Not everyone can do it

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not everyone can do it

 

“Oh isn’t this Teen Top’s song? Hahaha!” Amber said while stretching on the floor, in their newly build practice room. Soojung looked at her while playing her new Rubik’s cube. For the last 15 minutes, Soojung could only successfully got one colour, blue.

 

“This thing is seriously broken,” she said while turning the tiles nonstop. Luna looked at Amber and she smiled, “yeah, it’s in my iPod. It’s a fun song don’t you think? Look Soojung is singing along to it.”

 

“I need you baby, baby, baby~” Soojung sang then suddenly a bunch of boy barged into the practice room, without even knocking. The girls looked up and they rolled their eyes, while Amber fist bump each one of them.

 

“We’re using this,” Suho told them. Victoria squinted her eyes, “sorry but one booked it.”

 

“Hey, what if we were changing our clothes here,” Soojung talked as Jongin took a sit next to her.

“Well won’t I be the lucky one?” he chuckled, earning a punch on the stomach.

 

“What is this? Teen Top?” Sehun asked as he took a sit next to Amber. The girls nodded, then Soojung chuckled, “I can sing to this song cos of Luna unnie. Tsk, Chunji oppa asked her to keep on listening to this song.”

 

Kyungsoo who was standing next to the stereo while scrolling to other songs, looked at Luna who was standing next to him. He didn’t have to say anything, Luna just shrugged him off. Suddenly f(x)’s manager came in and called out Amber, Luna and Victoria.

 

“How about me?” Soojung asked as she put her rubik’s cube down. Victoria looked at her, “you stay here, don’t let them take this practice room just yet!”

 

“Take care of our maknae guys,” Amber told them as they answered her with a hum. Jongin took her rubik’s cube and tried solving one. Soojung had already gotten the second face, which was red, but Jongin was trying to solve it himself.

 

“Em…mm…” he said then he abruptly put it down again on the floor. Soojung looked away from the door, she looked at her boyfriend, while another Teen Top song started playing. As soon as she took her rubik’s cube, she glared at him.

 

“Kim Jongin!”

 

“I was trying to help!” he tried not to laugh while his girlfriend was frowning.

 

“Big help you are!” Soojung pouted then suddenly Kyungsoospoke up. All of them looked up at him, as if he had grown another head.

 

“Come again?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I was asking Soojung,” Kyungsoo said, “how close is Luna with Chunji?” Soojung looked at him.

 

“I’m not so sure how close, but she’s comfortable with him,” Soojung told him, no lies were detected.

 

Kyungsoo nodded then he asked, “like are they dating?” Soojung chuckled.

 

“No they’re not,” said while solving her rubik’s cube again.

 

“Well, he seems to like her then,” Jongin said to Kyungsoo.

 

“Why would you say so?” Kyungsoo frowned.

 

“Hear me out first okay,” Jongin said, “one, it’s cos he asked her to listen to his songs. And two, he makes her comfortable with him. Seems like they’re texting.” Soojung was pouring all of her concentration towards the rubik’s cube. 

 

Sehun looked at her, “I don’t think Soojung is listening…”Jongdae looked at Soojung and he chuckled, “she’s trying to solve that thing, after Jongin ruined what she got just now.”

 

Minseok chuckled while Suho walked out of the room. He told them that he’s going to the bathroom.

“Soojung ah,” Kyungsoo called her. 

 

She looked up, “em?”

 

“So there’s nothing between them?” Kyungsoo kept on pressing. Soojung looked at her puzzle again and suddenly she said, “well, he did confessed to her. 5 days ago.”

 

Everyone went silent.

 

Then suddenly Soojung looked up, she widened her eyes, “oh I shouldn’t have said that!”

 

“Chunji confessed to her?” Kyungsoo asked again.

 

“Oppa, please stop asking me this, you know you should ask Luna unnie yourself…” Soojung pouted as she looked at him, “if you like her, you’ll have the courage right?”

 

“What makes you think that I’ve feelings for her?” he chuckled. Soojung looked at him with a straight face, “oppa I know.” Then Kyungsoo glared at Jongin which made everything so obvious.

 

“Kim Jongin.”

 

“I didn’t say anything to her,” Jongin defended himself as he hid his face with Soojung’s hair, “I promised you to not tell.” Soojung lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter