Long Day...

Dreams Come True

Seohyun got up from her bed because she knows that Nichkhun will be going to school together with her and Yoona. She called Yoona.

"Unnie? Good morning. Already up? Remember, Khun will go to our school too. He told me that he will pick us up." Seohyun said.

"Does he have a car already?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know...Maybe..."

"Ok. I'll go get ready for school."

"Ok. Bye."

After some time, Seohyun was now dressed up for school. Then the maid knock on her door.

"Miss Seohyun, Mr. Nichkhun is already there."

"Ok. I'm going down. Thank you."

 

"Khun! Good morning. Have you eaten already?"

"Sure! How about you?"

"Nah...I don't have time, unnie is waiting for us."

"Alright! You want to pass in a drive through?"

"No...It's alright. I'll just eat at school. Let's go!" Seohyun grabbed his hand.

As expected, Nichkhun already have a car. So they go to Im's residence to pick up Yoona. Yoona was already waiting outside their house.

"What a nice car you have!"

"Thanks! Of course, I have two beautiful ladies with me." he winked at them.

"Hahaha! You think we'll fall for that?" Yoona laughed.

"Why unnie, it's cute right?" Seohyun said.

"I don't think so..." Yoona joked and laughed.

"Fine! And just stop laughing Yoona." Nichkhun said.

"Sorry oppa! Aren't you confident with yourself?" Yoona asked. "That you really look cute?" she continued.

"No...it's not that! I'm not used to joke around with women." he said.

"But why??? Even with us?" Yoona asked. "But believe us, you are really cute."

"Thanks!" he winked again. "It's just that I'm too shy to joke around with you."

"Awww...that's why you still don't have a girlfriend?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes! You want to be mine?" he asked.

"No...hahaha!!! Now, you're joking." Seohyun laughed.

"I wanted to try too." he said. "But seriously..."

"It's because she already like someone...that's why you don't have a chance oppa." Yoona said laughing. Seohyun's laughed began to fade.

"Unnie!!!" she shouted. "You're always teasing me."

Yoona continued to laugh.

"Here we are." Khun said.

All the girls turned their heads as they see Nichkhun going out of the car. They were gossiping and giggling.

"Wow! It seems like you already have fans here." Yoona said.

"I see..." he answered. "So girls, let me take you to your room." as he offered both his arms for the two girls to hold. Other girls were so jealous by what they saw.

While walking to their room. They saw Kyuhyun in front of their room...Seohyun was surprised that he's with a girl, and the worst part is she saw him being kissed by that girl. Kyuhyun looked irritated after that. Then someone talked to the girl, maybe a classmate. Donghae stepped out of the room and saw Seohyun and Yoona with Nichkhun.

"Seohyun! Yoona!" he called them.

Kyuhyun suddenly turn around, shocked. And saw Seohyun's face looked disappointed.

"Hey Hyunnie..." Kyuhyun started.

"What?!" she shouted. Then an idea came to her mind. "By the way, I wanted you to meet our childhood friend, Nichkhun." then she held on to his arm once again. "Khun, this is Donghae oppa and this one's Kyuhyun."

"Nice meeting you." he offered his hand to them.

"Nice meeting you too, bro." Hae greeted back.

"It's not so nice meeting you." Kyuhyun said.

"What?!" Seohyun said.

"I said it''s so nice meeting him too."

 

"You?" the girl who is with Kyuhyun a while ago said pointing to Khun.

"And you? Victoria, right?" Khun said.

"Nichkhun, you study here too?" Victoria said.

"You knew each other?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, Seohyun. She's the lady I bumped into yesterday." Khun said.

"At the airport?"Yoona asked.

"Yes!" he said then turned to Victoria once again.

"Hmmm...I What room are you in?" Khun asked.

"Room 312." Victoria answered.

"Me too! So let's go?" Khun asked.

"Sure! By the way, you already meet my friends, Kyu and Hae?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, I do! I wanted you to meet my friends too...Yoona and Seohyun."

"Oh...they're beautiful." Victoria said.

"So let's go to our room?" Nichkhun said.

"Sure!" she answered. "See you around guys!" she waved at them.

 

Seohyun entered the classroom with a pissed face plus a heavy steps. Yoona and Donghae followed laughing, talking about something. Kyuhyun noticed Seohyun's acts.

"Hi Hyunnie! How are you?"

"Not good!" she said.

"But why?"

"Because I saw your face!"

"Why are you acting like that? Are you jealous or something?"

"Me?" she chuckled. "You must be dreaming...I'm not jealous of Vctoria unnie, you know?!"

"So...because of noona?" Kyuhyun smirked.

Seohyun later realized what she have said. "Uh...Seohyun, what did you just said to him?" then she hit her forehead with her palm.

 

"Yoona? Can I invite you for a dinner tonight?" Donghae asked her.

Yoona was surprised. "Huh? Why so sudden?"

"Because I wanted to thank you...for everything." he smiled.

"Sure!" she smiled back. "How I'm waiting for this to happen." she said to herself.

"I'll pick you up at 7pm, ok?" Donghae said.

"Alright!" Yoona giggled.

 

"It looks like my girls and your boys knew each other very well huh?" Nichkhun asked Victoria.

"Yeah, they do..." Victoria said. "Hmmm...I wonder which of those two girls Donghae and Kyuhyun was talking about?"

"Can I ask you something?" Nichkhun said.

"Of course! Later on, I'll ask you too." Victoria laughed.

"Which of those two boys is your boyfriend?" Khun asked.

"None of them! For me, they're just my younger siblings. and I think I'm not yet ready.." she answered. "How about you Khun, which of them is your girlfriend?"

"None... they're just my friends. But when we were kids, I do have crush on Yoona. But it looks like that she's not interested with me, so I stop myself falling into her completely."

"Awww...But do you think you're ready to fall in love now?" Victoria asked him while reading a book.

Khun looked at Victoria and answered, "I think so...If she's not ready, I'm willing to wait."

Victoria looked at him and smiled, "Why are you staring like that? Do I have something in my face?"

"Nothing...In fact, it's perfect." he said.

"What?" Victoria asked.

"I said, it would be perfect if we'll eat in my favorite restaurant with my girls and your boys."

"Yes, it is! Should I call my boys now?" Victoria asked.

"Sure! I'll call mine too."

Victoria called Donghae and Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun agreed because he knew that Seohyun will come along. But Donghae excused himself, for he already has a date with Yoona.

Khun called Yoona and Seohyun too, same thing happened. Yoona excused herself.

"So, we'll pick you up at 7pm, ok?" Khun said.

"Ok..." Victoria answered. "I don't know, but I really feel at ease with Khun. He's different from other guys that I've dated. He's a gentleman, and so handsome too." she said to herself.

Khun smiled at Victoria, "Did she noticed that when I said that I'm ready to fall in love for real and I'm willing to wait for that girl, I'm talking about her? She's not like other girls who are trying their best to notice, even if she's not that girly girly type she's the one who makes my heart leap. What's this Khun, love at first sight?" he said, smiling at himself.

 

7pm strikes...

Donghae and Yoona at the restaurant...

"Yoong, thanks for everything."Hae said as he hold Yoona's hand.

"It's alright! We're friends right?" she said faking a smile.

"Yes! Whatever Seohyun' decision is, we're still friends right?" Donghae said making sure.

"Of course!" Yoona confirmed.

"You know, Yoona, the first time I saw you, I thought there's no hope that you'll become my friend."

"I also thought of that! I'm sorry for my attitudes sometimes. You know I'm a natural snob." Yoona said.

"Haha! It's ok...I already accepted it." Hae said.

"Thanks! Can I ask you something?"Yoona said.

"What is it, Yoong?" he said.

"What if Seohyun already loves another man, what will you do?" she finally asked.

"Well...I have to accept it. And if that makes her happy, why not right? But if ever that guy hurt her, he's absolutely dead." clenching his fist.

"You're so nice!" Yoona praised him.

"If she won't accept me as her boyfriend, will you be mine instead Yoong?" Hae said.

"I would love to!!!" Yoona said to herself. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You know Yoong, I don't know what to do without you. I felt a little hope from Seohyun when you let us date. So thank you so much." he winked.

"Sigh...It's always her..." Yoona said.

"Yoong? Would you mind asking you about your ex?" Donghae said. Yoona was surprised. "If you don't want, it's ok..."

"No. I don't mind. What do you wan to know?" Yoona asked.

"Would you come back to him if ever he will court you again?" Donghae asked, expecting a no from Yoona.

"I don't really know..." Yoona said.

"Do you still love him?" Donghae asked.

"Hmmm...I don't know either." Yoona said.

"This is so hard. Hae why are you asking her that?" Donghae said to himself. "You  shouldn't!"

"Huh?" Yoona was shocked when he suddenly shouted that.

"It's because...he doesn't deserve someone like you, you're too nice for him. And I don't want you to get hurt once again." Donghae explained.

"Well, that's so sweet of you. Don't worry, he can't hurt me again." Yoona said. "For now, it was you who's hurting me...but it's ok...you don't know anything." she sighed.

"I always want the best for you..." Donghae said.

"Thank you." she smiled. "I'm so happy about what he just said to me. But still, he only sees me as a friend."

 

On the other hand...

Khun fetch Seohyun in the house, after that the go straight to KyuHae's apartment where Victoria's in too. They waited outside the apartment when Victoria and Kyuhyun go out. Victoria sat beside Nichkhun since Seohyun was sitting at the back. Kyuhyun grabbed the opportunity to sit beside Seohyun too.

"Hey Miss Beautiful." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Miss Beautiful yourself!" Seohyun said annoyed. " Why are you here by the way?"

"Because noona asked Nichkhun hyung if I can go with them. I never thought you'll be coming too." Kyuhyun lied.

"Oh really? Now that you've learned that I'm here, you can get out now?" Seohyun said.

"You are so mean. But that's strange because only to me? You have a crush on me, don't you?" Kyuhyun teased.

"Whatever!" Seohyun said.

"You two! Will you stop bickering?" Victoria noona said. "And Kyuhyun, stop teasing her or you'll be dead later."

Seohyun smiled at Victoria then glanced at Kyuhyun sticking her tongue out.

"Haha! We looked like dad and mom here..." Nichkhun said. Upon saying that, Victoria blushed.

"Maybe in the future we will." she said.

"Really?" Khun asked.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun noticed that Nichkhun and Victoria really got close, only for one day. Kyuhyun then stretched out his hand and landed his arm on Seohyun's shoulder purposely. Seohyun took it off.

"What do you think you're doing?" Seohyun said.

"I'm not doing anything." he replied.

"You just put your arm on my shoulder." 

"Well..."

"What?!"

"Shhh...you two, please keep silent. We're here already." Nichkhun said.

They entere the restaurant, Nichkhun guide Victoria to their seat. And so as Kyuhyun to Seohyun. Seohyun was surprised that the restaurant has tables only for two persons.

"Oppa? What's this?" Seohyun asked Nichkhun.

"What?" Khun asked.

"The tables...for two persons only?" she asked.

"Yes, why?" Nichkhun said.

"You mean..." Seohyun said the cut out.

"It means, you and Kyuhyun will sit together since me and Victoria were on our seats already." Nichkhun said.

"Oppa...." Seohyun pouted.

Victoria giggled. Kyuhyun on the other hand smiled at Khun like he's saying thank you, then smirked at Seohyun. Seohyun glared at him.

"What do you want to eat my Seobaby/" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'm not your Seobaby." she said while looking at the menu. "What about this?"

"What?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You will eat whatever I like to eat." Seohyun said.

"Deal!" Kyuhyun said confidently.

After that Seohyun ordered a lot of  food, but most of it were veggies. Kyuhyun was waiting for her to order a meat, and he got surprised that even the drinks were veggie flavored. Kyuhyun almost choked by what he's hearing.

"Something wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing. Wouldn't you like to order some meat?" he asked.

"No...I love healthy foods." she said. 

"Fine!" he said. "You think I'm gonna give up on this?" Kyuhyun said to himself while looking at Seohyun smiling evilly.

"What? Do you want to say something?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes! If I will be able to finish everything that you ordered, you will kiss me." Kyuhyun said.

"Kiss you?" Seohyun said and was about to laugh because she thinks that it's impossible for Kyuhyun to finish an all veggies meal.

"Yes! Is it a deal?" Kyuhyun said.

"Deal!" Seohyun said confidently.

"Another thing, it should be on the lips. And that's final!" Kyuhyun said.

"Huh? As if you're going to win." she said.

"Why? Are you afraid of losing?" he asked.

"No way! Ok, it's a deal." she finally said.

While Seohyun and Kyuhyun were eating, Nichkhun and Victoria saw that they're still fighting. 

"Look at those two." Victoria chuckled.

"They were fighting since we arrived at your apartment." Nichkhun said then laughed.

"Yes! I have this in mind, Maybe she's the one Donghae and Kyuhyun was talking about." Victoria said.

"Yes! I do think that it's Kyuhyun was the one Yoona's talking about Seohyun has a crush on." Nichkhun said.

"Oh no..." Victoria said.

"Why? Something wrong?" Nichkhun asked her.

"It's just that, Donghae told me that they both like the same girl. So is it really Seohyun? But it looks like Seohyun does like Kyuhyun too." Victoria said.

"I don't have an idea..." he said.

"Another thing, if Hae likes Seohyun then why is he hanging out with Yoona more? Hae is so...I don't understand him. Is it really Seohyun that he likes?" Victoria said.

"Yeah...I noticed that also. Yoona and him are good friends, right?" Nichkhun asked.

"Yup! But I don't know...it looks different when I saw them together, if you know what I mean." Victoria said.

"Yes, I do!" Khun said.

"Hmmm...let's just forget about them for awhile and enjoy this date." Victoria said.

"Yes! Why don't we talk about ourselves? I wanted to know you more Victoria..." Khun said.

"Me too!" Victoria said softly with a blush on her cheek.

So the two continued talking about their lives, hobbies and interests, their family, etc. While Kyuhyun and Seohyun were still competing on the deal.

"I'm already full. Eat the rest of the food." Seohyun said, chuckling.

"Hah! You'll see, you'll gonna lose." Kyuhyun said confidently.

Seohyun was a little worried now because she saw how determined Kyuhyun was. And there's only few food left.

"Almost done." Kyuhyun said to himself, eating the last few bites of food, while Seohyun was watching him.

Seohyun can't believe it, Kyuhyun finished all the food that she have ordered.

"Done! So deal is deal." Kyuhyun said winking at her.

Seohyun then stood up from her seat then ran towards the door until she reached the garden outside the restaurant. Kyuhyun ran too to follow her. The waiter tried to stop them, but Nichkhun called the waiter and told him that he's gonna pay for what Seohyun and Kyuhyun ordered. 

 

Seohyun was hiding somewhere in the garden. To the thought that she had escaped Kyuhyun, she suddenly goes out of her hiding place. Kyuhyun was just hiding somewhere too, when he saw Seohyun trying to escape him.

"Gotcha!" he grabbed Seohyun by her waist.

"Ahh...Let me go!" she said while hitting Kyuhyun's chest, but Kyuhyun held her tighter.

"What about the deal?" he asked.

"What deal? I don't know what you're talking about. Let me go!!!" Seohyun said.

"I won't...Seo Joohyun, you promised. If you don't do that, I'm the one who will do that to you." Kyuhyun scared her.

"Fine! Just let me go now." Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun let go of her but he hold her hand tight so that she can't escape.

"If I'll kiss him, it's just for a second. I can control myself, so I'll do it now..." she said to herself. 

"I'll do it!" she said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smirked, the Seohyun give him a smack on the lips. 

"Contented?" Seohyun asked.

But before Seohyun can walk out, Kyuhyun grabbed her arm. "I am not satisfied." he said, then kissed Seohyun on the lips. Seohyun tried to push him but she liked it too, so she kisses back. Then suddenly Nichkhun and Victoria go out too, Seohyun noticed that the door opened so she broke the kiss. She saw that it's her oppa and his noona.

"Hi oppa! Hi unnie!" she greeted them like there's nothing happened.

"Oh...so you're here?" Nichkhun said.

"Yup! We just want to breathe since we have eaten a lot lately." Seohyun  explained.

"Yes! I noticed you ordered a lot." Victoria said. "I don't know Kyuhyun was a gentleman now, that he finished all the food left by you Seohyun."

"Of course! just for Seohyun." he said while looking at Seohyun. He gave her a smirk.

"Yeah right! Oppa, when are we going home?" She asked.

"Not yet Seohyun. Let's go somewhere else if you want, Kyuhyun can accompany you if it's ok with him." Nichkhun said.

"It's ok, hyung! Don't worry about us." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Ok oppa...I'll just buy some ice cream." Seohyun said then walked away from Kyuhyun.

"Hey! Wait for me." Kyuhyun followed her.

 

"See?" Victoria said.

"Did you see that?" Nichkhun asked.

"That they're kissing a while ago?" Victoria asked to make sure that they're talking about the same thing.

"Yes! I just pretend that I saw nothing." Nichkhun added.

"Me too!!!" Victoria laughed.

"This day is so great." Nichkhun said then hold Victoria's hand.

Victoria blushed, she just let Nichkhun hold her hand. "Wait!  A shooting star! Let's make a wish!" Victoria closed her eyes and wished. Nichkhun did the same thing.

"What did you wished Vic?" he asked her.

"I wished that this night won't pass." she answered. "What about you?" she asked.

"I wished that we'll stay forever this way." he answered.

Victoria blushed so hard because of Nichkhun's straightforwardness. The Nichkhun kissed her hand.

"Victoria, the first time I met you, I really adore you because of your beauty and kindness.  After we parted ways at the airport, I thought that I won't see you again...." he confessed.

Victoria remained silent and continue to listen on what Nichkhun's going to say.

"Don't you think it's a destiny?" he asked.

"I don't know...but you know what? I feel the same way, Khun." Victoria said.

Nichkhun was brighten up upon hearing those words from Victoria. "I know that this is a bit too fast, but my feelings for you are different from the other girls I've dated. But if you're not ready, i'm so willing to wait for you."

"Can you?" Victoria asked.

"Yes!" he said with conviction.

"Ok then..." Victoria said.

Victoria leaned on his chest as they watch the stars.

 

 

Seohyun and kyuhyun reached the ice cream parlor. But before thay enter...

"You!" Seohyun pointed at Kyuhyun.

"What again?" he asked.

"How dare you kiss me again?" Seohyun said in an angry tone.

"But you didn't stop me right?" Kyuhyun .

"Whatever! I don't want to hear what you're gonna say." she said then entered the ice cream parlor.

Kyuhyun followed her...

"Hi! Can I have a Chocolate mint flavored one?" Seohyun asked nicely.

"Sure, Miss..."

"Me too, please..." Kyuhyun added.

"Here you go, Miss, Mister...What a cute couple you are!"

"Oh, thanks!" Kyuhyun said as Seohyun just rolled her eyes.

When Kyuhyun saw Seohyun paying the ice cream, he stopped her...

"Wait! It should  be me to pay these." 

Seohyun didn't react and just sat down on a table near the window. Kyuhyun  followed her and sat beside her. After eating the ice cream, Seohyun saw that there's an ice cream on Kyuhyun's left cheek, she wiped it with a tissue.

"Thanks Seohyun." he was surprised by her action.

"How come the ice cream reached you cheek?" Seohyun laughed.

"Haha! It's so nice seeing you like that. So...am I already forgiven?" he asked.

"For what?" Seohyun said.

"For what happened earlier..." Kyuhyun said.

"Uh! Will you just forget about it. What's important is unnie and oppa didn't see it." Seohyun said.

"That's right." he said.

Suddenly Seohyun's phone rang. It was Nichkhun and he's looking for them. So they went back immediately to the restaurant, they saw Victoria and Nichkhun waiting for them.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"We just ate an ice cream over there." he answered pointing on the ice cream parlor.

"Alright! Now let's go home." Nichkhun said.

While  driving their way home, Seohyun was already sleeping at the back seat while Kyuhyun was staring at her sleeping face. He keeps on chuckling, seeing how cute she was, pouting while sleeping. Then they reached the apartment...Kyuhyun didn't bother to wake Seohyun up to say goodbye.

"Thanks Khun." Victoria said then gave Khun a peck on the cheek.

"What the?! Noona laready has a boyfriend?" Kyuhyun asked himself.

"Thanks hyung." he said to Nichkhun.

After they entered the apartment, Nichkhun drive their way home.

As Victoria and Kyuhyun enetered their room, they saw Donghae already sleeping soundly. 

"Noona? Are you a couple already? I mean you and Nichkhun hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Not yet!" Victoria smiled.

"Ohhh...my noona's in love. I'm going to tell Hae about this." Kyuhyun teased.

"Stop teasing me Kyuhyun...I know a little secret of yours." Victoria smirked.

"What secret? i don't keep secrets..." Kyuhyun said.

"Really? Then how about this?" Victoria whispered something to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was surprised by what he heard, "You do?"

"Yes! We saw you together, kissing. hahaha!!!" Victoria laughed evilly.

"What? We? Noona, you mean..."Kyuhyun said worrying.

"Yes! Nichkhun and i saw you two." Victoria laughed hard.

Kyuhyun noticed that Donghae moved a little, so he whispered to Victoria, "Not so loud noona!!!"

"Fine! I almost forgot...How about Hae? He likes Seohyun too, right?" Victoria asked.

"Yes! And he said he's not going to give up." Kyuhyun said.

"But as I can see, you've already won..." Victoria said. "How about him and Yoona, I think they look good together and they really are close."

"Yep! If only I didn't know that he likes Seohyun too, I'll think that he and Yoona are couple now." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Hmmm...I don't know what to do with you. But what's important is you'll accept who Seohyun will choose and remain buddies ok?" Victoria said. "Or else I'm going to break the leg of you two."

"You're so scary noona. How can Nichkhun hyung like you?" Kyuhyun said.

"Oh...so you're telling me I'm not likeable?" she said then began punching Kyuhyun's arm.

"Enought noona, I'm going to sleep now." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok now...I'm so tired too. But it's worth it." she giggles. "Night Kyu!"

"Night noona!"

 

"Seohyun? Seohyun?" 

She herad someone whispering to her while tapping her shoulders. She saw Nichkhun...

"Oppa?"

"We're already here at your house."

"Yeah...uh...wait..."

"Let me assist you, you look like a drunk person." Khun joked.

"I am just so sleepy oppa." she said yawning.

"It looks like you enjoyed the night." Khun said.

"Yeah! Just like you." Seohyun giggled. "You like Victoria unnie, I can see it in your eyes. Don't lie!"

"So, what if it's true. Are you jealous?" Khun joked.

"No, I'm not!" Seohyun laughed.

"I know right! Because you have Kyuhyun." Khun said.

"What, oppa?" she said and hit Khun's arm.Nichkhun just laughed.

"Ok now...go to your room and rest. See you tomorrow little baby, now a lady." Khun said.

"Oppa!!!" she pouted.

Walking to her room..."Should I call Yoona unnie?"

"Hmmm...Maybe I'll just talk to her tomorrow." Seohyun yawned. She changed her clothes then when she lie down to the bed, she immediately fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

This chapter was too long. Sigh...

Next Chapter will be more of  a SeoKyu and YoonHae I think, and a little KhunToria.

I wanted to end the KhunToria so that the focus will be on the main 4, so just read the next chapter to find out what will happen to KhunToria.