Jealousy strikes

Dreams Come True

At school...

Yoona went there early to fix some things, so when she reached the room there is no one but her. She sat on her chair then switch her ipod into her favorite playlist. She fell asleep and dreamt about something...

"Yoong? Yoong?" Someone is tapping her back so that she'll wake up.

"Uh....who? Hae! Oh! You're here." Yoona said surprised that she stood up from her seat.

"I have something to tell you..."he said.

She looked at her watch and saw that it's still so early. "What is it?"

"I love you. Yoona, I love you from the start." he said.

"Huh? From the start? Eh, I thought it's Seohyun?" Yoona an't believe what she's hearing.

"No! It was you..." he said. "I love you.."

Donghae leaned closer to her until they're inhes apart, then suddenly...

"Unnie! Unnie!" I heard Seohyun's voice. "Unnie!"

"Wake up unnie!" Seohyun said as Yoona woke up from her dream, she's rubbing her eyes.

"Oh...It's just a..." Yoona said. "What time is it?"

"Our teaher is about to ome here any minute. Why are you so early?" Seohyun asked.

"I have fixed some things." She said. "Donghae's not here, maybe he's late..." She looked at Kyuhyun's seat and he's not here too. She noticed Seohyun kept on looking at her watch then at the door.

"Hyunnie, you looked uncomfortable." Yoona asked.

"No, I'm not, unnie..." she bite her lower lip. 

After a while, Kyuhyun entered the room. She saw Seohyun's change of facial expression. "She does like Kyuhyun..." she smiled. "Where can that Donghae be?"

After 5 minutes, Donghae entered the room. He looks even more handsome. Yoona watched him as he get to his seat. "Why don't you confess to me?" she thought.

"Yoona, are you ok?" Donghae asked as he notice Yoona's dreamy eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh...yeah!" Yoona answered. Then suddenly her phone rings. "Yoboseyo, Taec?"

"Aish!" Donghae reacted upon hearing that it's Taecyeon.

"Yes! See you..." Yoona hung up.

"Who's that?!" Hae asked her with an angry tone.

"It's Taecyeon. We'll meet after class." Yoona said.

"You won't! We'll practice later."Donghae insisted.

"Mwoh? It's so sudden. Sorry Hae, but we have to cancel it. He told me that the coach of cheerleading team wants to talk to me, together with Seohyun." she said.

"Seohyunnie...we have a meeting after class with the coach of cheerleading team."she said to Seohyun.

"Alright unnie!" Seohyun answered her and goes bak chatting, or more likely flirting with Kyuhyun.

Yoona laughed softly. "Look at those two...They're flirting! Seohyun's just denying it, but she does."

"Yeah..."Donghae agreed. "Wait! We're going with you later."

"No need to. Taecyeon will take us home after the meeting." Yoona said.

"Why, you want to be with him than me?"Donghae asked.

"What's wrong with you. He's just trying to be friendly." Yoona said. "So please..." Yoona looked away from him.

"Yeah! That's right!" Donghae said, crossing his arms in his chest. "Kyu! We'll go home right away after class! I'm ordering you as your hyung!"

"But..."Kyuhyun's about to answer.

"No but's! It's final!" Hae said.

Seohyun looked at Donghae, then to Yoona. Both of them crossed arms and looking at the opposite directions.

"Ok...LQ, I think." Seohyun whispered.

"Aish! Hyung, I have to fix some papers, so it's impossible." Kyuhyun said. "You don't want me to tell the teacher who ordered me that you won't let me to that, are you?" he threatened Donghae.

"Fine! As if I don't know..." Donghae said.

"Hehehe..." Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'll follow Seohyun in their meeting later."

 

After class...

Taecyeon was already outside their room. Yoona, and Seohyun with Kyuhyun came over him. Donghae goes out of the room and he's gonna pass beside Taecyeon, he intentionally bump Taecyeon hard.

"Oh sorry! My bad..." he glared at him.

"What's wrong with you bro?" Taecyeon asked him and was going closer to him.

"Nothing! How about you?" Hae didn't move away, he gets closer to Taecyeon too.

"Hey! Stop it!" Yoona pushed them away from each other. "Donghae, I thought you're going home now?"

"Yes, I will! So, have a good time." Donghae walked away.

"Let's go Taec. Seohyunnie, let's go." Yoona hold Seohyun's hand.

"Bye Seobaby...See you later, I'll wait for you." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok..."she said as she waved goodbye to Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae didn't go home, he just hid in a room. And when Taecyeon, Yoona and Seohyun were already out of sight he goes to the room where the meeting will be held. He saw Kyuhyun outside the room.

"Kyu! I thought..." Hae said.

"Sorry hyung, I lied. I just want to wait for my Seobaby.." Kyuhyun said. "And how about you?"

"I....i..."Donghae can't explain.

