#HappyKaiDay

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY KAI DAY !

 

Kai entered the van with a heavy heart. He looked at his phone, he sighed heavily. His special day had to be spent away from her. Understanding about his situation, he just let him know that she would just had to meet him later after the award show. He felt bad for not able to spend the whole day whole day with her. She’s busy with her practice for her upcoming group concert and he’s been busy with his webdrama shooting.

“Why are you staring at your phone for the last ten minutes?” Suho asked.

“Was waiting for Soojung’s text. That’s all…” he replied quietly.

“You meeting her later?” Kyungsoo asked, Kai just nodded. Suddenly his phone vibrated, his heart nearly leaped out of his chest.

 

Soojung: Better be good looking later…

 

He smiled at her simple text. No hearts. No smiles. But he knew it was enough for him. He closed his eyes, he exhaled in relieved.

“Hyung, let’s celebrate my birthday after the show,” Kai asked them, “I wanna invite Soojung over…”

The rest of the member looked at him then they nodded. Baekhyun added, “We need to be careful though, you know how fans are…” Kai looked at him and he smiled. Quickly her tapped on his phone.

 

Jongin: Come to the dorm later. Passcode: 0987654321

 

Soojung: huh?

 

Jongin: Don’t you miss me?

 

Soojung: Hahaha. Nope.

 

Jongin: Such lies. Touch your nose.

 

Soojung: Why?

 

Jongin: Is it gowing yet?

 

Soojung: I believe you still have an award show to attend to.

 

Jongin: Soojung ah~

 

Soojung: We’ll see… I still have practice :(

 

Jongin sighed heavily. He put his phone away, into his pocket he looked in front. He didn’t feel like replying. He felt bitter. He wanted to see her so bad.

“End that sour face, cos we’re here,” Sehun said.

“Shut up,” Kai murmured.

 

***

Krystal looked at her phone, waiting for his reply. She frowned.

“He can’t be mad…” she whispered to herself as she sat on the dance floor. Streaming though her phone, she watched SMA.

“Maybe the red carpet has started…” she said to herself.

“Soojung ah, what are you doing?” Luna asked as she entered the room. Krystal looked at her, she just shook her head.

Krystal stood up, walking towards the stereo, she put her phone down. She looked at Luna, she smiled, “Let’s practice, I need to go somewhere later…”

“Jongin’s birthday?” she asked.

“Something like that,” she smiled. Luna chuckled and she nodded, “okay let’s wrap this thing up quickly!”

 

***

People were presenting the awards and stuff, but Kai can’t help himself; he was bored and tired. He looked uninterested to anything people were saying, even though the whole members were playing around. He looked at them with an expression that he’s bored, tired and most likely sad. He missed her so much but she’s too busy practicing. Suddenly his phone vibrated on the table.

 

Soojung: Should I see my birthday boy later?

 

Suddenly he sat up straight, re-reading her texts over and over again. He smiled at her text and started tapping on his screen vigorously.

 

Jongin: Your birthday boy will be glad!

 

Soojung: Will he?

 

Jongin: VERY!

 

Soojung: Miss you…

 

“She misses me…” he whispered to himself, suddenly a tower of bottles fell on the table; surprising the out of him. He picked up the bottles but then another text came in.

 

Soojung: or n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter