Getting Married

Dreams Come True

The parents came back to their vacation. They go to the company for their works, the moms snatched their daughters for a while, while the boys stayed with the dads.

"Where are we going mom?" Seohyun asked while her mom is pulling her with a grin on her face.

"We're going to meet your aunt and Yoona." her mom winked.

"There you are!" Yoona's mom greeted them.

Seohyun and Yoona were talking with their eyes, clueless about their moms. Then they entered a spa and spend their time relaxing. After that they went to a restaurant to eat, and they started the converstaion there.

"Why are we here mom? It's almost whole day, Kyuhyun's left alone with his work." Seohyun said.

"Yeah...And Donghae too." Yoona agreed.

"Ah...Don't mind them, your dads were there already right?" Yoona's mom said.

"The reason why we're here is..."Seohyun's mom started to speak about the plan.

"To plan your wedding!!!" the moms said in unison.

"Wedding? So early, we're only 24." Yoona exclaimed.

"Unnie's right mom...we planned to get married by 26 or 27..."Seohyun pouted.

"Is that so?" Seohyun's mom's smile faded.

"I think we should go back to work now..." Yoona's mom looked sad too. Then they stood up from their seat and walked with each other as they leave the place. Yoona and Seohyun followed them, feeling guilty with what they have done.

"Mom looks so sad, unnie...And Aunt too. I think I'm gonna cry." Seohyun whispered to Yoona.

Yoona tapped Seohyun's back. "Shhh...Let's talk about this later, ok?" Yoona said and Seohyun nodded.

 

Upon reaching the company, the moms greeted their husbands with their sad faces.

"Something wrong?" Mr. Seo asked his wife. His wife shook her head. 

"I'm going home. I need to rest." his wife answered and kissed him goodbye on the cheek.

Same thing happened to Yoona's parents. Kyuhyun and Donghae who were in the room noticed it too. After leaving the room, the moms met at the lobby chuckling. 

"I hope our acting wasn't obvious."Yoona's mom said.

"It's not. They looked guilty hurting their moms' feelings. Seohyun almost cry." Seohyun's mom said.

"Let's continue this when we got home. We have to convince them, ok?" Yoona's mom said and waved goodbye with each other.

 

Their work is over so the dads go home while Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yoona and Donghae went out to have dinner first. They entered a restaurant and requested for a private room.

"What's with earlier?" Donghae asked Yoona. "Aunt looks sad."

"Yes! Same with aunt too." Kyuhyun said looking at Seohyun.

Seohyun and Yoona's eyes met.

"Hmmm...Kyu?" Seohyun started to ask him. "Are you ready for marriage?"

Kyuhyun smirked upon hearing that. "I am more than ready!!!" he answered. 

Yoona laughed with Kyuhyun's answer.

"How about you Ms. Im? Won't you ask me the same question?" Donghae .

"Actually...i wanted to ask you the same." Yoona said and his face lighten up.

"Seriously?" Donghae asked confusely. "Well...If you're ready, I'm ready."

"So...Seobaby...don't let aunt down." Kyuhyun smirked.

Seohyun punched him lightly on the chest. "Shh! Shut your mouth first."

"Hyunnie...I think I will accept it." Yoona said. 

"I have to propose first!" Donghae said and pulled out a box from his pocket. "Yoona, let's get married." he said as he open the box.

"This is hilarious! But yes, Lee Donghae, let's get married." she answered and they hugged.

Seohyun frozed from where she's seated. And Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his other hand reached for her hand to put something too.

"You are mine now." Kyuhyun said as he slid the ring to Seohyun's finger, Seohyun's still not looking.

"Wha..." Seohyun came back to her senses and saw the ring's already on her finger. "You didn't ask me first!"

"I know you'll answer yes." Kyuhyun laughed.

"You are really different Cho Kyu!" Seohyun gave him a peck on the cheek.

"So...shall we bring this good news to your parents?" Donghae asked.

"Tomorrow morning!" Yoona said excitedly.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun smiled. "At last! We're getting married!!!" Kyuhyun yelled happily and hugged his girlfriend tightly.

 

At Seo's residence...

"Hi hon!" Mrs. Seo kissed her husband on the cheek then smiled brightly.

"What happened earlier?" he asked.

"It's an acting." she chuckled.

"For what? You have scolded Seohyun or what? She seems so sad." he asked his wife again.

"No...But I acted sad earlier because she doesn't agree marrying Kyuhyun right now." she said.

"See...my daughter chooses me over that guy." Mr. Seo laughed.

"Well...I want them to get married. You know, they can still visit us or we can visit them." his wife said

"Hmmm...But I'm going to miss my princess if that happens. My little girl..." Mr. Seo being emotional again.

"Oh...don't be sad." Mrs. Seo hugged her husband. "After they get married, we will have another princess or even a prince." she said.

"What? We're old enough to make another one." he answered.

"Ah! Don't you get it? I'm not talking about us, I'm talking about my daughter and Kyuhyun having children. Our grandchildren." Mrs. Seo hit her husband's head.

"Oh...sorry..." Mr. Seo laughed and hugged his wife as they sleep.

 

At Im's residence...

"Hon! Look! I've found a perfect designer for my daughter's wedding dress." Mrs. Im said excitedly as her husband entered their room.

"Ah...planning again? Wait! What happened to you and your sister earlier?" Mr. Im asked.

"It's nothing...Just a little acting for our daughters..." she answered.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Im asked clueless.

"So that they'll think about getting married right now, they told us they're not ready. But we really want to." she chuckled.

"Don't force them. I don't want to give my daughter right now." he said.

"But...you told me that if they want to, they can." she said.

"But they don't right?" he asked teasing his wife.

"Let's see..." she chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Well...the moms never give up. Haha! I made some comedy out of the parents to make this longer. hehe... :P

Please support my YoonHae fic too and the upcoming SeoKyu :) Kamsahamnida ♥