Outing...

Dreams Come True

 

It's Saturday but it seems like Seohyun doesn't want to get up of her bed. They're going to Caribbean Bay with her unnie and the famous 5 soccer team players. After a while, her phone rang. It was Yoona.

"So Seororo, are you ready?" Yoona asked. "Taecyeon already called me. He said 2 hours from now, they'll be in that place."

"Unnie, I don't want to go..."Seohyun said with a sleepy tone.

"What do you mean? Leaving me with a bunch of guys out there?" Yoona said.

"No...it's just that...I'm not going to be happy hanging out with them. At least we should have Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa with us." Seohyun said.

"But that's impossible. Don't worry, they'll fetch us up there before it gets dark."Yoona said smiling thinking about Hae.

"Alright! I'll get ready now. Bye..." Seohyun said then hung up.

So the girls fixed themselves. Seohyun, as usual, have to fetch Yoona for her car isn't fixed yet. 

 

The 5 famous soccer players were already there, waiting for the girls to come. They can't wait to see them so, they go to the entrance to see if they already arrived. They saw the car coming, so they thought that it's the girls. The girls came out of the car, and the boys' jaws dropped by how they look, they're really beautiful. The girls go to their locker room.

"Unnie...I don't like to hangout with them. I don't feel like it, especially when they looked at us earlier when we got out of the car." Seohyun said.

"I noticed that too. But I have to trust Taec that we're safe with them." Yoona winked. "So let's change now?"

"Alright!" Seohyun nodded.

So the girls change their outifits to the resort's proper swimming attire.

"My god! They're so hot!" Junsu said.

"Yes they are! That's why I'm gonna make a move on Seohyun later." Chansung laughed.

"And I'm gonna spend my whole day with my girl, Yoona! A day without that blocker guy." Taecyeon exclaimed.

While talking, the girls went out of their locker room, they boys head turned into them. They almost lose their minds.

"Hi Taec!" Yoona greeted him.

"You came...I'm so happy." he said then hugged Seohyun.

"Uh...that's nothing. Thank you for invivting me." she answered.

"Ok...Have you eaten?" he asked.

"Yes!" she answered with a little lie. "Uhm...Taec?"

"Yes? What?" Taec asked.

"Will you please tell your friend" pointing at Chansung "to stop flirting with my cousin. He's scaring her."

"Is that so? Don't worry, I will." Taecyeon smiled. "Her smile, I just can't do it! I don't want to take advantage to her and steal a kiss like Chansung has been planning." he said to himself.

 

Seohyun go out alone and stay far from the boys. She just keep staring at the mirror checking herself out just to have an excuse that she's busy. Then Chansunf came over her.

"Hey babe!" Chansung called Seohyun.

"Don't you dare call me babe!" Seohyun yelled.

"Haha! You know...I like you to be my girl." he asked.

"Sorry I...."Seohyun got interrupted for Taec and Yoona came.

"Hi Seohyun. Let me talk to him first ok?" Taecyeon said then grabbed th

"That's better!" Seohyun said then walked away with Yoona.

"What's the matter bro?" Chansung asked.

"Will you please stop your evil plans to Yoona's cousin?" Taecyeon said.

"Why? I'm not doing anything yet." Chansung said, disappointed. "Did that girl asked you to?"

"No! I just thought that it's not right, ok? Quit it understand?" Taecyeon said, then walked out.

"That guy has changed a lot? He has become soft, but I'm not like him. So sorry Taec." Chansung talked to himself.

 

The day was good. Taecyeon and his friends gather together while Seohyun didn't get away from Yoona. Chansung keep on watching her if Taecyeon is not around. They swam, they try on gigantic slides, etc. 5pm came, the girls were ready to go home. Donghae and Kyuhyun were already there waiting for them. The four boys were with Seohyun and Yoona, Taecyeon was left inside to fix some things with the owner.

"Let us carry those for you." Donghae offered to pick up Seohyun and Yoona's things and put it in the car.

Donghae carried Yoona's things while Kyuhyun on Seohyun's things. Yoona ran after Donghae for she has forgotten her phone on her bag. Kyuhyun was busy fixing Seohyun's things in her car, so Chansung get the opportunity to play with his evil plan.

"Hey babe!" he grabbed Seohyun's waist.

"Let me go!" she said while pushing Chansung away. "And don't dare call me babe, because I'm not!"

"I missed you this whole day, you were with your cousin all the time. Just give me at least one kiss." he said drawing Seohyun closer to him.

Seohyun hitting Chansung's chest but he was so strong. "Help!!! Kyuhyun!!!"

Luckily Kyuhyun was on his way back to Seohyun and saw what Chansung's going to do before he can. He ran towards them, pushed Chansung away from Seohyun, and punched Chansung really hard that he fell to the ground with his lips bleeding. Chansung got up and tried to take his revenge to Kyuhyun but Taecyeon and the rest go over to the place.

"Stop it!" Taecyeon said, holding Chansung.

"What's wrong with you? Are you my friend or not? What did that girl do to you to change like that?" Chansung said pointing to Yoona.

"Because I've learned what love is, that's why I've changed! Listen bro, someday you'll realize everything." Taecyeon said.

"Get out of my way!" Chansung then walked out.

"Sorry for that!" Taecyeon bowed to Seohyun and Kyuhyun and so as to Yoona and Donghae. The three guys bowed to them also, feeling a little embarassed on what Chasnung has done.

 

Seohyun's still crying, hugging Kyuhyun really tight. Kyuhyun caresses her hair. "Shhh...it's ok now, Seobaby. You're safe with me."

"Maknae, I'm so sorry...I shouldn't left you here with him." Yoona apologized.

Seohyun wiping her tears, "It's not your fault unnie..." she looked at Kyuhyun "Thanks you Kyuhyun!!!" she said and hugged him again even tighter. Kyuhyun kissed her forehead.

"Maybe we should take them home now, hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok, let's go!" Hae nodded and grabbed Yoona's hand to his car. Kyuhyun will drive Seohyun's car as usual.

 

In the car, Donghae stare at Yoona. 

"I won't let you go out with them again, ok?" Hae said.

"Huh? I don't really trust Taecyeon's friends, but I do trust him.." Yoona said.

"Why? Are you moved by what he said to his friend earlier?" Hae said feeling a little jealous.

"What? Are we going to fight again because of that? Please Hae, don't start!" Yoona raised her brow.

"Fine! Do what you want." Hae's jealousy building up.

"What's wrong with you? Are you jealous or..." Yoona got interrupted by him.

"Yes! I am jealous!" He shouted. "I'm jealous....as a friend...you know...your attention for me... that's all! I don't have to explain to you!"

"Then why are you trying so hard to explain?" Yoona chuckled.

"i'm just concern about you, ok?" Hae trying to escape Yoona's questions.

"Just admit it! You're in love with me, aren't you?" Yoona joked, but expecting a yes answer.

"Well..." Donghae blushed.

"Gotcha! You're blushing." Yoona .

"Huh? No! Aish! Yoona you are so....cute!!!"Hae started pinching hard Yoona's cheeks.

"You are too cute too Hae!!!" she pinches Hae's cheeks too. "Ahhh...I quit!!! It hurts so much!!!"

"Haha! If you tease me again, I'll do that to your cheeks again." Hae said.

"Fine!" Yoona looked out of the window and saw that Seohyun's car wasn't there anymore. "Let's go home now."

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun reached the Seo's residence. Seohyun goes up immediately to her room with Kyuhyun carrying her things.

"Kyuhyun..." she talked with her back facing Kyuhyun. "Thank you."

"It's nothing! I told you, I'm always there for you." he said.

She turn around and ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "Can I...kiss you...now???"

Kyuhyun was surprised. "Hmmm...y.." before he can answer back, Seohyun kissed him already.

"You're making it a hobby now, huh?" Kyuhyun joked.

"Whatever Cho Kyuhyun!" she said then laughed.

"Yes! You already laughed. I love you Seohyun." he said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Awww...why don't you say 'i love you too'?" Kyuhyun pouts.

"Hmmm...secret..."she said. "You want to stay here tonight?"

"You mean...here in your room? Yes!" he said.

"Duh...here in the house, but you'll stay in the guest room." she said chuckling.

"Awww...I'll just go home with hyung." Kyuhyun said sadly.

"Haha!!! You look like a kid." she laughed.

"Seo...before I go home, i want to say this to you." he said.

"What?" she asked.

"I love you so much." he said then kissed her on the cheek.

Bye Kyu...Take care..." she said then she accompany him outside. Donghae was there in time to fetch Kyuhyun. As they leave, Seohyun's eyes followed the car until it disappeared in sight. "I love you too, Kyuhyun." she giggled/

 

 

 

 

I just want to share what I've noticed on Seohyun's concept pic for their new album. It's like Kyuhyun's in Mr. Simple. Check out the main image please...

I love SeoKyu forever. ♥

Taecyeon was really in love with Yoona. Will he become a tough rival of Donghae, since Yoona does trust him?

SeoKyu. Kisses forever. :P

 

I'll make a poll guys, so that i can start a new fanfic even if I'm still writing this. :D

Comments are highly appreciated. Thank you ;D