Soojin is a Blessing!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojin is a Blessing!

“Soojin ah, come here please!” Jongin called out.

“Kim Soojin!” Soojung shouted as well, “don’t go running around the place! Uncle Sehun won’t be too happy if you touch his things!”

“Oh my god! Soojin ah NOOOO,” Jongin ran towards his own daughter when he saw her grabbing Sehun’s favorite autograph in a frame by Miranda Kerr. Soojung ran towards her daughter, trying to save Sehun’s most precious thing. Soojin was about to drop the frame, Jongin quickly took it away from her. Jongin got her in his arms; handed Soojung the frame and went staright to the sofa, while waiting for Sehun and Sulli.

“That was close…” Soojung had her eyes widened and so did Jongin.

“Sehun could’ve kicked us out,” Jongin chuckled as he snuggled onto his daughter, “you young lady, keep still baby~” Soojung looked at her husband and her daughter lovingly; she smiled.

“Soojin ah, don’t be too naughty baby girl,” Soojung giggled, “appa is already tired.”

“You’ll be turning 2 in 8 months, don’t grow too fast baby!” Jongin pouted and kissed her cheeks.

“Gaaah!” Soojing shouted, making her parents laughed. Suddenly Sehun came out with his pregnant lady, Sulli. Soojung stood up and help Sulli sat beside her.

“How’s our preggo lady?” Soojung smirked.

“I feel fat and heavy,” she pouted, “stupid Sehun doesn’t help me…”

“Heyyyy,” Sehun pouted.

“Don’t ever get drunk together. This is the result,” Jongin chuckled as he cradled his baby. Soojung took Soojin into her arms.

“Hahahahah at least she didn’t get to get married with that old ahjusshi,” Soojung whispered but loud enough for Sulli to hear. Sulli hit her arm, making Soojung winced.

“Choi Jinri, don’t hit my wife like that,” Jongin narrowed his eyes on her then he kissed Soojung’s forehead. Soojung laughed at Sulli and she looked at Sehun.

“I guess I should be thanking you on this one Oh Sehun~” Soojung smiled sweetly at Sehun, making the man shy.

“You’re welcome~” Sehun winked, “she kept on saying she’s fat but she’s just 3 months pregnant.” Sulli pouted then she walked towards Sehun, sitting beside him. She leaned her head onto his shoulder, pouting.

“Hungry?” he asked. She shook her head.

“I just miss you,” she whispered at him. Sehun smiled, “I hope our baby be as beautiful as Soojin.”

“I wish too,” she smiled, while looking at Soojung and Jongin playing with Soojin, then she continued, “help me in the kitchen, prepare some food for them.”

“We’ll be in the kitchen for a bit,” Sehun told them and they nodded. Soojung looked at her baby, she smiled.

“You remember the days you were carrying Soojin in your small tummy?” Jongin asked her, smiling reminiscing those days.

“How can I not? She’s the only baby I ever carried, you idiot,” she rolled her eyes; while watching Soojin sat on the floor, playing with her colorful wooden blocks.

“You were all the time, I mean all the time hungry~” he , “I think I can only remember feeding you for that whole 6 months, you started eating a lot on your 3rd month.”

“So you’re saying I was a pig?” she widened her eyes. Jongin looked at her then he chuckled, “no~ but even if you are. I am too, you’re my pig, and I’m your pig.”

“Well I’m not planning to have a pig in the family though and I’m certainly not a pig,” she rolled her eyes, “oh, remember on how you reacted when I told you I was pregnant?”

“I think I died that day,” Jongin chuckled, "aalso during your delivery, that was...I was damn scared!"

 

~~~

 

 

About 2 years ago…

 

“Soojung ah, what’s wrong with you?” Jongin asked his wife. They got married a year ago and they’ve been having fun with each other for far too long. Soojung looked at him, she nodded.

“I think I ate something weird this morning,” she told him, “Maybe the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter