The P and The VP

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The P and The VP

 

“Please accept this chocolate…”

“Please accept mind as well…”

“I made this for you!”

“I wrote you a letter… please read them…”

“I hope you’ll accept this gift from me…”

“This teddy bear is for you…”

Jongin was swarmed by a group of girls once he entered the school’s hallway. He was in his last year of high school and not only he’s the head of student council, he’s also the captain of soccer team. You can say he’s almost as famous as every idol you see nowadays. Few days ago in January, it was his birthday; since then girls kept on showering him gifts. He looked at the girls who kept on shoving gifts at him and he smiled but then he was distracted at one girl who kept on looking at him from the end of the corridor. Crossing her arms across her chest, tapping her feet impatiently. She pouted at the sight of her boyfriend being surrounded by girls. Jongin stared at his girl, as if signaling him to help him but she rolled her eyes and left him. Jongin grabbed all his gifts and bowed towards them. Leaving the group of girls, he kept his pace fast towards the student council room.

“Damn it…” he murmured. As soon as he opened the door, there he was greeted by his friends, also the student council members, smirking at him.

“Your birthday was days ago,” Wendy said.

“Tsk, your girlfriend will kill you~” Seulgi said, “cos she said she would.”

“You sure those chocolate are even safe to be eaten?” Sulli said, “what if there’s a love potion being added…”

“Hey Prez~ or should I call you the lady’s man~” Sehun smirked.

“Look at his gifts~” Illhoon chuckled, “hey Vice-prez, we should change our president, since this president is a playboy~”

“Shut up,” Jongin glared at him. Then there he saw his girl, sitting on her seat, checking the paper work to be done.

“Ehem, Vice-president, may I see you for a bit?” Jongin said to her. She looked up and she smiled sweetly, “sure Prezzz…” Everyone in the room, snickered at their formalities that would turned into a brawl if they were to be left in a room alone together.

She stood up and followed Jongin towards the school’s open corridor. Jongin rested his elbows on the railing of the open corridor’s balcony. Every girl who saw him would gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter