MEMORIES

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MEMORIES.

 

The 25 year old Soojung sat, watching her little cousin, Soojin also known as Amy. A half French-Korean, 5 year old girl. 

"I was tripped by my friend today mommy..." cried Amy.

"Who tripped you?" Soojung's aunt asked her.

"Sunggyu," Amy answered.

"Maybe he likes you~" Soojung little cousin.

"He hates me! He always hit me..." Amy pouted.

"Okay, come here. Let's have ice-cream?" Amy's mom said and she nodded immediately. Soojung waved goodbye to her little cousin, and sat alone at the dining table. She smiled at herself when she thought of Amy's whines. 

"That brings back memories," Soojung said to herself and started to remember bits by bits of her childhood memories.


 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Mom!!! Jonginnie hit me on the head again!!!" the 6 year old little Soojung cried while telling her mom what happened at the daycare that day. Her mother smiled at her baby makane.

“Oh really? Mommy really wanna meet this Jonginnie boy~” her mother smiled.

“He’s mean. You will get hit! Don’t meet him!” Soojung pouted. Her mother laughed and shook her head.

“Ok my princess~ Anyway, mommy’s friend is coming over today with her son. Behave ok?” her mother said. Soojung nodded and smiled.

“Son?” she suddenly asked. Her mother nodded.

“He’s about your age. He’s a very good boy,” her mother said.

“His name?” Soojung asked.

“Mommy doesn’t know sweetie, why not you asked him later ok?” her mother caressed little Soojung’s face. A minute after that, their doorbell rang, maknae Jung ran to the door to greet her mother’s friend with his son.

“Welcome—” little Soojung widened her eyes and immediately ran towards her mother.

“IT’S JONGINNIE MOMMY!!!!” little Soojung whined behind her mother’s slander legs, “the boy who always hits me!”

 

******

 

 

“Soojung ah, can you teach me maths?” Chanyeol asked the 14 year old Soojung. Soojung looked up at him and she smiled.

“Which part?” Soojung asked, not knowing that her best friend was glaring at her.

“Hmmm Algebra?” Chanyeol shyly asked her. Soojung nodded and started to write something. Suddenly her best friend came up to them, interrupting the math session.

“Algebra? You need help??” Jongin snorted, “you taught me this yesterday Park Chanyeeol~” Chanyeol looked at Jongin and blushed.

“You taught him?” Soojung innocently asked.

“Well, I don’t think I taught him right,” Chanyeol shyly smiled.

“Just scram Chanyeol ah!” Jongin rolled his eyes and pushed Chanyeol away from Soojung. Chanyeol glared at him and Jongin poked his tongue at him. Chanyeol went out of the class and Jongin sat on top of Soojung’s desk.

“Mean,” Soojung looked at him.

“Just protecting you~” Jongin smiled.

“He’s the 7th guy this month you actually pushed away from me,” Soojung pouted.

“I don’t like them getting close to you,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter