Everything will be different now...

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything will be different now.

 

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

Sometimes having a handsome boyfriend is like the best ever. Even better when that boyfriend of yours is Kim Jongin. Jongin and I had been dating secretly for 2 years now but something had been bothering me lately. What had been bothering me lately you ask? Well…it’s wrong for me to curse her but it’s that old hag, I mean, Victoria unnie. I realised that she had been all jumpy and showing her aegyeo whenever EXO are around. At first I didn’t know to who but I had a bad feeling it’s to someone I’m overprotective to. As time passed by, sometimes, I would peek at who she would be looking at. When I saw who she was looking at, I felt like a knife was stabbing my heart a million times. I let them slide because, maybe, just maybe, nothing crazy between them will happen. Since EXO, f(x) and even SHINee oppa knew that Jongin was dating me.

 

 

Days passed, Vic Unnie would come back home to the dorm late and so did Jongin’s texts. His texts for me was shorter than usual, only contains, ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’, that’s all. Suddenly a rumour came out, saying that some fans saw Jongin and Vic unnie were kissing behind an unknown building in the dark alley. As a protective company, SM was, they denied everything. Jongin and Vic unnie denied the rumours too.

 

On that particular day, when we were having our SM idols’ meeting, where all of us were in one place, something made me mad; Jongin was secretly wink at her and Victoria unnie would bit her lower lip seductively. I saw that but I held my anger and continue to concentrate on what I was listening to. I planned to talk to Vic unnie later after the meeting.

I went to the toilet for a while after the meeting, only to see Sulli, Amber unnie and Luna unnie to follow me.

“Vic unnie? Where is she?” I asked.

“Main dancers were being summoned,” Sulli smiled and I just nodded.

 

 

I went straight to the practice room where all the main dancers have their meeting. It was so strange that the room was quite but as I got closer, I heard a moan. A moan due to an excessive pleasure. As a curious girl I was, I opened the door slowly. Just like how people ripped papers so easily, I think that’s how easy it was for them to rip my heart. Vic unni was on the floor. Lying on the floor, with only her bra on and her soon to be ripped skirt was on its way to be thrown around the room. While the man that I LOVED was on top of her, shirtless with his tight black jeans on. Clearly he was having a hard on. I stopped breathing when I saw that disgusting scene, I wanted to scream but no words was out. They were too busy with their business, they didn’t even notice that I was watching their live show.

“Jongin ah~” Vic unnie moan, “DO me like you always do every late nights we always had~”

“My pleasure~” Jongin replied with a growl.

My phone fell flatly from my hand on the shiny dance floor, making the two moved their gaze towards me. The two froze when they saw my wet face and they quickly moved away from each other.

“Soojung ah…” Vic unnie called my name. I looked down to my shoes, only to see that my tears fell flat on the floor. I wanted to shout, scream or whatever to release my anger but nothing came out. I was just too shocked.

“Soo…Soojung ah…” the voice that I once adore, the voice that was once supposed to be the one only for me to hear, called me. I looked at him and I saw the two of them had their clothes on already. Jongin was about to approached me when I stopped him with my words.

“Is this why you were always late replying my texts?” I asked, trying to hold my tears. My throat hurts. He was out of words.

“Do you even…love me…?” I asked again. No respond, he was scared. Fear could be seen in his eyes.

“When I said… I’m not ready to have with you… You actually did with Vic unnie instead?” I cried. He approached me, intended to touch my shoulder. I backed away, before he could.

“DON’T. TOUCH. ME. WITH. YOU’RE. FILTHY. DIRTY. ING. HANDS.” I sternly said to him and looked at him with anger.

“Soojung ah,” Vic unnie called. I turned my gaze towards her.

“I don’t know, if I should respect you or not. Because…if you want me to, you need to give respect so that you’ll receive one in return,” I looked at her, “since you don’t respect me… I will not hesitate but not to respect you. How dare you… Behind my back…”

“Soojung ah… I’m sorry,” Vic unnie apologized.

“Take back all of your ing days with Jongin, then maybe I will forgive you. Wait…HE ALREADY ED YOU NUMERUOS TIMES!” I shouted. Jongin flinched when I shouted. Jongin held my hand and pulled me into a hug.

“My hormones are unstable, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t do this anymore,” Jongin said. I pulled away from his hug and did something I had never done to him.

“Just her all you want,” I said while letting my tears to fall all they want, “no one knew about our relationship anyway. You guys should go public… Confessed about your lustful kiss in the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter