Rumbled.

Dreams Come True

Yoona woke up and prepared herself for school. Then when she walked out of the door, she saw a familiar car in front of their house, she paused a bit looking for the owner.

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun called her as she runs towards Yoona and hugged her. "Unnie...I'm sorry..." Seohyun cried.

Yoona hugged her back and she looked at her crying face. "Don't cry...Your make up is washable." she said as she wipe away Seohyun's tears.

Seohyun laughed softly as she wipes her tears too. "Sorry, I forgot...Unnie...I'm sorry for everything I've said. I didn't mean it." Seohyun hugged her again.

"Hyunnie...It's ok, I understand. Let's go now, we're going to be late." Yoona said.

"Ride with me unnie...please..." Seohyun said pulling her arm.

"Ok ok!" she said. And the two went to the school.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun were already at school waiting outside their classroom. Then Suzy came over them.

"Oppa!!!" she runs to Kyuhyun, but before she can hug Kyuhyun he stopped her by putting his arm in front of him.

"Don't call me oppa! You can go now." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh Kyu! Our girls." Donghae said as he pointed to Yoona and Seohyun coming.

"Aish! Seohyun is not sick already?" Suzy muttered. She walked towards the two girls. "Hi Yoona! Hi Seohyun!" 

"Who are you?" Yoona asked.

"I'm Kyuhyun's..."Suzy got interrupted.

"She's nothing!" Donghae said and assists the girls to the room, leaving Suzy behind.

Suzy got humiliated so she walked towards Seohyun and make her face her by turning Seohyun by her shoulders. "Hey! I'm Kyuhyun's girlfriend, so you stay away from him!" 

Kyuhyun then took Suzy's hand off Seohyun. "That's enough! You are not my girlfriend, not even an ex. Stop being delusional!" then Kyuhyun enetered the room and sat beside Seohyun, taking a courage to talk to her.

Seohyun hold her tears and continue to walk to her seat after that. Yoona stayed outside and tried to hit Suzy but Donghae stopped her, so she just face Suzy and..."You! Will you make yourself a worthy woman for a guy. You are so clingy."then Yoona gave her a disgusted look before they enter the room. Suzy noticed that other students were looking at her, being humiliated by Yoona, so she runs to her room.

 

"Eeeee....that girl! I'll hurt him before Seohyun. I never get humiliated my whole life!!!" she yelled. "Im Yoona, you're dead to me!!!"

Taecyeon heard everything before he entered the room. "What did you say? Don't even lay a hand on Yoona or you'll be the one dead to me. You want to get expelled?" he hold her wrist.

"Ouch! Let me go!" she screamed.

"No! Mark my word, Suzy." he said then walked out.

"I really hate that man. Ahhhh...what an unlucky day!" she said.

 

Class has ended but still, Kyuhyun didn't get enough courage to talk to Seohyun. Seohyun didn't talk to anyone too except Yoona. "Unnie...let's go home." she said.

"Uhm...Seohyun...can I take your unnie home?" Donghae asked.

"Mwoh?" Yoona said and Donghae whispered to her. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot we have a practice today. Ah...Kyu, why don't you..."

"I'm going home now...Bye unnie, Donghae oppa..." she walked fastly. Then Donghae signaled Kyuhyun to follow her, so Kyuhyun walked after her.

"I hope they'll get better..."Yoona sighed.

"I know they will." Donghae said.

"Yoona!!!"somebody called her and it's Taecyeon.

"Taec! How's life?" she asked.

"It's getting better everyday, just by seeing you." he smiled then Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Hmp! You keep on flattering me." Yoona slap his face softly. Donghae was surprised by what he saw and started to feel uncomfortable, getting jealous.

"Let's go home Yoong." he said as he grabbed Yoona's hand.

"See you tomorrow Taec." she waved goodbye.

"Don't forget our lunch tomorrow." Taecyeon said.

"Yup! I won't." she said as Donghae pulled her.

"Lunch huh!" Donghae said in a low voice.

"What?"Yoona asked.

"Nevermind." he said.

 

"Seobaby!!!"Kyuhyun called her but Seohyun continued walking. Then here comes Suzy again.

"Oppa!!!"she blocked Kyuhyun. "Let's go home."

Seohyun turned around a bit as she heard Suzy. Kyuhyun saw her look, so he pushed Suzy aside. But Seohyun ran fastly until she reached her car, she started it and drive away. Kyuhyun didn't manage to catch up to her.

"Oppa, take me home." Suzy hold Kyuhyun's hand.

"Aish! Why don't you stop. Stop ruining my life! Go home alone." Kyuhyun walked away from her. As Kyuhyun walked away, Suzy cried and goes home alone.

It's getting dark when she goes home because she actually waited for Kyuhyun in school. Now she has to walk to a dark alley. Someone is following her, three men. She walked faster so that she can escape the men but suddenly  the man grabbed her shoulder and pinned her on a wall. "Why are you walking so fast, why don't you have some fun first with us?" the men laughed.

She bite the man's arm and started running away shouting for help! Then suddenly she bumped to a man who has parked his car on the alley near a bar. "What the?!" the man said. Suzy hugged the man, "Help me!!!"she said pointing to the three men. "What do you need? What are you planning to my girlfriend?" he said. Then the men walked away upon seeing this man's muscular body compared to them. "Thank you..." she said. Then the man turned around and she was surprised that it was Taecyeon. "You?"

"Yes, me! What are you doing in this kind of place? And at this hour?" he asked.

"I...I...going home, from school." she said.

"It's too dark and you're alone?"Taecyeon said. "Come! Get in my car!" he commanded.

"Fine!" she entered the car. Taecyeon took her in his house.

"Whoah!!!!" she reacted upon seeing how big his house was.

"First time to see a big house?" Taecyeon chuckled.

"Hmp! Whatever...I'm hungry, you have food?" she asked.

"What the?! Can't you wait until you'll be asked to eat? Aish! This girl!" he said. "Go to the kitchen and cook."

After she ate she sat on the sofa, thinking about what happened between her and Kyuhyun. Then it turned out to be how Taecyeon defended her to the men. Taecyeon then goes down to check on her, he is topless. "What? It seems like you saw a ghost." She didn't respond and keep on looking on Taecyeon, wide-eyed. "Hello, Suzy???" Taecyeon waved his hand in front of her face, then she came back to reality. "You wanna stay here?" he asked.

"Yes!" and she lied down on the sofa. 

"This girl, really! Stay in the guest room instead." he said. And so she got up and followed Taecyeon. "There...Don't do anything dumb!" he closed the door.

"Hmp!" she rolled her eyes and throw herself on the bed, images of Taecyeon around her. "What the heck! That guy!!!! Ahhhh...." she covered herself with a pillow, then after some time she fell asleep.

 

Donghae was still alone on their apartment, Kyuhyun hasn't gotten home. "Aish! Where's that guy?" Then he decided to call Yoona.

"Yoboseyo?" Yoona answered.

"Yoong! I have news for you." he said.

"What?" she asked excitedly.

"You and Seohyun's standee were here already. Thanks to aunts." he said.

"What? They really do that? Ahhh...mom!!!" she screamed.

"Why? It's beautiful." he said then he chuckled.

"Hmp! Are you already in love with my standee?" she teased.

"Actually..." he said.

"Hahaha!!! Because I'm too pretty." she said.

"Yoong...I really love you..." he said in a low voice.

"What?" she asked. She heard it, but still she want to make sure.

"I really love it." he said.

"Fine!" she sighed. "I'm excited for my lunch with Taec tomorrow." she laughed.

"Lunch? How about me? Leaving me alone at lunch again?" he said.

"You have Kyuhyun with you. If you want to, invite Seohyun too." she said.

"But..."

"Hae...I have to go now. Taec is calling. Bye..." Yoona said then hung up.

"Aish! Hae, you are too slow!!!" he threw his phone on the bed.

 

At Seo's residence...

"Ms. Seo! Ms. Seo! Your boyfriend is still outside. He's there but he never knocked or something, he's just staring at the house." Mrs. Jang panicked.

Seohyun looked out of the window and saw Kyuhyun looking at her. She suddenly covered her window with a curtain. "Don't mind him, Mrs. Jang." 

After another hour...

"Ms. Seo...Mr. Cho is still there. Should I let him in?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"No!" she lied on her bed. But she's pitying on Kyuhyun, "I let him suffer there...but I'm also suffering...the look in his eyes earlier...ahhh!!!"

After that, a car came, it's Mr. and Mrs. Cho. Mrs. Seo greeted Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun, what are you doing here? Why don't you come inside?"

Kyuhyun bowed to her. "No, thanks aunt." then he bowed to Mr. Seo who looks so tired.

"I'm going to sleep now, hon." Mr. Seo said. He entered the house and continued to walk to their room.

"I want you to go inside. No buts!" Mrs. Seo said.

"Good evening Mrs. Seo." Mrs. Jang said.

"Mrs. Jang, where is Seohyun? She hasn't met her guest?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Mrs. Seo, I'm so sorry...But Ms. Seo doesn't want to meet him." she said.

"That kid! I'll go to her room." Mrs. Seo said.

"Aunt, it's ok...It's late already, I'll just go home."Kyuhyun said.

"Are you sure, you don't want to talk to her?" she asked.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow aunt, don't worry..." Kyuhyun said then bowed to Mrs. Seo.

After that, Mrs. Seo walked upstairs to Seohyun's room. As usual, Seohyun huuged her mom. 

"Hey mom! How's work?" she asked.

"Your dad is so tired, so he slept right away. Seohyun...what are you thinking? Letting Kyuhyun stay outside for how many hours? 3?" her mom scolded her.

"Mom...I...I don't want to talk to him right now." she said.

"But you have to." her mom said.

"I don't know..." she sighed. "Thinking of him makes me sad...so why keep on thinking of him. I'll try to forget him instead."

"Are we going to repeat this again? You should listen to him and belive him. Trust is very important!" her mom said.

"Yes mom..."she replied lazily.

"Oh yeah! Yoona told me about your school's presentation, she told me that Ms. Kim will be waiting for you tomorrow at the music room, ok?" her mom said. She knew that  Kyuhyun will be there too. 

"Ok, mom! Thanks!" she kissed her mom. "Goodnight..."

"Goodnight too baby....Sweet dreams....with Kyuhyun." she said.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes then since she was tired, she fell asleep easily.

 

 

Sorry for the late update. 

What will happen to Suzy now? Is she falling for Taecyeon?

Taecyeon is really a tough competition to Donghae. What will be Yoona's decision? Maybe Hae should make a move now!!!

Seohyun, acting cold? What is she really thinking?

Kyuhyun, will he continue or just give up on his love?

 

 

Please do comment if you have time guys. :D Any suggestions?