Wedding Day~~~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Wedding day~~~!!!

 

Jongin walked around his dressing room, feeling anxious than ever. He looked around, s were all amused. Even Kris was there to show his support. Jongin smiled at Kris and he walked around in circles once again. Taemin entered the room and he saw how pathetic Jongin looks like.

“What are you doing?” Taemin asked with his eyebrows scrunched. Jongin looked at him and he stopped walking.

“I’m nervous…” Jongin bluntly said making the others laughed.

“You’re such a sissy,” Sehun commented. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo laughed.

“Shut up! Try getting married Oh Sehun!” Jongin cried as he glared at the others as well. Jongin then walked towards his best friend also his best man. Taemin raised an eyebrow as if he knew that Jongin had something to ask.

“What?” Taemin blurted making Jongin surprised.

“As if you knew I was going to say something…” Jongin fiddled his fingers.

“Spill it girly,” Taemin chuckled. Jongin glared at him. Then he sighed.

“How is she?” Jongin asked. Taemin knew who he was talking about.

“Pretty much like you,” Taemin laughed, “Sulli is having a hard time dealing with Soojung now plus SHINee hyungs and f(x) members are there to help.”

“How does she look?” Jongin asked.

“Gorgeoussss~~~!” Taemin teased.

“Hey!” Jongin showed his jealousy and he was a bit calm.

“YOU ASKED ME~” Taemin laughed. Jongin rolled his eyes. Suddenly Changmin opened the door and he smiled.

“Ready our dear groom?” Changmin smiled, and yes Jongin’s calm heart stopped and his breathing quickens.

“It’s time~” Taemin said and other EXO members grinned while some played with their eyebrows.

“I can do this,” Jongin told himself.

 

 

 

While Jongin was panicking, the bride to be was…too…

 

Soojung sat in front of her dresser, looking at herself in the mirror for the nth time. Only god know how many times she looked at herself, how many times she tried to fix her perfect hair, how many time she tried to put another layer of lip gloss, how many times she sighed, how many times she closes her eyes and how many times she kept on saying she wanted to pee. Sulli sat behind her, looking at the anxious bride and she sighed.

“I thought you wanted this?” Sulli asked, “You were so…excited before today.”

“I was but now im nevous, I feel like peeing, I feel like puking…” Soojung widened her eyes, “Oh god!” Onew, and Minho woke up after hearing Soojung shouted. Key and Jonghyun who was busy taking selcas also looked at her. Amber, Luna and Victoria went to Sulli side.

“What’s wrong?” Sulli asked.

“Soojungie wae?” Luna asked. Soojung watched her beloved oppas and unnies. She palmed her face and groaned.

“What if I trip on my dress while I was walking towards Jongin????!!!” Soojung whined while failing her legs while seating. Jessica entered the room with her mother.

“Soojungie, what’s wrong?” Jessica asked, nearly laughing, “Are you going to listen to me now and leave Jongin?” Soojung glared at her sister and surprisingly her nervousnss was gone but was soon place with anger.

“Unnie! I told you! Jongin is not bad and I know he’s the one!” Soojung said to her sister sternly, “I’m marrying him now, no matter what you say about him being a bad boy. I won’t listen to you, about your perspective towards ‘good’ boys.” Jessica smiled rather than frowning.

“Why are you smiling?” Soojung was confused.

“Guess your nervousness is all gone Jungie?” Onew asked. Key, Jonghyun and Minho chuckled. The f(x) members stared at Soojung who was already standing and she was not anxious but confident.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter