sorry for that darling, but you know what? I do think he can feel it."

"Feel what mom?"

"What's his reaction when he saw you seeing him kissing another girl?"

"Well...he tried to run after me, he even ran after the car."

"See...he can feel it, that you're hurt. What you have to do is wait for him. I know he will call you or approach you or something. If your heart is ready, just admit it to him that you're hurt by what you saw because..."

"Because I love him?"

"That's it!"

"I have another issue mom...Taec wanted me to be his girlfriend again. And Ican see the sincerity in his eyes."

"Hard to decide right? You like someone but unsure of what he feels for you, and someone wants you back but not sure too if you can love him again."

"Yes, it is!"

"You have to decide wisely dear, always pray to God so that He' will show you what's best."

"I will mom! Thank you!" she said then kissed her mom on the cheek. "You are the best mom ever!"

 

After class...

"Kyu! Let's go visit unnie." Seohyun said.

"Sure! Uh...wanna come hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Hae.

"Yeah... but you can go first 'll buy her some fruits." Hae said.

"Ok...we're going now." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun waved goodbye at Hae.

 

"Hey dude! Did you hear that Jessica dropped out?" Wooyoung said.

"Yes! That's for good!" Taecyeon answered.

"What's our plan for tonight?" Chansung asked.

"You go where you want to go. I'll visit Yoona, she's sick today. I'll buy her flowers." Taecyeon answered.

 

"Ah! Ms. Seo, you're visiting Ms. Im?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yup! Is she ok now?" Seohyun asked back.

"I think so...Come in please. Oh! You have your boyfriend with you." Mrs Park said.

"No, he's not, Mrs. Park." Seohyun said and blushed a bit.

"Not yet..."Kyuhyun said it silently to Mrs. Park. 

"Oh! I thought you were a couple. You look good together." Mrs. Park said.

"Who's there Mrs. Park?" 

"Aunt!" Seohyun shouted and ran towards her aunt and hugged her.

"Seohyun, I do expect you that you'll be here any minute and I'm right! And who's with you?"

"He's Kyuhyun, my..." Seohyun said but cut out by Kyuhyun.

"Future boyfriend, madam..." Kyuhyun said bowing down.

"Oh, I see..." Mrs. Im giggled.

After saying that, Seohyun stepped hard on Kyuhyun's foot. 

"She's in her room. You can go up now." Mrs. im said.

"Thanks aunt." Seohyun said. "Let's go!" she said to Kyuhyun.

While walking upstairs, "What's that for?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"Hmp! For being so confident and giving me a shameful face. You just met them and you act as if you're so close to them, and saying such things....Hmp!" Seohyun said.

"But it's not a lie. I'm just telling the truth!" Kyuhyun said.

"Whatever!" Seohyun said.

"I'm telling you once again Seo Joohyun, even if you act like that I won't be turned off on you." Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun did not answered back but deep inside she wanna kiss Kyuhyun right away.

 

Knock! Knock!

"Come in please..."

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun ran towards Yoona. "I'm so worried about you..." Seohyun's tears began to form.

"Errr...don't cry. I'm alright, I'm not dying or something..." Yoona laughed after saying that.

"I miss you unnie." Saohyun said.

"Me too! Don't be such a cry baby...You're not a baby anymore, and look Kyuhyun's watching you." Yoona said.

"I don't care. He's not Keroro after all." Seohyun said.

"What's the connection?" Kyuhyun is confused.

"She stops crying when she saw Keroro is watching her. Funny right?" Yoona said.

"Hahahahahahha........what a baby." Kyuhyun laughed hard.

"Unnie.....why did you say that?" Seohyun said. "And you, Cho Kyuhyun, don't laugh at me or I'll not talk to you anymore." she scared Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stopped laughing right away.

"Here are your notes unnie..."Seohyun gave a notebook to her.

"Thank you Hyunnie. I can review, tomorrow's just Saturday." after she receive the notebook, she hug Seohyun.

 

Donghae was now outside Im's residence. But when he's about to go out of his car, he saw Taecyeon going out of his car too. 

"Him again? I'll just wait here until he goes out." Donghae said to himself.

 

When Taecyeon rang the bell, Mrs. Im is the one who opened the door.

