Happily Ever After Starts Here

Dreams Come True

It's Seohyun's ninth month and she's already in the hospital, laboring. Kyuhyun was right beside her. Donghae and Yoona rushed there too.

"Aunt, Uncle!" Yoona ran towards them.

"Yoona, you shouldn't be running. You are 5 months pregnant." Mrs. Seo told her.

"So hard-headed." Donghae muttered.

"I'm just excited. I want to see the baby, i mean the babies." she said grinning.

"Ok, let's wait here. Kyuhyun's inside." Mr. Seo said.

Yoona's parents were out of town, that's why they can't make it here. 

After some time, the doctor went out and assured them that everything's alright. Seohyun has been transferred to a large private room. She has given birth to a twin, a girl and a boy. Kyuhyun is carrying their baby boy while baby girl is beside Seohyun.

"Hi baby...You look so handsome like your daddy..."Kyuhyun sings to his baby.

"Haha!!! He is! Good job Kyu." Mrs. Seo said staring at her grandson. 

"Omo!!! Baby girl looks like Seohyun uncle!!! So cute." Yoona said, and Mr. Seo went there to see his granddaughter up close.

"My new princess..."Mr. Seo said. Seohyun pouts. "But of course, you're still my princess." he said to Seohyun and kissed her forehead.

"I hope they'll grow fast." Seohyun carried her baby girl.

"What are their names?" Yoona asked.

"Hmmm...I'll call her Sunkyu. Kyu? How about our baby boy?" Seohyun asked him.

"How about  Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun said.

"That's great! I wanna carry Hyukjae too." Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun is carrying Sunkyu now. "Pretty, like her mother. I love you my little girl." Kyuhyun sings for her too.

"Wait! Let me take a picture of a beautiful family." Donghae said and snapped a picture of them. "Sigh...I can't wait for ours too."

 

Fourth month has arrived, Yoona gave birth to her baby boy. 

"I'll call him Bada!!!"Donghae said.

"What? It's your dog's name. I don't want!" Yoona said. "Let's call him Henry."

Donghae sighed. "Ok...my baby Henry, let me carry you handsome boy."

Yoona's parents came over with Seohyun's parents.

"Awww...my grandson so cute!!!" Mrs. Im said excitedly.

"He looks like..."Mr. Im thinks.

"It's a combination of them!" Mrs. Im said. "Oh wait! Where's Seohyun and Kyuhyun?"

"They'll be here any minute." Mrs. Seo said. Then someone knocked on the door. "I think it's them."

"Unnie!!! Where's the baby?" Seohyun asked. "So cute!!!" she said upon seeing the baby.

"Yeah...he's Henry. Wait! Where's Sunkyu and Hyukjae?" Yoona asked her.

"Mrs. Jang takes care of them at mom and dad's house. Sorry, I can't take them, Kyuhyun's so protective. He said the babies might get dirt outside so....we decided to leave them there." Seohyun said. 

"Well....he's right!" Yoona said and they look at their husbands who seemed to miss each other.

 

After 3 years...

"Mommy!!!" Sunkyu runs to her mom and gave her a flower. Hyukjae runs to her too and gave her a flower.

"You cheated! I should be the one to give mom first." Hyukjae glared at Sunkyu.

"Ah...Don't fight. It's not good. Remember what daddy told you?" Seohyun said. The kids nodded.

Then someone entered the room. 

"Daddy!!" Sunkyu runs toward Kyuhyun and he carried her. Hyukjae hugged his mom.

"Ok...Be good, aunt Yoona and uncle Donghae will come here anytime together with Henry. Is that clear Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun said and kissed her daughter's cheek then he sat down beside Seohyun and gave her a peck on the lips. The kids ran at the corner of the room and they saw them giggling and chuckling by what they saw.

"Will you two come here? You're making fun of mommy and daddy?" Kyuhyun called them and they're still chuckling while they come over Kyuhyun.

"Daddy...we want to see you and mommy kiss again." Sunkyu said pulling her daddy's arm.

Seohyun lifts Hyukjae to sit on her lap. Kyuhyun did the same, he lifts Sunkyu to her lap. Then Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun again on the lips, the kids are staring at them and giggled.

"Ok, that's enough. Let's go to your room and I'll change your clothes." Seohyun said.

 

After a while, the door bell rings and it's Mrs. Jang opened it. "Oh! Mr. Lee! Come in please."

"Hi Mrs. Jang!" Yoona's at the back of Donghae pulling her shy child.

"He so shy, Mrs. Lee." Mrs. Jang said as she look at the little boy.

"Yes, he is. In fact, he doesn't want to go here." Yoona said.

"Oh...why?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"Because the last time we went here, he had a fight with Hyukjae." Donghae said.

"Is that so?" Mrs. Jang chuckled. "Ok...I have to prepare at the dining room first."

 

"Aunt Yoona!!!" Sunkyu runs to her and hugged her.

"Aww...my favorite girl Sunkyu!!!" Yoona kissed her cheek.

"Uncle Donghae!" Sunkyu gave Donghae a hug too. "Hi Henry!" she gave Henry a peck on the cheek.

"Hyukjae! Let's play with Henry." Sunkyu pulled him to Henry. The two glared at each other.

"Hyunnie!!!" Yoona stood up and hugged her cousin tightly. "I miss you so much!"

"Me too unnie!!!" she hugged back and goes to the garden to talk.

"Hey hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted Donghae and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aish! I can see you're still a gay." Donghae joked and they followed their wives at the garden.

 

"Henry, I have something for you." Sunkyu gave Henry a wrapped gift.

"Thank you, Sunkyu." he smiled at her.

"Hmp!" Hyukjae stomped his feet and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I have something for you too, Sunkyu. Here..." Henry gave Sunkyu a gift shyly.

"Thank you Henry." she said and they started to play.

Hyukjae is jealous seeing his twin with Henry, he's bored sitting and watching them.

"Hey Hyukjae! Come play with us. And I thought you'll give something to Henry too?" Sunkyu said. Hyukjae ignored her so she and Henry continued to play.

After some time, Hyukjae came over Henry and Sunkyu, and handed something to Henry. "This is my peace offering." He said not looking at Henry. Sunkyu signaling Henry to accept it and he did.

"Thank you Hyukjae. This is for you too." he gave a gift to Hyukjae too.

"C-can I join you now?" Hyukjae asked.

"Of course you can!" Sunkyu pulled him down, and they played.

 

Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yoona, and Donghae entered the house again and surprised to see Hyukjae and Henry playing now. They're so happy to see their children having fun.

"Ohh...What a nice picture." Yoona noticed a picture on the end table.

"Wow Kyu! What's with the face? And it looks like Hyukjae inherited it from you." Donghae laughed.

"Shut up hyung! At least we're so handsome and cute!" Kyuhyun answered.

"Hyunnie...Sunkyu really looks like you." Yoona pinching Seohyun's cheek.

"I know what you're talking about!" Seohyun pouted.

"It's the chubby cheeks!" Yoona laughed.

"Hmp! Unnie!!! You and Donghae oppa, came here to bully us?" Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"No...it's a compliment, right Hae?" Yoona said and Donghae nodded.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"It's Victoria noona!!!"Kyuhyun the loud speaker of his phone.

"Noona!!!" Kyuhyun and Donghae screamed.

"Ah! Don't shout!" Victoria yelled back.

"Unnie!!!" the girls shouted.

"Yoona, Seohyun? How are you, my girls?" Victoria asked.

"We're fine! When are you coming here?" Seohyun answered.

"Well...I really don't know. Me and Nichkhun are still here in Thailand. We're so busy with our work." she said.

"Awww....how's your little boy?" Yoona asked.

"Oh...Sungmin, they're asking for you. Say hi..."Victoria gave the phone to Sungmin, her 6 year old son.

"Hi aunts, uncles..." he said.

"Hi Sungmin!!! We're so excited to see you again." Yoona said.

"Hmmm...me too...is Sunkyu there?" he asked.

"Wait! Why are you looking for her?" Kyuhyun interrupted.

"I wanted to say hi to her." Kyuhyun then signaled Sunkyu to come over.

"Hi Sungmin! I miss you..."Sunkyu said.

"Hi Sunkyu. I miss you too...I hope to see you soon." Sungmin said.

"You can stay here with us, right mom, dad?" Sunkyu asked her parents.

"Yup! If it's ok with your mom and dad." Kyuhyun said.

"I'll ask her later uncle. Here's mom. Bye Sunkyu." he said.

"Bye!" Sunkyu goes back to Hyukjae and Henry to play.

"Uh...hello? Sungmin is blushing here, has he talked to Sunkyu?" Victoria laughed.

"Well...yeah!" Kyuhyun said.

"Ok...Don't worry, we'll visit you there during our leave. I have to go now, Nichkhun said he's sending his kisses to Seohyun and Yoona." Victoria laughed.

"W-what?" Kyuhyun and Donghae yelled.

"Duh...you're so affected. You two sounds like high schoolers." Victoria continued to tease them. "Oh! Bye now..."

"Bye noona!" "Bye unnie!" they said in unison.

 

After that, Mrs. Jang called them for lunch. The kids run to the dining table, they have their own table. The couples talked about their future plans for their children and their business. They even talked about Sunkyu and Sungmin, but Kyuhyun seems like he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Now, you know what dad felt when you snatched me to him." Seohyun laughed at Kyuhyun.

"Maybe...But, Sunkyu is only 3. Sungmin can't snatch her from me." Kyuhyun tickled Seohyun.

"I'm so glad that we have a boy. Maybe it will be hard for me too to let go if it's a girl." Donghae exclaimed.

"Haha! But I would like to have one someday." Yoona pouted and feed Donghae.

"Look at them! They're so cute..." Seohyun pointed on the 3 kids.

"Hyukjae is just like Kyuhyun, he's so messy." Donghae said.

"But admit it, he's just so handsome like me."Kyuhyun said. "And hey, he's a good dancer too."

"Well, he must have inherited it from me."Donghae said. "

"He's my son hyung, it's from my genes." Kyuhyun said.

"Will you two stop it? Your childish acts are killing me." Yoona said and Seohyun chuckled.

"How about Henry, unnie? What's his talent?" Seohyun asked.

"Well...I can see that he will be very good in playing instruments. He learns easily even if he's only at his age. He's just like you, he can play the piano very well."Yoona said.

"Really? I can teach him if you want unnie...Hyukjae seems like he's not inetrested in it. And Sunkyu, she likes singing more."Seohyun said.

"Alright...If only you're free, ok?" Yoona said.

They continued their chats. Kyuhyun and Donghae went to the computer room and played Starcraft, they missed those times when they're still in high school and college. While Seohyun and Yoona went to her dressing room and started planning how to expand the clothing line business the've started. The kids were also in their room playing random games. Hyukjae and Henry get along together, Sunkyu is playing her barbie doll.

 

The day is almost over, Donghae and Yoona decided to go home. Henry is so tired and sleepy. Yoona kissed the kids and waved goodbye at them. Seohyun kissed Henry too.

"Bye unnie, Donghae oppa. Take care..." Seohyun waved at them.

Kyuhyun lifter Hyukjae while Seohyun carried Sunkyu. When they reached the room, Seohyun cleaned them and changed their clothes then the kids go to their beds to sleep.

Seohyun entered the room and Kyuhyun was there waiting for her.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Seohyun asked him.

"I'm waiting for you." he smirked.

"Fine...I'll changed my clothes first." she said then goes to the bathroom.

When she got out of the bathroom, she saw Kyuhyun is already sleeping. She lied down beside him and leaned her face close to his and she smiled. Then Kyuhyun suddenly opened his eyes.

"Gotcha!" Kyuhyun smirked. Seohyun was surprised, Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed her waist and draw her close to him.

"Hmp!" she pouted as she hits Kyuhyun's chest. "You!"

"Me what?" Kyuhyun chuckled. Kyuhyun is staring at her.

"What? I'm sleepy." Seohyun said as she pushes Kyuhyun but he hugged her tighter.

"I don't want you to sleep." Kyuhyun said his lips and then kissed his wife.

"Can I sleep now?" Seohyun asked smiling.

"No...Please..." Kyuhyun said with a begging eyes, Seohyun knew it already.

"Fine..."She said and Kyuhyun smirked.

Kyu's tongue!!! :P I find this gif so y :D

 

 

 

Sigh...I think this story is up to 50 chapters or maybe 49. :P

I'm not good at writing sequel, sorry...I'll try.