Important Announcement

Dreams Come True

"We will go to a KTV bar later at 7pm, ok? I have an important announcement." Nichkhun said to Yoona and Seohyun while they were watching TV.

"Tsk! I'll miss a Keroro episode again..." Seohyun said pouting cutely.

"Hmmm...let me think about it first." Yoona said.

"Please girls. It's so important to me. Am I really your friend?" Nichkhun said with a cute sad face.

"You're so serious, oppa! Of course, we'll go with you." Yoona laughed, together with Seohyun.

 

"My decision is final, you two will go with me later at 7pm at the KTV bar!" Victoria said.

"But noona, I'll play Starcraft today. I don't want to." Kyuhyun said while turning on his laptop.

"That's alright! Hae, will you come with me?" Victoria asked him.

"Of course, I will. I've finished all my projects and assignments." Hae answered.

"So, it's all set. Be ready before 7pm. I forgot tell you, Seohyun and Yoona will be there too." Victoria said controlling her laugh while waiting for Kyuhyn's reaction.

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun suddenly turned off the laptop and stood up. Goes to the cabinet to prepare his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Victoria asked.

"What else? We're going to the KTV bar, right?" Kyuhyun said.

"Wait! You told me, you don't want to go." Victoria said.

"That was a joke. A big joke!" Kyuhyun grin.

"Really? Or because you heard that Seohyun's coming too?" Hae asked with a bit of bitter tone. "Of course! I know that you were the reason why Seohyun rejected me." he said to himself.

"Whatever, hyung!" Kyuhyun replied.

"You're so funny! Ok, it's all set! We three are going together." Victoria said.

 

Meanwhile at the KTV bar, Nichkhun, Seohyun and Yoona were already there. The two girls notice that Nichkhun looks nervous and keeps on looking at his watch. Then suddenly Victoria came, together with Donghae and Kyuhyun.

"Unnie!!!" The two girls shouted.

"Hi there!" Victoria greet them and hugged them.

"We're right! Khun oppa is waiting for no other that you." Seohyun giggled.

"Yeah! He looks nervous...What's the important announcement oppa?" Yoona said.

"Important announcement?!" the two boys shouted in unison.

"Uhmmm..."Nichkhun was so nervous.

"Ok...but befor that, will you please sit down on the couch. The four of you."  Victoria said pointing to Seohyun, Yoona, Kyuhyun and Hae.

Before saying a word, Nichkhun took a deep breath and looked at Victoria. Victoria just nod, it's like saying that it's time.

"Look guys! My important announcement is..I mean OUR important announcement is...me and Victoria-ssi are a couple now." Nichkhun said while holding Victoria's hand tighter.

"What?!!!" the four people were shocked.

"Noona?" Kyuhyun smirked. "Noona has a boyfriend, I can't believe it." Kyuhyun laughed. Victoria gave him a death glare.

"Congratulations to both of you!" Seohyun said then hugged Nichkhun and kissed Victoria on the cheek.

"Hyung! Take care of our noona, ok?" Donghae said offering his hand for handshake.

"I knew it! That you two were already a couple. hihi..."Yoona giggled.

"So let's enjoy the night?!" Nichkhun suggested, then kissed Victoria on the lips. The four cheered for them.

All night were just eating, singing and drinking (soda). All of them are happy especially the couple. Kyuhyun didn't stop following Seohyun and joke around with her, making her laugh. Yoona's just sitting, eating chips while waiting for her turn to sing. Donghae stared at Seohyun and Kyuhyun feeling a little bit jealous, then he looked away and his eyes caught Yoona. Yoona was laughing while watching Seohyun and Kyuhyun, and Donghae was like...awww. That laugh was so cute.

"Aish! Stop it Hae! You're not!" he said hitting his head.

"Huh?" Yoona noticed it.

"Uhm...my head hurts a little, sorry...Excuse me I have to got to the comfort room." Hae rushed out.

"You are crazy Hae. She's your friend, and another thing she will not like you." he said to himself.

Then suddenly, the door opened, it was Nichkhun.

"Hey bro! We're going home now...I'll just wash my hands. Are you alright? It's like you're talking to someone a while ago." Nichkhun said.

"Uh...yes...Someone did called me." Hae lied.

"So, let's go?" Nichkhun asked.

"Ok..." he said.

 

As they go home, as usual Nichkhun and Victoria stayed sweet with each other. Seohyun and Kyuhyun were bickering again. But Yoona and Donghae didn't talk.

"Why is he not talking to you? He usually starts the conversation..." Yoona asked to herself. "Maybe it's because of what happened between him and Seohyun...I don't know...Or maybe he thinks that I didn't do my best that Seohyun rejected him? What to do now???" she panicked.

"I don't feel like talking her right now...I might say something weird. Maybe tomorrow..." Hae said to himself.

After some time, Yoona's mobile rang. "Taecyeon? Huh? Ok...call me later." she hung up.

"What? She communicates with that guy again?" Hae clenched his fist.

 

"Ok boys! We're here...Let me tell you, I'll be having my own room tomorrow. So help me pack my things."

"Ok Vic." Hae said. "Bye hyung, bye Seohyun, bye Yoona..."

"Bye..." the three said.

"How about you, young man? You don't want to go home?" Victoria told Kyuhyun, coz he's like he's not planning to get out of the car.

"Fine!" Kyuhyun answered. "Bye hyung, bye Yoona. And bye to my sweet nice Hyunnie." he winked at her.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes. While Yoona and Nichkhun laughed silently.

 

"Wow! It seems like Seohyun enjoyed the night." as he sees on the mirror that Seohyun smiled.

"Yes, she is!" Yoona teased.

"So what?! I have a right too..." Seohyun said.

"You finally admitted that it's Kyuhyun!" Yoona shouted. Nichkhun just laughed. Seohyun pouted.

"Please, oppa, unnie...I'm so tired, let's just go home peacefully." Seohyun said feeling a little sleepy at the backseat.

 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? I noticed that you rarely talk to Yoona lately.."Kyuhyun asked.

"It looks like there's an LQ here..."Victoria chuckled.

"Nah...It's just that I'm tired and my head aches...Gotta sleep now." Hae said and covered himself with a blanket. "Sigh...Promise, I'll talk to you tomorrow, Yoong."

"Done! Thanks for helping me Kyuhyun." Victoria said. "I thought that you are a useless one." she added.

"Tsk! I'll let you pass this time noona. You can say whatever you want to say to me. Hehe..." Kyuhyun said.

"Hmmm...You're happy because of Seohyun right? Just continue that!" Victoria said.

"Thanks noona." I never expect some of words of encouragement from noona. Maybe she changed a little because of Nichkhun hyung. hehe...Thanks to him.

 

"Seobaby, you want me to carry you into your room?" Nichkhun whispered to her.

"Sorry oppa, I can guide myself to my room. Thanks..." she replied. "Bye oppa, bye unnie..." she waved at them as they leave.

In her room..."Sigh...Kyuhyun oppa, saranghae!!! She can't contain the joy she feels right now." she giggled. "Sweet dreams for you, Seohyun. Hope to see you, masked man." then closed her eyes and slept.

 

"Thank you, oppa! See you..." Yoona waved goodbye to Nichkhun.

"See yah!" he said.

Her phone rings again, "Oh, it's Taecyeon."

She ran into her room and answered the phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo, Yoona! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you." 

"Is it ok for you..."

"What?"

"If I'll ask you to have a lunch with me tomorrow?"

"Uhhhh..."Yoona thinks for a while. "Sure!"

"Ok, I'll come over to your room so that we'll walk together to the cafe."

"Ok..."

"Another thing...Can I take you home tomorrow?"

"Hmmm... wait!" Yoona thinks first. "If this is the way I can avoid Hae....but it's so hard...but you have to try it Yoona! Go for it!" she said to herself.

"Taecyeon-ssi?...Y-yes, let's go home together, tomorrow." Yoona said.

"Yes!!!" Taecyeon said. "Wait for me in your room, I'll fetch you up there, ok?"

"Ok..." Yoona said.

"Bye Yoona-ssi, see you tomorrow. Have a good night sleep. Saranghae!" Taecyeon said.

"Bye..." Yoona hung up. "I remember the time he's still courting me, he's always like that." Yoona hit her head. 

After a while, she thought about Hae again, "Hae, you didn't bother to call me unlike when you're still courting Seohyun." her face went sad. "Forget it, Yoona! Still friends no matter what, that's your promise with each other." Yoona sighed, then she turned off the lights and sleep.

 

 

Short chapter guys...Kinda sleepy right now.

Please subscribe and comment. Thanks ;)

Saranghae ♥

Lemme share pics of the three couples.

They are so adorable, cute!!! ♥♥♥

 

Credits to the owners of the pic. Saranghae :)