At Last, SeoKyu and YoonHae again.

Dreams Come True

 

Seohyun picked up her things on the floor kneeling and with tears in her eyes, the man helped her.

“Oppa…” she cried. “Kyuhyun oppa…”

“Seohyunnie?” the man said.

She continued with what she’s doing without looking at the man, then suddenly the man hugged her.

“It’s ok…Don’t cry.” The man said.

She buried her face on the man’s chest, smelling a familiar perfume she looked at the man who hugged her. “Kyuhyun?” she cried.

“Yes, it’s me…Don’t cry Seobaby…” he hugged Seohyun once again.

“Kyuhyun…I’m sorry. I judged you so fast, I didn’t trust you, I broke my promise to you to trust you always whatever happens, I….” before she let out another word, Kyuhyun broke it by putting his finger on Seohyun’s lips.

“Seobaby…it’s not important. You don’t have to explain, it is enough for me that you’re here again.” Kyuhyun said.

“Thank you Kyuhyun…”she smiled at him. “I forgot! I have to go to Ms. Kim.”

“Me too!!!” Kyuhyun said.

They go to Ms. Kim’s office and there she is, waiting for them. “Hi Kyuhyun, hi Seohyun! How’s your practice? I want to hear the song right now.” She said. So the two sang the song in front of Ms. Kim.

“Next time, I want you to do something else not just stand there like a tree, ok? Go with the flow of the song, feel it. Understand?” Ms. Kim demanded.

“Yes Ms. Kim.” The two answered in unison. They were holding hands and before they walked out of the room, Ms. Kim called them to go back. “That!” she said pointing at their hands.

“What Ms. Kim?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You can hold your hands while singing. Or do anything else, you know…something sweet. I know that will make the crowd scream.” Ms. Kim chuckled. “You can go now.”

“Uh..ok.” Seohyun said pulling away her hand from Kyuhyun. Then the two went out of the room.

“I’ll take you home, Seohyunnie…” Kyuhyun said.

“Ok…” Seohyun said. So Kyuhyun opened the car door for her and let her in.

Donghae saw the development Kyuhyun and Seohyun had. After seeing the car go, Donghae looked on the other side and saw Yoona and Taecyeon. They were holding hands and they were laughing together. He continued watching them, then suddenly he heard footsteps behind the tree. He saw Suzy staring at Taecyeon and Yoona with a sad face.

“Hey Suzy! What’s up?” Hae suddenly appeared behind her.

“Ah, Donghae oppa! You almost gave me a heart attack.” She said.

“Why is it that you’re still here?” he asked.

“I….I’m…waiting for something.” Suzy gazed at taecyeon again and Donghae saw it.

“Aha! Are you into Taecyeon?” he asked. “That’s why you gave up on Kyuhyun easily?”

“Aish! Oppa….Don’t talk so loud. Hmp! Sometimes I wanna push Yoona away from him.” She said.

“What? Try it and you’ll know me…” Donghae said.

“You like her?” she asked.

“Actually yes…I’m just no courage to tell her.” He said.

“Haha!!! Now I think both of us were the same.” She said.

“No we’re not! I’m close to Yoona.” He said. “At first, I didn’t notice her but now I, Lee Donghae, is in love with her very own best friend. Sounds crazy right?”

“Yeah…” Suzy answered then she shouted Yoona’s name then hide behind the tree. Yoona saw Donghae there…

“Hae!” she runs towards him. “Let’s go!” she tugged his arm. “Take me home now.”

“I’m going now…Take care of her ok?” Taecyeon said. Donghae was surprised by Taecyeon, he often won’t let him drive Yoona home.

“Oh well…That’s different.” He said.

“Hae, let’s have a practice tomorrow.” She said.

“Sure! Yoong, I wanted to tell you that Kyuhyun and Seohyun were ok now. I saw Kyuhyun took Seohyun home.” He said.

“Really? That’s great!” she said while texting Seohyun already.

“So…how about you and Taec?” He asked.

“Well…I’ve already…rejected him. I can’t make him suffer for so long. But we remain friends.” Yoona said.

“But why???” Donghae said.

“Because there’s a man that I love right now…” she said.

“And who is it?” he asked with a little worried tone.

“I won’t tell him until he confess.” Yoona chuckled.

“Yoong….” Donghae took up courage to confess now.

“Hm?” she responded while looking for her phone in her bag.

“I…” Donghae started but then Yoona’s phone rings.

“Yoboseyo? Yeah! Ok, I’ll sleep there….Bye…”Yoona hung up. “Hae! Take me to Seohyun’s.” she smiled. “So what is it that you’re saying?”

“Uh…nothing. Let’s go!” he said. “Ahhh…Wrong timing Hae!!!” he thought.

They arrived at Seohyun’s house, they saw Kyuhyun going out with a happy face. “Hyung! Yoona-ssi!” then he hugged both of them.

“Wow!” Yoona said. “I’m going inside now. Bye Hae, Kyu!”

“Bye Yoong! Don’t forget our practice ok?” Donghae said.

“Ok…thank you for taking me here.” Yoona gave him a flying kiss.

Donghae almost faint with that but only Kyuhyun saw it since Yoona turn around right after she did it.

“I saw that hyung!” Kyuhyun laughed hard.

“Whatever…Let’s go! I know you have a good day.” He said.

“Right! Thanks to Suzy, she made things back to normal.” Kyuhyun said.

“I wonder what made her change her mind. I just noticed something…” Hae said.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

“When she saw Taecyeon and Yoona together…she looks sad? I don’t know, I’m not sure about it.” Hae continued.

“Well…maybe she likes Taecyeon more now.” Kyuhyun said.

“Maybe…But how about Yoona?” Hae said.

“Well, hyung it only means that she’s for you!!! Yoona-ssi is for you!!!” Kyuhyun shouted, Donghae covered his mouth.

“What the?! Don’t be so loud, they might hear you.” Donghae said glaring at Kyuhyun. “Go inside!” he said as he pushed Kyuhyun to the car. Kyuhyun chuckled.

“You must follow my example, you are too slow hyung!” Kyuhyun said laughing.

“Stop it! I need longer preparation.” He reasoned out.

“Aren’t you afraid of Taecyeon?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No I’m not! She has rejected him already. She said that to me earlier.” Donghae said confidently.

“Are you sure? But what you see is what you get right?” Kyuhyun chuckled. Then Donghae remembered the look on Yoona’s face when he saw her with Taecyeon. The laughs, the smiles, the looks in the eyes, everything!

“Ahh…Kyu! You make me confused.” He said.

“Trust me hyung, don’t be too confident.” Kyuhyun said.

“Fine! I’ll do something. I’ll make her feel special.” He said.

“Do it faster, or you’ll gonna lose.” Kyuhyun kept on teasing Donghae.

“Aish! Your mouth is so big! Will you shut it for even 5 minutes.” Donghae said.

Kyuhyun just laughed for he loves teasing his hyung, especially with his love life.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Wait up!” Taecyeon runs to the door to open it. “Suzy? What are you doing here?”

“Taec, can I stay here?” Suzy asked.

“What? You’re enjoying staying here huh? I don’t want to.” He said.

Suzy pushed him aside and sat on the sofa. “Whether you like it or not I’ll stay here.” She stick her tongue out and runs upstairs to Taecyeon’s room.

“What are you?! Aish!” he closed the door and runs after Suzy to his room.

“Wow! This bed is so huge!” she said as she jumps in his bed.

“Ah! Nobody jumps to my bed, even me. Get off to my bed and get out!” he shouted.

“I won’t...” she teased and continues to jump. So Taecyeon goes up to his bed and carry Suzy on his shoulders like a sack, but Suzy is hitting Taecyeons back and was moving like crazy so that Taecyeon would bring her down. But it doesn’t work, instead they both landed on the bed with her on top of Taecyeon and their lips touched. Taecyeon’s eyes went wide and Suzy was shocked too and moved away from him. “Sorry…” it was all she can say because of embarrassment, the she runs away from his house.

Taecyeon was still in shock with what happened. He touched his lips, feeling the softness of her lips. “That girl…she’s really something.” He said.

Suzy got home and walking back and forth of her room. “Ahhh…Suzy, you are so embarrassing!!!” she’s hitting her head. But the thought of that kiss made her blush. “No!!! I can’t, he likes Yoona, not me. Stop being delusional again Suzy! You’ll get hurt by being like that.”

 

 

The next day…

Someone grabbed Suzy’s hand and pinned her on a wall. It was Taecyeon, staring at her eyes so close.

“What?!” she asked.

“Hah! Don’t tell me, you’ve forgotten what happened last night…”Taecyeon smirked.

“It was just an accident!” Suzy tried to push him.

“Suzy…Let’s try it.” He said.

“What?! You ert!” she said.

“No! I’m talking about being in a relationship…”he said. “You are the one with erted mind.” Taecyeon chuckled.

“Come on…I’m not a fool. You and Yoona were together! I saw it!” she said in an angry tone and glares at him.

“Oh…so you really had an eye for me? Since when? Look…Yoona and I were only friends. She loves someone else…” Taecyeon said.

“Really?” Suzy asked with a tone which sounds like she’s interested by Taecyeon’f offer now.

“Yes…she taught me how to love and even become a deserving man for my woman, she taught me how to act mature.” He said.

“Really? But you’re acting childish now!” Suzy shouted in front of his face.

“Haha! No one has done that to me.” Teacyeon said. “Shout in front of my face….”

“So?!”She said.

“So accept my offer now? Let’s try it?” Taecyeon said.

Suzy gulped as Taecyeon moved his face closer to hers, she didn’t do anything, she just let Taecyeon do it. He kissed her slowly…

 

 

 

Yup! It's Kyuhyun who bumped into Seobaby. 

Sorry...so fast for Taecyeon and Suzy. I have to, so that the focus will be on SeoKyu and YoonHae again.

Taecyeon is so fast, sadly on the other hand Donghae was so slow. LOL.

Is it boring? Sorry if it is... Please do comment, I'll appreciate it. Thank you for subscribing and commenting too friends. ♥

 

Credits to the owner of the pic :P