"Ah...I see...Are you spying on Yoona and Taecyeon?" Kyuhyun laughed.

"I'm not!" he said. "Remember, I'm also a soccer player here. I went to my locker to fix my things."

"Really?" Kyuhyun said, laughing.

"Aish! I'm going now." Donghae said.

"Why don't you confess? You want Taecyeon to win her?" Kyuhyun said.

"What? Of course, I won't. I'll go now." he said.

"Bye hyung." kyuhyun said.

While walking in the corridor, Donghae visioned that Taeyeon and Yoona were together again. "No! No! No! I I won't let that happen." he shook his head. He ran to his car and prepare to go to Im's residence, he plan to wait for them outside her house.

 

After the meeting...

"Kyu oppa!!! Guess what?" Seohyun said happily.

"What is it, Seobaby?" he asked her, aressing her hair.

"Me and unnie were chosen to lead the cheering." Seohyun said then hugged Kyuhyun.

"Ehem..." Yoona reacted. "We should go now."

"Yoona-ssi, I'm taking Seohyun home. You go with Taecyeon." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun nodded her head.

"Looks like Seohyun is in a good mood." Yoona thought. "Well then, take care."

 

At Im's...

Outside Yoona's house, Donghae is getting bored until he saw Taecyeon's car coming.

"There they are.." he said while watching them. 

"Thank you, Taec." Yoona said.

"No problem...Yoona...have you thought about it? I mean...us?" Taeyeon asked her. "Can you be my girlfriend, again?"

Yoona was shocked. "Uhm...Taec, i don't know yet." she answered. She is somewhat impressed by him because he actually waited and she haven't heard anything about Taecyeon with other girls. "He must be really serious." she thought.

"I'll still wait, until you're ready to answer me." Taecyeon said. "What was that?" he leaned closer to Yoona.

Donghae just saw their gestures, but didn't hear anything. He can see Taecyeon leaning closer to Yoona.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"There's something...on your lips." Taecyeon said.

Donghae was already uncomfortable to his seat. He saw Taecyeon's back only, she can't see Yoona because Taecyeon is blocking her. "Is he going to kiss her?"

"Here..."Taecyeon said after wiping Yoona's side of the lips. "It must be the ice cream.

Yoona is kind of embarass. "Hmp! I didn't feel something right there."

"Haha! Ok...you go inside now. See you tomorrow." Taecyeon said.

"Bye..."Yoona said then ran inside their house.

Taecyeon, the, goes inside his car and drive away. Donghae remained outside Yoona's house and looked at Yoona's room, the lights were already on. 

"Yoona, do you like him again already?" Donghae sighed. "Am I too late?" then he drive his way home.

 

At the apartment...

Donghae found Kyuhyun there playing Starcraft again.

"Oh hyung! You're here already. You know what, Seobaby and Yoona were chosen to lead cheerleading. I'm so happy for them especially to Seobaby." Kyuhyun said excitedly

"Yeah!" he said, he's not feeling well because of what he saw.

"Where have you been hyung?" Kyuhyun asked while his eyes is still on the laptop screen.

"I went to some place." he said.

"Oh, I see...Just greet Yoona-ssi tomorrow. I'm so happy earlier, Seobaby is in a good mood. How I wanted to kiss her again." Kyuhyun said happily.

"Kiss her again? Wait! You already kissed. Are you together now?" Donghae asked.

"Not yet hyung! Yes, we kissed already...In fact there are already a lot of times." Kyuhyun chukled.

"What the...I think it was you who started it." Donghae said throwing a pillow on Kyuhyun.

"Who else?" Kyuhyun smirked evilly.

"How about you and Yoona-ssi?" Kyuhyun asked him. Then he remembered the scene earlier.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Donghae said with a raise in voice.

"Haha! Hyung, you are so slow. Why don't you steal a kiss on her just like what I did on my first time." Kyuhyun said.

"First time? I don't know when's your first time is and with whom. I know you had a lot of girls  back then." Donghae said.

"Oh come on hyung! My first time is with Seohyun. She's my first and gonna be my last too. I don't like to kiss anyone but her." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae is thinking about what Kyuhyun have said.

"So you're thinking?" Kyuhyun asked.

"What the...Why would I listen to you? I'm sleeping now. Stop playing Starcraft, you're disturbing me!" he said.

"Haha! Hyung...think about it." Kyuhyun , and he's still playing Starcraft.

 

 

 

What are you going to do now, Hae? Tough competition huh?

Will Yoona get tired waiting for him and accept Taecyeon again?

Seohyun's giving Kyuhyun a break. She's nice to him again.

 Comments are highly appreciated. Thanks! :D

 

Thank you for the support. I just want to remind you, that YoonHae won the poll already, 8 hours ago. So the late voters votes will not be counted anymore. Thank you again :D Will start the YoonHae fic tomorrow.