Valentine’s Day is around the corner

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine’s Day is around the corner.

 

It’s 2 days before Valentine’s day and Soojung was walking down the road towards her company with a slow pace. She glanced at everything she sees everyday; the stalls, the roads, the shops, buildings, everything just reminded her of him all over again. On a beautiful sunny day like this, just last year, she was broken hearted by her own boyfriend.

Soojung sat on an empty bench near the road, under a huge tree sheltering her from the sunlight and she remembered everything herself.

 

 

It has been a year after her break up with Jongin. After he cheated on her with Naeun. Soojung found them kissing backstage in the dressing room after the Kpop concert. She saw them groping each other by the shirt, with their sweats everywhere after their own performances on stage. Soojung couldn’t say anything the moment she saw him and her. was simply shut due to the sudden shocked. Soojung simply walked in and the two broke in contact, making the man widened his eyes and stiffened. Soojung walked in and grabbed her bag, ignoring the man she loves, who just kissed another girl. Naeun on the other hand didn’t know anything about Soojung’s and Jongin’s relationship, well no one knew about it because Jongin got scared that he’ll be in big trouble since he’s still a rookie. Naeun simply put her head down, due to an embarrassment.

The moment she looked at Soojung, Soojung sincerely smiled at her and bowed. Nauen bowed back, making Jongin felt guilt rushed through his blood vessels. He was confused and scared all the same time.

“Naeun sshi… Please leave us, I need to talk to Soojungie…”Jongin said not breaking his gaze away from Soojung’s eyes. The name he called her ‘Soojungie’, disgusted Soojung more. How dare he said her name like that with that filthy mouth of his.

“O…k…” Naeun then leave the two in the dressing room alone. The room was suffocating, when the two didn’t even say a thing. Jongin then approached her, slowly and carefully as if she was the most fragile glass in this world. Jongin held her hand, making her pulled her hands as harshly as she could.

“Sorry for interrupting Kai sshi,” Soojung finally said, “You didn’t have to let her leave; I was the one who should leave.” Jongin trembled when he saw her calm and at the same time broken was seen in her eyes.

“Kai sshi? Jung Soojung... listen, I was… I…” Jongin tried to find the best words to explain but nothing came out.

“It’s ok. I’ve been ignoring today isn’t it? So you need someone to entertain you,” Soojung bitterly smiled at him, “I understand.” Soojung then tried to walk away when Jongin grabbed her hand once again.

“I’m sorry,” Jongin nearly cried, “Don’t smiled if you’re mad. Get mad at me. Hit me. Hurt me or anything… Why aren’t you yelling at me?”

“Cos… I’m tired to be mad anymore. Every girl group wants you. You acted as if you want them too. I’ve to put on an act to show that I don’t care but it’s really tiring me out. I know we’ve been dating for 5 months only…” Soojung tried her best to not to cry, causing her words to turned into a whisper.

Soojung continued, “Flirting is one. I can handle that at some point I just can’t. But skinships? And now you’re kissing one of them…” Finally Soojung broke into tears making Jongin panic and weak.

“I’m sorry… I won’t let that happen again… She kissed me first, I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry Soojung ah…” Jongin cried. Soojung looked at him with her teary eyes, making the man weaker than ever.

She must be happy because you kissed her back… Anyway, don’t ever hurt your future girlfriends, like how you hurt me now,” Soojung said and turned around. She could take a step forward, Jongin spoke.

“Future girlfriends…? Soojung ah… Let’s not go that far. I beg you. I was wrong. I’m sorry, please… Let’s start over, I promise you I won’t do it…” Jongin pleaded. Soojung stared at the door, with her back facing him.

“You went too far this time Jongin. So why not we end it and just…” Soojung had a hard time saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter