Childhood Friends

Dreams Come True

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Yes, mom?" Seohyun answered her phone.

"I have a good news for you, my princess." 

"What is it?"

"Remember your childhood friend from Thailand?"

"Uh, yeah...Khun?"

"Yes...I'm asking you if it's ok for you to fetch him up in the airport? Around 10pm.Bring Yoona if you want. You threee were friends after all."

"I will mom, don't worry. How I missed that Nichkhun."

"So that's for now. I have to go back to work."

"Ok mom...I love you."

"We love you too darling."

 

Seohyun immediately calls Yoona...

"Unnie!!! Guess what?"

"Hyun-ah...What?"

"Khun will go here."

"You mean, here in Korea?"

"Yup! Mom called me and asked me to fetch him up later in the airport. So...would you like to come?"

"Why, of course!"

"Your car or mine?"

"Hmmm...your car. Mine's engine still has a problem."

"Alright! I'll pick you up later. Bye, unnie."

"Bye..."

 

1 hour before the arrival, the two girls left. But they're stuck in a traffic because of some accident.

"It's already 10."

"Don't panic Hyunnue, Khun will wait for us."

 

At the airport...

Nikhun arrived but he noticed that Seohyun's still not around. He texted her. While looking at his phone, he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" The girl fell on the floor with her things scattered.

Nikhun immediately helped the girl and pick up her things on the floor. "Sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's alright." The girl said. "He seems so nice." 

He bowed down at her, "Sorry again..."

"I told you, it's ok... " the girl smiled.

"I'm so clumsy..." Nichkhun continued to apologize.

"Ahaha...don't worry, I'm not mad." the girl laughed by Nichkhun's actions. "So you've just arrived, like me?"

"Yes! I'm waiting for my friend to fetch me up here."

"Oh, I see...by the way I'm Victoria and I've arrived from China. I'm here to surprise my friends."

"I'm Nichkhun from Thailand."

"Wow! I wanted to visit that place sometime."

"Really? So...I can..." he got interrupted.

"Khun!!!!" Seohyun and Yoona called him.

"So see you around?" he said to Victoria.

"Sure... I have to go now. Bye." Victoria said.

Seohyun and Yoona ran to him. "Who's that girl? I thought we're going to catch up on her."

"Uhm...I met her here before you arrive. I accidentally bumped into her."

"Oh...I thought you brought  your girlfriend with you." Yoona teased.

"Actually, I don't have one." he answered.

"Really?" Seohyun can't believe him.

"So hard for you to believe because I'm hot right?" he joked.

"Ewww..." both girls said.

"But you know what? I missed you two." he hugged the two girls.

"We missed you too KhunKhun!" they said.

"Err...don't call me that. It sounds so...I don't know the exact word for that."

"Ok...Let's go! I'm going to treat you in your favorite restaurant." Seohyun said.

"No need to. Let's just go home. I'm so tired to eat, I just want to sleep."

"Ok...But promise me, tomorrow we will eat in a Thai restaurant." Yoona insisted.

"Sure!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At KyuHae's apartment...

They were about to sleep, then  suddenly...

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

"You go open it." Donghae ordered Kyuhyun.

"Ahhhh...hyung....I'm so sleepy." Kyuhyun said lazily and continued to sleep.

"Fine! You sleepy head..." Donghae throw a pillow on Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae opened the door and saw a girl standing in front of him but she was facing the opposite direction.

"Excuse me, miss?" Donghae said.

The girl turn around, with a smile. "How I missed you Hae!!!" she suddenly hugged Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Victoria... you didn't remind us that you're coming."

"Yep! Because I wanted to surprise you. Another thing, I'll sleep here tonight. Tomorrow, just accompany me to the land lady so that I can get my own room."

"Ok...Kyuhyun is sleeping, he's not obeying his hyung now."

"Maybe he thinks that he's a grown up now. Let me wake him up." Victoria chuckled.

Victoria enterd the room and saw Kyuhyun in a deep sleep.

"Kyu! Wake up!" she jumped over Kyuhyun's bed.

"What the...noona? Is that you?" Kyuhyun got up of the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes! Donghae's telling me that you're disobeying him these days? Why, you already have a girlfriend?" Victoria said pinching his cheek.

"Stop it noona. In fact..." Kyuhyun was cut by Hae.

"In fact, we like the same girl." Donghae continued.

"So...you're competing, huh? I'm starting to get jealous!" Victoria joked. "Who is she?"

"None of your business." Kyuhyun said.

"Hmp! I'm your noona, you should tell me if you want me to help you." 

"Sigh...you can do nothing out of that boy." Donghae said. "Why don't you change your clothes now, I'll just buy you food."

"No thanks! I've already eaten. I wanted to sleep now..." she said yawning.

"Ok...Hey Kyu! Go sleep at the sofa and let your noona sleep on your bed." Donghae ordered him.

"But hyung..." Kyuhyun said.

"Can't you see she's tired?"

"Why not in your bed? Or she just sleep beside you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Hmmm...If you want Kyuhyun, I'll just sleep beside you?" Victoria said.

"Aish! No thanks! I'll just sleep in the sofa." Kyuhyun looked pissed.

"Hahaha!!! Good boy..." Victoria laughed. "Good night guys."

"Good night!" the boys said in unison.

 

 

 

Is it the last week of KhunToria? I heard a lot of bitter fans that they didn't like KhunToria. Why? I do think there's something between them, I think they're real. Maybe that's the reason why a lot of fangirls don't like it. Because they can see that there's something. Hehe... They are the most real couple I've seen in WGM. They act so different, they're like more than friends. And they kissed, right?!!! ♥

Hope that they'll still keep in touch after WGM, and don't get awkward.

 

What will happen next? Nichkhun and Victoria were here.

Will they make SeoKyu's life easier or the other way? Hehe...

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting ;)

 

Credits to the owners of the pics...Sorry, don't have time to edit now. :D