"Oh, Taec! Come in...Yoona's in her room with Seohyun and Kyuhyun."

"Thanks aunt!"

"Oh! What beautiful flowers! How's your mom and dad?"

"Well...they're busy. All about business." 

"I see...Please say hello to your mom for me."

"I will, aunt."

"You can go upstairs now."

"Alright! But..."

He saw Seohyun and Kyuhyun going down. 

"Oppa!" Seohyun approached him.

"You're going home already?" Taec asked them, he noticed Kyuhyun is giving him a death glare but he ignored him.

"Just bought these flowers for your unnie."

"Uh...ok. I think she's well now." Seohyun said. "I wonder where Donghae oppa was?" she said to herself.

"Hyung! You must be here by now! Tsk!" Kyuhyun is thinking the same way.

"Aunt, we have to go now..." Seohyun said and gave Mrs. Im a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye now..." Mrs. Im said, and turned to Kyuhyun. "You better take care of this princess too, ok?"

"I will aunt!" Kyuhyun said. Mrs. Im laughed after hearing that.

 

Donghae was still waiting outside when he saw Seohyun and Kyuhyun coming out. He saw Kyuhyun opening the car door for Seohyun and Kyuhyun drives Seohyun's car. "Hahaha! I've never seen him like that! That evil guy is kinda cheesy, I mean sweet, sometimes." He laughs.

 

Knock! Knock!

"Whew...Another concerned person. I hope it's him!" Yoona said. "Come in please..."

"Hi there!" Taecyeon greeted her. She frown. "Something wrong?"

"Nothing...I'm not expecting anyone to visit me except for Seohyun." she lied.

"Here. Flowers for you..." Taecyeon said.

"Awww...I love it! Thanks!" she smiled seeing those flowers.

"Are you ok now?" Taecyeon asked her.

"Yep! I'm a strong woman, you see?" 

"That's good...Hmmm...You're even beautiful even without make up." Taecyeon said.

"Thanks you...but I'm so pale. hehe..." Yoona said.

"For me, you're still the most beautiful." Taecyeon continued to woo her. 

In her pale face, Taecyeon can see that she's blushing. Yoona is holding her face for she can feel the blood rushing up to her cheeks. "Stop those words, it makes me blush."

"Haha! You are so cute." Taecyeon said.

"I don't want to hear anything from you." she covered her ears, while smiling.

Then, they talk about what happened to school, they talked about jessica dropping out together with Tiffany, Seohyun and Kyuhyun issues, and even Donghae...Taecyeon, after mentioning Donghae, he noticed Yoona's face. A mixed up emotions of love and hurt but still she can still smile. "Only that guy can make you happy?" he said to himself with jealousy. "Just forget him!" he continued.

"What? You're saying something?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing..." he smiled.

 

It's already 7pm and no signs of Taecyeon going out of the house. "Ahhhh....what took him so long?" After some time, he saw that Taecyeon's coming out. When Taecyeon's car is already out of sight, he went out of his car. He approahed the front door, then before he rang the bell, someone opened the door.

"Oh! You almost gave me a heart attack!" 

"Sorry Mrs. Im. Is Yoona there? I'm Lee Donghae, her friend."

"Oh! I see...You looked familiar..." 

"Yup! I'm working at Seo telecoms."

"Ohhh...that's why you knew me already. Please come in and have a seat."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Uh...Mrs. Park, is Yoona done eating her food?"

"Yes, madam." Mrs. Park answered.

"Alright Hae, you can go up to her room now."

"Thanks Mrs. Im."

"Just call me aunt." Mrs. Im smiled.

"Ok...aunt.." Donghae said.

 

Knock! Knock!

"Again?" Yoona talked to herself. "Better not to talk this time." then she covered herself with a blanket and pretend to be asleep.

"It's unlocked..." Hae said to himself and continue to go inside her room. "Yoong?"

"Oh! It's him!" she heard him but still pretend to be asleep.

Donghae sat on the side of her bed. "Yoong?"

"I think she's already sleeping..." Donghae said.

After a minute of silence..."Yoong, I'm sorry...I know you can't hear me but I'm really sorry. The truth is, Jessica just kissed me, I'm surprised too by what she did. I don't like her because...it's you whom I care for."

"Care?" Yoona said, rolling her eyes.

"Yoong, I'm so jealous whenever I saw you with that Taecyeon. I missed our talks, jokes, phone calls, lunch together, all!!!"

"I love you, Yoong. You'll forever be my best friend..." he said.

"What? Friends only? Aw, Yoona are you expecting much?" she talked to her mind.

"I don't know...I feel strange about you sometimes. But I know that i love you..." hae continued.

"What? I can feel a little hope. Say it Hae, say that you love me too." she said, then after that, she felt that she's going to sneeze and can't control it. "Achoo!!!"

"Yoong?" Hae said.

"Huh? Hae, you're here?" she said pretending she's sleeping a while ago. She sat up on the bed. 

Then suddenly, Hae hugged her tight. "I miss you Im Yoona!"

"Huh? I miss you too Hae." she hugged him back.

"You smell like strawberry...you always do, and I love it." Hae said.

Upon hearing that, Yoona blushed so hard. Taecyeons sweet lines has nothing compared to Hae's single line.

"So...let's hang out together again, with Seohyun and Kyuhyun?" Hae asked her.

"Sure!" Yoona smiled.

"Did you cry? Your eyes..." Hae asked.

"No...I'm ok."

"Look Yoong. Whenever I see you hurt, I feel hurt too.."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because..." Donghae has been cut out again.

"Yoona, darling?" Mrs. Im entered the room. "Oh! Did I missed something?" she said then laughed.

"Mom...why are you here?" Yoona asked pouting.

"Am I not welcome here? Should I go now?"

"No mom...I'm just surprised that you didn't knock." 

"Oh sorry...It's getting late so I'm just wondering if Hae already got home."

"Oh! I haven't notice the time. It's almost 10pm. Sorry ma'am, I'll go home now." Hae bowed down his head.

"No...it's ok. In fact I've already asked Mrs. ark to prepare the guest room for you. You can stay here since there are no classes tomorrow right?" Mrs. Im said.

"Yes...But how about Kyuhyun, he's all alone in our room." Hae said.

"Hahaha!!! You see, Kyu can handle himself. He's not a little boy anymore." Yoona laughed seeing Hae's worried face talking about Kyuhyun.

"You mean, Seohyun's boyfriend?" Mrs. Im asked.

"Did she say that?" Hae asked.

"Actually no...but Kyuhyun is such a cute kid. He even called me aunt before I asked him to call me that. He's so funny, he and Seohyun looked good together I swear." Mrs. Im said giggling like a teeners.

"Mom? Will you stop it?" Yoona laughed.

"Ok...I'll go now. Hae, just go to the room whenever you feel sleepy.

"Yup! Thanks aunt.." Hae bowed his head again.

"Mom is so funny...Aren't you going to sleep?" she asked.

"Maybe later...I want to stay with you longer."

"Ok..."

So Yoona and Hae started bonding again. They talked about random things.

 

At KyuHae's...

I'll call Seohyun, I'm so excited about tomorrow. Hyung's not ging home I think...When he grabbed his phone, he saw Hae's message that he's not reallt going home and will stay at Im's.

"Hehehe...thank God, me and Seohyun will not be focusing on them anymore since they already make up." he said then dialled Seohyun's number.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Seobaby...I have a good news for you."

"What is it? Make sure it's really a good news."

"We don't have to do something about Hyung and Yoona-ssi anymore."

"Huh? Why?"

"They already made up. In fact, Hyung is not hokembecause he's staying with Yoona-ssi."

"Really? That's good! Yey!"

"So what about tomorrow? I'm so excited."

"Yeah right! What time are you planning to go here?"

"After lunch maybe...why?"

"Because...I'll prepare something for you."

"Really? I'm getting even more excited."

"Aren't you sleepy? Because I am so sleepy..."

"Ok...Good night Seobaby. Saranghae."

"Saranghae oppa..." then she hung up.

"Did she said Sarangahae oppa?" Kyuhyun smirked, then started jumping around the room then dive to his bed. "I love you so much Seo Joohyun!!!"

 

 

 

Just tell me if it's a lame chapter because I can feel it. 

Hehe...thanks for sunscribing and commenting. Hope I can finish this soon so that I can make another Yoonhae or SeoKyu.

Saranghae 

 

♥♥♥